• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

I've chimed in about this already, but like you Peacephrog, I hadn't ingested any psychedelics in a REALLY long time and hadn't done anything other than smoke weed when I first tried 1p, and I didn't even have much of anything going on until I approached and exceeded 300 ug. Conversely, I recently acquired a bunch of really good LSD and 300 ug put me on another planet. Literally. And that was with a slight bit of tolerance from a couple of AL and eth-lad trips the previous month. I, too, wish that I responded to lower doses of 1p, and even though I do tend to take more psychs than the average person at one time, I find 1p underwhelming even at 500ug. 500 mics of LSD would have me reeling and would be close to heroic, and would, rock my world. If the 1p tabs are accurately laid, which I think they are, and I've had multiple batches from multiple vendors, even though they could have all come from the same place of origin, then in my experience, I just am not a good responder to it. In fact, I won't go out of my way to get more, especially when I can get really good L for much less, and tabs that are mic'd at about 150, according to test results that are readily available on boards like reddit, and from the same vendors I use. People are started to pay to have vendors tabs tested to see how accurate the dosing is. It helps keep vendors at least a little more honest...

Guys, could anyone comment on closed eyes visuals of 1P? I haven't taken more than 100ug at this present time, but with 100ug they were there, beautiful, but not very distinct. With open eyes visuals were very strong, not to mention really strong psychedelic headspace. Basically, does it really take off at say 200ug?

Yup, you have said this a number of times, and clearly you are an extreme outlier. Just mentioning this so that someone doesn't take your posting at face value, drop 300ug on their first try only to find their world rocked, socks knocked off and all. This drug is no less potent than LSD, that's for sure.
I was a drug virgin (lol), 1P-LSD took my innocence away :)
It's weird but extra awesome, because I've never really went for any excesses in my life. I've had alchohol, but seldomly gotten really drunk. I've tried weed, but my lungs refuse inhaling.

So, I tried 1P-LSD, only a single tab and it felt like a took the bus to outer space. The open-eyed visuals were face-melting. I realized I was tripping when I saw this image:
https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3737/9238421091_ba4cdbe762.jpg

I think we stared at it for half an hour. It was absolutely gorgeous, mesmerizing, eye-opening, beautiful, hypnotizing. Swaying, overflowing, swirling all in a gentle and captivating way. Colors were vibrant, light was amazing. Music felt as if I could walk into a song and surf along on a certain aspect of it. Songs I had heard a million times before suddenly opened up corners and crannies I had never heard before. Talking was difficult, but making light of a situation was incredibly hilarious.

This was only a few months ago. Over time, we've gradually upped the dose from 1 blotter, to 1,5 and last weekend we went for 2. That felt like popping off the bottle cap on a bottle of fizzing coke. We gently, cautiously explored a glass ceiling and the shot ourselves through, from a cannon :)
I don't care for three, right now, because we're having fun exploring what the different doses do. Doing more gives me the feeling I'm being avaricious.

I haven't had closed-eyed visuals, because I simply can't close my eyes to the world outside of me. I do want to though, but I keep looking at things as I was given eye-sight anew. I have tried a few times and my mind doesn't present closed-eyed visuals but very elaborate, vivid and colorful imagination sequences that go along with the music I'm hearing.
We keep a few weeks in between every trip and set and setting are maximized to ensure a great trip. Music, comfortable seating, healthy food and drinks at hand, etc.

And all if these vast differences in reports really lead me to speculate (like we did in the first edition if this page) that there is truely an unknown metabolism thing going on with the chemical due to the huge differences of people reporting from getting blown out of the water at 100 and being underwhelmed at 300

Which of course reinforces the fact that you should for sure start at 50-100mcg of this one and titrate your dose up

Me? I'm looking into acquiring some eth-lad as my testing with this substance is over I believe (or at least until I can smoke Ganga again)

And all if these vast differences in reports really lead me to speculate (like we did in the first edition if this page) that there is truely an unknown metabolism thing going on with the chemical due to the huge differences of people reporting from getting blown out of the water at 100 and being underwhelmed at 300

Which of course reinforces the fact that you should for sure start at 50-100mcg of this one and titrate your dose up

Me? I'm looking into acquiring some eth-lad as my testing with this substance is over I believe (or at least until I can smoke Ganga again)
If it helps, I have a pretty fast metabolism, but have a slender frame. Nevertheless, out of 4 people I trip with, mine last the longest. I'm also vegetarian + try to maintain a macorbiotic lifestyle, if that should account to anything.

Sweet lord, I sound like a filthy hippy (kidding).

See I have a fast metabolism to, so when I say metabolism I'm not talking about your thyroid......it's whatever your body uses to metabolize this chemical.....I just don't know enough about enzymes and micro chemistry and such to even begin to know where the answer lies

Very few are totally blown out of the water at 100 - for safety sake start a hundred - if that's pretty strong already then you are lucky

Everyone's metabolism is different but to me 1P and LSD are equal.

sir ron pib , i'd have to disagree with looking at a varied spectrum of forums that have a thread on 1p a lot of people were taken back by 100ug , to the point i remember at the start of the year one of the vendors was asked if they'd be producing stronger blotters and they refused as they'd reports of it being very strong. although on this forum I've noticed both 1p threads have some (not all obviously) of the same people adding to it regularly with the majority tending to be what i'd think of as more experienced psychonauts who have come to the point where only the strongest gets them to where they wana be (not saying it takes a lot to get off base but higher doses to obtain the desired affect) because this depends on how well versed someone is with the experience. i feel this conversation has been had before a couple of times now . I agree that metabolism does definitely have a roll to play but i do believe this breaks down into lsd but due to the different pharmakinetics of 1p than LSD.
due to the way it breaks down into lsd i'd imagine that a similar effect could be obtained if you could dose 100ug LSD(or 80ug to account for slight potency differences) gradually over 2 hours at the same the body does with 1p , althouigh this is only a thought obviously no formal research with 1p is yet to published unfortantly so we'll just not know until one of us literally own a lab to do the needed tests to find out .
also just if you were curious for me 1p is equally potent mentally and more potent visually than what i was told an equal dose of classic lucy (although it wasnt blotted by myself or someone i watched doing it so it may well have been less)

It makes me wonder if anyone is up for some sort of statistical research group? I'd try, but my stat-fu is pretty weak and I'm not sure I want to be gathering people's information and getting in the crosshairs of law enforcement. (which is silly, I'm all for educated, safe and controlled intake of substances)

so I was thinking that if I dissolved the 1p within a couple of tabs into a solvent (either distilled water or 70-90% lab grade ethanol), would this be effective in that this wont result in such a loss in potency that its not worth it and if potency loss shouldnt be an issue (consumed the same day or day after making the solution) would this lep the issue of the slower come up and possibly an increased experience in general because it can be absorbed from the stomach faster?

After some testing of this stuff, I'm going to say it's close enough to LSD that the two are practically indistinguishable. Things such as differences in emotional state whilst tripping which some people may or may not report are interesting, but between the frazzle-brained nature of the trip and the way in which every LSD trip varies so wildly, even if using the parent molecule, I tend to think that that's all just down to the unique trip experienced by the user and influenced far more by mood, setting, etc, rather than any inherent part of the drug.

For me, this stuff is just LSD - right down to the "fried brain" feeling afterwards (which I always described in mutterings to myself at 4am as the singed receptor feeling), a feeling which some here have reported is absent. It's not!

PS.

It'd be nice to comment on the potency of this stuff, but that would require me to have accurately-dosed 1P-LSD blotters and to have been experiencing accurately dosed LSD blotters in the past, two things which whilst not necessarily impossible, are probably probable to be improbable (not to mention the endless problems of measuring potency subjectively, even if I did have accurately laid blotters... sigh). So I'll just say that, moderately experienced with LSD as I am, I've tried 200µg of 1P-LSD on several occasions now and each time felt slightly underwhelmed by the potency of the blotter.

I agree with being underwhelmed at 200

But unlike the mother compound this leaves my brain feeling great with no problems sleeping at all, not fried and not sleeping like with LSD

I have 5 pack inbound, all I need to convince my trusted mate to join me.
How does re dosing work ?
If say we drop 100 at the start but than we feel like we didn't quite get there and add 50-100 more ?

Note : We both have zero experience with actual psychedelics, the hardest we ever tripped was overdoing quality molly powder.

A few weeks ago my SO and I took 100 ug of 1P-LSD + 75ug AL-LAD. I can highly recommend this combo ! It was VERY enjoyable, quite intense but still very manageable. Visuals where incredible, we've noticed that the visuals from AL-LAD are kind of "wider" than those we get from 1P-LSD, as in they manifest in the whole field of view, whereas 1P-LSD gives us mostly texturing of surfaces, breathing, and patterning superimposed in individual objects. Well, with the combo both types of visuals where very apparent, the two compounds really compliment each other in that regard. The headspace was more akin to the typical LSD headspace; Ego softening, dissolution of the past, concepts devoid of meaning or appearing under a new light... Setting was a beautiful trail in the mountain, we were both astonished by the beautiful landscape.

Something I noticed is that music appreciation seemed to work less than in my experiences with taking the two compounds alone; AL-LAD always give me insane experiences with music, and my prior experience with 1P-LSD had always been of very pleasant music enhancement. This time I felt a little lost in the music, and while it was intense listening to some king crimson and tool, I felt like it wasn't as euphoric a experience as with LSD or AL-LAD by itself. Could have been something specific of this particular trip though.

Overall would certainly recommend the combination.

Male/34/60KG/Vegan

100ug of 1P-LSD for the first time on an empty stomach, no other medication.

11:00AM - Single blotter dose of 100ug 1P-LSD held under tongue for a 1.5 hours until mushy and then swallowed.
12:00PM - Feeling cold and slightly shivery and shaky, like an onset of a cold, lay in bed to warm-up.
13:00PM - Calm and relaxed, becoming still and now out of bed. Mindset is calm and body is still, mood is pleasant.
13:30PM - No visuals at of yet, other than minor and unnoticeable distortions with occasional visual flickering.
14:00PM - Headphones on, and listening to Pink Floyd —really tuned into the music, sound is synthesised, body remaining calm and still, mindset is relaxed and clear.
19:00PM - Dinner time: not overly hungry despite an empty stomach for much of the day. Still pretty much in the present and fully aware of surroundings. Still no visuals or enhanced colours, only occasional visual flickering after focussing intently on music.
01:00AM - Wears-off, shower and bed.

Any else not experiencing any visuals or being whisked away to another dimension?! Perhaps I have a bad batch? Will try again next week —should I up the dosage to 200ug next time? Was pretty much here & now throughout the trip with just a sedated and feeling relaxed. If anything, mood was pleasant and enjoyed music, nobody could tell the difference in my behaviour, was in control the entire time.

Sounds excTly like my first trial with 100mcg

200 was much better, and 300 with hash gave me a splendid trip with full on visuals

Some new informations regarding 1P-LSD.

Now it's confirmed that 1P-LSD is a prodrug which means when absorbed and reach the brains it's just LSD !

http://detect-kit.com/is-1p-lsd-a-prodrug-to-lsd/

Dr Nichols said that the indole NH is a binding site, and after the 1P group hydrolyze off it leaves the indoles NH ie. LSD. The plasma is full of esterases, the likely enzymes that cleave the 1-propionyl group. The early discovery that incubation of 1P-LSD with human plasma generates LSD was just published. It will take time before the kinetics of the process are worked out.

Here's the study of 1P-LSD :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6092696/Brandt_et_al-2015-Drug_Testing_and_Analysis.pdf

Oh boy, sounds like the sales in UK are going to skyrocket. Buy while it's legal.

Some new informations regarding 1P-LSD.

Now it's confirmed that 1P-LSD is a prodrug which means when absorbed and reach the brains it's just LSD !

http://detect-kit.com/is-1p-lsd-a-prodrug-to-lsd/

Dr Nichols said that the indole NH is a binding site, and after the 1P group hydrolyze off it leaves the indoles NH ie. LSD. The plasma is full of esterases, the likely enzymes that cleave the 1-propionyl group. The early discovery that incubation of 1P-LSD with human plasma generates LSD was just published. It will take time before the kinetics of the process are worked out.

Here's the study of 1P-LSD :

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6092696/Brandt_et_al-2015-Drug_Testing_and_Analysis.pdf

shhhh.... erm I mean.. No it's not a prodrug!!
Bah can't put that genie back in the bottle I guess.

Good info Kishka!

edit: hmm after scanning the paper, it doesn't look like they definitively found 1P-LSD to be a prodrug after all.

Follow-up studies are currently being conducted to compare the affinity and selectivity of LSD and 1P-LSD at 5-HT receptors, and to determine whether 1P-LSD is hydrolyzed to LSD in vivo.