• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I need help and I need it fast

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
I know that bluelight is focused on harm reduction so if you really want to help me not to get acute liver failure than please help me and give me some advice.

I am going to ingest 20 tablets which contain 500 mg paracetamol 30 mg pseudoephedrine 15 mg dextromethorpan and 60 mg vitamin C

I am worrying about the paracetamol poisoning, I am 80 kg and it says that paracetamol toxicity happens when taking more than 200mg/kg so 200x80=16000mg or 16 grams. So my overall intake will be 10 grams, 6 grams less. Can acute liver failure happen or will it be a form of hepatoxicity.

The tablets are oval form film coated and blue.

What I am thinking is doing a cold water extraction, by knowing that paracetamol is slightly soluble in water, but what I don't know is is dxm soluble, I have found a source where it says dxm is soluble 1.5g/100ml and in an other source in "holy book of chemistry" called The Merck Index when I search for dextromethorpan it shows up with racemethorpan and the rezults are ( Approx soly in water: 1.5% at 25°, 5% at 50°, 25% at 85°)

What should I do?

Don't start telling me not to take them at all I have my reasons why I will take them, you should focus on harm reduction.

Last edited:
I have now taken them I hope I will be okay, but from now on I will enjoy my trip.

If you have any advice or if you want to criticize me feel free peace

10g is a ridiculous amount of paracetamol/acetaminophen, twice the recommended maximum daily amount; you very well could succumb to liver failure from that much. A cold water extraction is possible, but it seems pretty dumb to do so when you could get something that only contains DXM and won't have to worry about potentially harming yourself. I won't tell you what to do, but I can't imagine your reasons for taking these pills are good enough to outweigh the potential risk you're putting yourself in for 300mg of DXM.

yea.. im so confused... theres so many different easier ways of getting DXM without the other shit...

get the syrup called Delsym. it has DXM in beads and put the whole bottle of Delsym in a 2 liter soda bottle. then fill the rest oif it with water... shake it up then sit and watch all the PURE DXM crystals fall to the bottom... now poke a whole right about the crystal layer ; letting all the water drain out. bam there you go straight DXM... I honestly feel as though this is HARM REDUCTION in that he will not die from doing to much acemetophine.

You can literally buy a bottle of robo gels that contains 445mg total of dxm, and only dxm, at my local Dollar Tree. For $1.

You need to reevaluate your life decisions bro.

Any other drug that has dxm in it isn't available in my country. Yes this was supposed to be a dxm trip. I know that I have done a mistake but I needed to get high.
But i wont let this ruin my trip.

Any other drug that has dxm in it isn't available in my country. Yes this was supposed to be a dxm trip. I know that I have done a mistake but I needed to get high.
But i wont let this ruin my trip.

well you must be around 14-16 years old, I would not do that again, and quite honestly go to a dr if you have any pains at all in your stomach area.

this is just retarded. go and throw up right now!

how are you supposed to enjoy a psychedelic when youre going to be worrying about liver failure the entire trip? sounds like an utter headfuck

no I am not 14-16, I am 19. And that is not the case, you don't know me and you can't judge. I needed to get high and that is all I can tell you, the other things you don't know so please shut up.

were not judging, man. were telling you youve ingested a large amount of a toxic substance. why ask the question of you were just gonna take them anyway, then pout when we told you that youre wrong to do so??

sorry man, but I can not undo it. and i asked but the answers came to late. Hope things are going to be good. PEACE

*crosses fingers* Seriously if you feel ill get to a hospital please.

Dude swallow your pride and throw up the drugs.

People here are trying to help you and your ignoring them after ASKING FOR HELP ffs.

Hope you don't die or end up in the hospital, which is a very real possibility considering what you just ingested.

Don't come to bluelight and ask hr questions if you don't care what the answers are.....

no I am not 14-16, I am 19. And that is not the case, you don't know me and you can't judge. I needed to get high and that is all I can tell you, the other things you don't know so please shut up.

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL, I'm sorry but this is maybe the funniest thing I read all night SCREAMS insecure and immature. It is amazing how entitled this generation is. This kid waited 30 mins to get an answer and when he didn't get it he popped em anyways. Then he says: "What should I do?" and in the next breath: "Don't start telling me not to take them at all I have my reasons why I will take them, you should focus on harm reduction."

Do we OWE you something exactly?

Grow up and throw up kid. Unless you want to cost mommy and daddy a pretty penny when you fall over and they have to take you to the ER. NTM you wont get a trip on that much DXM anyways.

sorry man, but I can not undo it. and i asked but the answers came to late. Hope things are going to be good. PEACE

Listen...I'm going to try not to bash you, but I need to be harsh.

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T GO TO THE HOSPITAL.

So you "needed to get high"...ok, I'll try to understand here even though no one ever NEEDS to get high, but maybe something really bad happened and you needed some way to release your stress.

There's things you NEED to understand or you will kill yourself.

With Tylenol, the MAX amount daily you are supposed to take is 4 grams, which = 4,000 mgs.

So I assume you can do simple math?

20 pills, each of which includes 500mgs = 10,000mgs of Tylenol...MORE than TWICE the amount suggested.

Lower dosages of Tylenol than you have taken just now have MANY times resulted in INSTANT liver failure and death.

And it's not a quick death either.

It's an EXTREMELY EXCRUCIATINGLY PAINFUL WAY TO DIE.

You could be slowly suffering to death for 7 whole days before dying and NO ONE would be able to save you.

UNLESS YOU GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!!!

RIGHT NOW!!!

OR you WILL DIE.

And try as hard as you can RIGHT NOW to make yourself throw up as much as you possibly can.

You are clearly not someone who has the intelligence or will to live to be able to experiment with drugs without hurting yourself.

Don't take it as being mean, it's just what you need to understand.

GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW.....NOW!!

In the future there are other threads on how to extract dxm here and elsewhere on the internet...

I am reading that the first signs of acute liver failure start 24 hours after my ingestion. I can not go to hospital now. Is it risky to wait till tomorrow?

I am reading that the first signs of acute liver failure start 24 hours after my ingestion. I can not go to hospital now. Is it risky to wait till tomorrow?

YOU WILL DIE if you wait until tomorrow.

It might ALREADY be too late.

Why can't you go to the hospital??

If you wait until you feel the signs of liver failure then it is TOO LATE.

Right now you should consider yourself DEAD if you are not in the hospital within the next two hours.

Do you want to know what will happen if you don't???

IF you wait more than a couple hours MAX to get to the hopsital you will experience the WORST PAIN IMMAGINABLE.

You will wish you were dead and you will feel like your liver is going to fucking explode.

You will probably be pissing and vomiting blood for days and days of immense pain and agony and it will just keep getting worse and worse until you die.

This is all ASSUMING you are not a troll who is making this all up, which if you are you should be ashamed of yourself but I don't think you are, I think you are just a kid who probably has a rough life.

Get the fuck off the internet.

Consider every minute one of the last minutes of your life.

If you aren't lying in a hospital bed within the next 2 hours you will die.

AND MAKE YOURSELF THROW UP NOW, HAVE YOU DONE IT YET?!?!?!

Last edited: