• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

I am new to Blue Light I am trying to find a picture of 8 milligram Dilaudid it's my first time getting them from this guy and I'm used to getting kind of triangle shaped green ones and he says they're white and won't tell me anything else has anybody ever heard of anything different or have pics is there anybody out there that can help me before I go waste my money

There are triangular white ones. As long as it has 3 sides your ok. If you get a white round pill it's probably generic aspirin.

Google is of tremendous value in identifying pills.

Better yet, get the mobile app ePocrates. You can then put in pill imprint like, shape, color, etc. Use it wisely and never get caught in a pill scam or even have a question about pill ID (officially produced brand or generic pills made in the US, anyway. But if course they could still be fake, unfortunately, given the current situation these days … and some people deal in foreign made drugs which wouldn't be in the database, and they'll for the vast majority of the time be good—people faking drugs would almost invariably target the U.S. with a few exceptions I guess, few of which are relevant here. Foreign drugs, which in the US are mostly benzos and the occasional low grade opiate, almost never solo decently strong opiates, you could easily ID with a Google search.)

Im new to the Kissimmee/orlando area. It seems that the H scene is scarce but more importantly ive heard its no good in quality. Any opinion?

Orlando is full of dope brodie. I've heard the Hispanics cutting H with nutmeg... Lol stay away from drugs.

Yes, STAY AWAY..FAR AWAY from Florida Heroin!! Most is laced with Fentynal-a drug 100 times more powerful than H, and a hell of a lot more deadly. The death rate has soared 'cause H is now cheaper than pills, and the poor fools who shoot up or sniff their "regular" dose often discover it's their last. I'm not lecturing, just stating the facts. This epidemic is SO serious the State is low on Narcon, the "miracle" drug that brings the O.D.'d back to life. Sometimes.

Down in key largo for a little while. Live up in palm beach. Any locals on this forum? Trying to get to know the area.

I've been in South FL a year now and have always had good luck. Been a few months though and have been trying to get lucky again.

I've been in South FL a year now and have always had good luck. Been a few months though and have been trying to get lucky again.

What about the orlando cola scene? Going down there for a few weeks and would like my vice. Either find down there, or take with me on plane. Mailing isn't really an option i don't think.

Advice?

Was down in West Palm Beach over last summer for treatment. I relapsed and went out met this girl and we bang heroin and smoked crack. It was pretty easy I met her in the ER she OD'd needed a cigarette but I do agree there are a lot of people from New Jersey and New York on the what they call the New Jersey pipeline of kids coming down going to treatment. Anyways Florida was okay I guess short time I was there but it is slowly turning into New Jersey

lol its already the 6th boro son just turn on your sports radio station ;)

Watch out.people come to Florida for vacation end up getting probation and return on violation florida is CRAZY

^word. happened to my boy. fucked around and wound up doing a year and a day.

[sorry, no meetup requests even if disclaimers in place]

Last edited by a moderator: