• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

How does this thread work? I've only posted a few times. I grew up in chicago and still frequent cicero( I have family there). I now live in kenosha wi. Ain't shit going on here....lol. I remember the days of open air in the wild wild west though. Any way. Just thought I'd jump in and say hey.

Haven’t been on here in a few years now. Anyone from 2015/2016 still here? Chinky? Cicerogrinds? There were a few others too. How has everyone been??

Westside isn't completely dead, but if you don't have a couple phone numbers cold copping can be a chore. One of my spots, black bags very near a green line stop had some great 9 out of ten shit but in a day or two it was back to the usual lack lustre stuff. This thread has really fallen off hasn't it? I spend most of my online fiending time on r/opiates now.

Hey everyone. Long time user & reader but have never posted. Feeling sick & sorry for myself so just thought I?d reach out to people who know what it?s like. My only connect is gone, so I?m pretty much screwed now. Guess this was inevitable but jealous of all you MFs knowing where it?s at! Lol Happy hunting to you all.
Are you in Chicago? And if so, how is that even possible?

Hey there, I'd love to get this thread going again. I'm in kenosha but have stomped all over cicero and west side. Hows it goin?

H3y everyone, 3ks here from chicago. Been to several methadone clinics and i finally have the courage to register on this site after trying to quit so many times but its hard when you always run into the same old dealers. Anyways, how is everyone doing? Cheers!

I know mods just doing their "job" but it seems like when there's no activity sometimes it seems like y'all wanna say stuff like that ^^^ for no reason. Unless a post got deleted, no one commented anything about meeting up, selling any drugs, naming any exact locations or prices of any sort. Just the friendly "hey I'm new I'm from _____ ive been all over the westside of Chicago and Cicero" and "hey let's get this thread going again" anyways I'm originally from Philly but go back n forth between there and New England these days. I always check the Chicago thread and sometimes comment bc it's such an awesome city. Amazing food, good people, it has its own culture. I have been to the west side to cop twice, but this was YEARS ago...from what I imagine and hear it was a lot more wide open back then. I was able to get what I needed within 10-15 min and back on my way. Took the high speed line (train) not sure what y'all call it but we have something VERY similar in Philly called the EL. Runs through the heart of dopeland. Literally every surrounding block is open air. Quality was good when I was there, but I did think the whole dormin thing was a little strange. I've copped tons of places in the US and abroad and chi is the only place I've seen them use the pills with the dope like that. Both times soon as I got off I had a local junkie help lead me to the best block in the area, their we're several people right there willing to do it for a foil or bag. One thing I didn't like was that unlike Philly or a lot of the east coast their isn't stamps or anything to really give it a brand. Certain blocks may sell "green alien" designed bags but their isn't anything stopping someone from doing the same thing a few blocks away. So it's hard to know what exactly is good and what's not. Guess you gotta just grab a few test it out and see. Hopefully they have the same stuff if you like it and come back. A lot of blocks just sell foils, so it looks the same from the outside. Sometimes you can tell by the type of foil (thin, thick, shiny) but there's not a ton of quality control that way. But it def got the job done when I was there, didn't really have any issues with police...saw a few cruisers but I was fine. I've heard more recently that the west has died down a lot and that it's not like it used to be. I'd love to come visit again and take another tour of the area. I'm sure I could come up with something decent, as long as their are junkies around their has to be some decent work too. Plus it's Chicago, one of the biggest cities in the country and it does have a heroin reputation so. Are their any open air spots on the south side? Just wondering, MODS don't yell at me I'm not trying to source or anything, just a yes/no type question. I know it's around but wasn't sure if they had any actual blocks like out west. Enjoy your night everyone.

Yes not one, but two posts by the same person was deleted that was an explicit offer to sell. I know everyone buys or sells IRL, but Bluelight is not the place to do it. Bluelight is here to help people who already have drugs do them more safely.

Last edited:
Are their any open air spots on the south side? Just wondering, MODS don't yell at me I'm not trying to source or anything, just a yes/no type question. I know it's around but wasn't sure if they had any actual blocks like out west. Enjoy your night everyone.

Yeah, there are. But you'd have to know your way around, because the Southside is huge. The west side is pretty much ALL run down/depressed/completely ignored by 98% of Chicagoans.
But the Southside goes from the depths of hell to Jesse Jackson & Barack Obama's cribs, back to hell, and then to Bridgeport with the Daley's and all the cops and firemen, and on and on.
But yeah, if you know where, there are a few open air markets out south

You can even get it up North if you know where to look. The key is to get around and mingle. Any location given out on the internet is burned because CPD monitors known drug web sites. CPD would regularly post on craig's list for sting operations. Think!, Look Around!, Be Safe!

Last edited:
You can even get it up North if you know where to look. The key is to get around and mingle. Any location given out on the internet is burned because CPD monitors known drug web sites. CPD would regularly post on craig's list for sting operations. Think!, Look Around!, Be Safe!
True, I could never understand the people that come online with the sole purpose of finding dope. I have traveled all over the US and southeast Asia and have always found what I was looking for eventually. Sometimes it is beneficial to look online for clues to what areas to look, ei drug busts, articles about big drug hot spots and what not, but I've always found it better to just go out and find a fellow user or drug spot. That being said, locations on the internet don't always get shut down as local police 10/10 know where the drug spots are often before we do. It's their job, and they are on the street 24/7. It's just sometimes very difficult or even impossible for them to shut down. Certain areas in Paterson, Newark, Camden, Philly, Bmore, ect all have had open air markets for over 25 years but they hardly ever go away. When they say they can't arrest their way out of the issue it's very true. I hope this beautiful Sunday morning is finding everyone happy, healthy and safe. Best of luck of those in search of the golden goose and also to those trying to get away from her pull.

True, I could never understand the people that come online with the sole purpose of finding dope.

if you're desperate you'll try anything. myself, i've never been able to find a hookup on my own, i'd always have to find somebody that does it (difficult enough on its own, thanks social anxiety!) and then either use them as a middle or get lucky enough to get the plug's number. i've never been anywhere that has open air markets

a while back there was a sub on reddit that was basically just plugs posting their numbers and people posting reviews of them, but sadly it got shut down :(

Question: How many bags/caps per jab is everyone getting nowadays? ��

TIA

Damn. Almost took the train into the city in an attempt to cold cop on foot, but talked myself out of it. Been 5 years since I last cold copped in the city, and been sticking with the onion patches. Meh. Probably for the best :\

Just watch out because if you're a white boy, like me, driving around the southside, particularly at night, cop's gonna pull you over right away if they so much as see your skin tone, ime.