• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs I need help and I need it fast

In the interest of harm reduction I'm going to repeat something I wrote yesterday - just b/c this poster survived, do not think you will, learn from this guys experience. He may well have not been able to post today if he didn't respond to the loud pleas for him to seek help immediately. OP - I'm very glad you're home and on the way to some recovery, hopefully a full recovery.

Also, for those inclined to self-harm, this is a terrible way to poison yourself! Seek help, seek counsel, call someone, take a long walk and not focus on your troubles, focus on the outdoor environment around you, not inside you, lose yourself in a world outside your head while sober. Please don't turn to whatever's in the cabinet to try to get high. Another reason drugs should be legal for adults, worldwide!

OP - just curious did the high dose of pseudo affect you?

That was a concern as well, for me anyway, that scared me albeit not as much as the APAP. Glad you're home. Rest and I hope you can sort things out without substances. Maybe time to take a serious, long break from anything intoxicating. I imagine the medical personnel who helped you gave you some resources for alternatives to drugs as an outlet for whatever it is that brought you to the point of near self-destruction. If not there's a forum here to read and post to for kind advice, or just a place to vent and maybe meet folks who have been down the road you've found yourself on.

Look around BL we're more than just OD, in case you didn't know...

Best wishes.

Thank you speedballs_over, no the personnel did not gave me any alternatives to drugs they proposed me to go to rehab but I refused cuz I am not addicted I just have some personal and family problems, and the rehab here sucks.

The pseudo felt kinda speedy, not anything too bad but it definitely affected the dxm trip, It wasn't as relaxing and calm as I imagined, I had some pretty good CEV but they were short-lived and in general all that fear of apap poisoning wasn't worth the trip.

If you don't mind to tell me the name of the forum?

And beside that, maybe from the seroquel that I take it inhibited the overall serotonin intake of the serotonin receptors and the dxm wasn't as great as many months before. And I felt that feeling that my brain was being fried.

There are these:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/269-Sober-Living
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/270-Mental-Health
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/47-The-Dark-Side

And anything sub-forum under: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/5-Community

might, be helpful or of interest. There's also the whole of the web with many good and some not so good places to hang out, vent, chat, exchange ideas, bitch, give others advice, get advice... You get the idea. Just take it for what it's worth - free, some people will be full of shit, some will make your day. It's all in how you approach it and filter things.

Best wishes.

This is scary, but I understand how it feels to have family trouble with the desperate need to escape mentally as soon as possible. I'm dealing with a lot of family stress at this moment too...it really stinks...started a bad, dangerous habit recently. I hope you are okay and will feel better (mentally) soon. It's tough to think clearly when someone or a group of people (especially those close to you) are constantly fighting. I've had about 6,000mg of acetaminophen before (hydro pills) over 24 hours...but was lucky. Good luck with all and I hope others see this to know it's a bad idea...although that doesn't always stop us from doing the wrong things.

wow reaing this really scared me. im glad you went and got medical help. glad you are ok man, that's a lot of apap. hope everything else in life starts to get better. you have a good one buddy.

no I am not 14-16, I am 19. And that is not the case, you don't know me and you can't judge. I needed to get high and that is all I can tell you, the other things you don't know so please shut up.

Wreckless behavior by a wreckless teenager. Then you tell someone to shut up on a public forum after you ask for advice? Nice.

You have all the answers. Please, continue on getting that cheap high and not considering the outcome.

My liver must be in terrible shape then because I remember back when I first started with opiates, I would eat 30-40-50-60 pills a day......exceeding the recommended acetaminophen dosage by by prob 5 times on a daily basis for months. I think a lot of this thread was fear mongering, telling him he will die if he doesn't go to the hospital right away. I think that was unnecessary on that posters part but it's the OP's fault for taking the pills THEN asking the question.

BTW, after abusing vicodin and grams of tylenol for years, all my liver enzymes check out just fine. I think this thread was a little over the top on a few party's part.

My liver must be in terrible shape then because I remember back when I first started with opiates, I would eat 30-40-50-60 pills a day......exceeding the recommended acetaminophen dosage by by prob 5 times on a daily basis for months. I think a lot of this thread was fear mongering, telling him he will die if he doesn't go to the hospital right away. I think that was unnecessary on that posters part but it's the OP's fault for taking the pills THEN asking the question.

BTW, after abusing vicodin and grams of tylenol for years, all my liver enzymes check out just fine. I think this thread was a little over the top on a few party's part.

Lucky person. :)
I am happy that you are healthy. Livers are one of the few organs that can actually heal itself and grow back from serious damage.

I don't think that anyone was overreacting by what they said. They didn't want him to die. Diminishing that is not considerate. If they had not made such a big deal about it, he might have been dead in a couple days. I am glad it didn't go that way, however.

glad you are okay. this migth seem like a silly question(fucking stupid if you ask me) but did you get high/have a trip?.

glad you are okay. this migth seem like a silly question(fucking stupid if you ask me) but did you get high/have a trip?.

Yes, I for certain can say I had a trip. The dxm gave me quiet a few CWE's, with my eyes closed and the lights off I saw some strange visuals like a blanket growing from my bed and starting to cover me. But the trip wasn't as sedating as I expected and not as good either, maybe because of the pseudo it gave the dxm a very different feeling kinda speedy.

In overall speaking the trip wasn't worth the try, maybe the paranoia after I read your response of you guys(That without you I would've not survived). The anxiety and the fear of liver damage made my mind state not exactly suited for a psychedelic, and that ruined it in overall.

lol that sounds like the worst trip ever; an overdose of pseudo, combined with fear of APAP toxicity.

lol that sounds like the worst trip ever; an overdose of pseudo, combined with fear of APAP toxicity.
Nah I would not say overdose of pseudo, I am quiet used to uppers(and downers as well lol) but it just changed the effect into making dxm trip with stimulating properties :\

Do not ingest what you are suggesting, buy Robitussin with the only main active ingredient being DXM and do an extraction. its pretty simple and quick.

Or buy desylm and do an even simpler CWE that a monkey could do its so ez, but its not as good as regular DXM

look em up, they are simple, the desylm one is extremely simple. and the high is 100x smoother and cleaner and funner well the regular dxm one is funner, the desylm feels a bit different and its not as good but its still good.

edit: seen you went to hospital, glad your ok that was dumb taking all those pills do research first.

DXM along with its active metabolite DXO have such a wide spectrum of effects that it can be very dangerous to mix it both with stimulants and depressants at dissociative doses. Years ago when I was 14 or so before I got into hard drugs, I used DXM for half a year or longer, and I once drank caffeinated soda during the come-up, that was enough to make my heart skyrocket. The amount of pseudoephedrine you ingested (600mg) is actually way too much to combine it with DXM and it might potentially cause some cardiovascular problems, forget a bad trip. DXM on its own is not really a drug you should seek to escape problems and find some peace (not that any drug is fine to deal with problems) unless you're in a minority that enjoy dissociative states of mind.

If you have problems and suffering from anxiety and/or depression, then seek some help from other people. I got into trouble when I was 13-14 and it's had a tremendous impact on my life later, I became completely isolated from people and I regret it so much.

Thats the big problem that i see with dxm is that kids get ahold of it and dont educate themselves and OD on the nasty extra chemicals in the cough syrup.

DXM is actually a wonderful drug but only when its pure.

and DXO is ok when its pure but not anywhere near as good as DXM.