• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel stimulant Pyrophenidone (α-Phenyl-Pyrovalerone)

roi

Bluelighter
G49dLQh.png

2-phenyl-2-(pyrrolidin-1-yl)-1-(p-tolyl)ethanone

Report:

02:49: 25mg vaporized.
02:50: Nice little rush! Not extremely intense though.
02:52: Usual stimulant effects, euphoria, wakefulness, focus, appetite suppression, confidence boost, feeling great!
02:53: Extreme euphoria ;D
02:57: Can't stop laughing, everything is perfect.
03:11: Already coming down a little. Still having small rushes.
03:38: Still feeling good, no hint of a crash, no harsh comedown or anything.
04:30: Back to baseline pretty much.

So yeah, the phenyl ring mimics a 3 carbon chain. Feels just like Pyrovalerone.

Vaporized is amazing, insufflated decent (takes around 50mg), oral pretty much inactive.

I don't live in the UK, so WEDINOS is not a possibility for me sadly. Anyway, people on UKCR send in most RCs once they come out, I guess we'll see results *soon*.

I wonder if removing the beta ketone would produce a disasossiative. I'd call it 4-methylpyrophenidine

Apparently this is not very functional (overwhelmingly euphoric), this correct?

What's the longest lasting stimulant available currently? I need something to replace my emergency 3-4-CTMP that a have a couple mg of when I'm really hanging for work, not got much left!
Gotta be able to concentrate and focus all day in this line of work, tiredness makes me so shit, but modafinil makes me a snappy dickhead and even under 10mg of speed makes me act like a bit of a freak!

No reason to go offtopic here. Start your own thread.

Which will get closed cause Bluelight is here for harm reduction, not recommendations.

I'm really surprised to see this drug is being sold in the UK - is it not illegal? Im talking about the substituted cathione ban that came into effect since mephedrone. The cathinone backbone is definitely there, and the only difference being that the methyl at the bottom has been substituted phenyl. That's still covered by the ban isn't it!??

Wow, I just did a search for "buy phenidone," and I've never even heard of half those new RCs they had! If you choose to partake of them, then you truly are setting yourself up as a guinea pig. I think I'll pass for now.