• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Hey everyone. Long time user & reader but have never posted. Feeling sick & sorry for myself so just thought I?d reach out to people who know what it?s like. My only connect is gone, so I?m pretty much screwed now. Guess this was inevitable but jealous of all you MFs knowing where it?s at! Lol Happy hunting to you all.

Is it just me or did something happen to the dope where it just fell off into lake michigan or something? This shit is a joke and a lot of people that were going to the WS must have gotten picked up cuz it's been hot as balls around there.

What's up y'all, first time posting, long time lurker. Shits been pretty crappy around my area of Rockford. Only good stuff is mainly fent dope pretty sure. Ppl don't know how to answer their phone tho so it's usually a two day game of bs. Only other ppl I know have straight garbage shit that pry ain't even real. Last time I went to other person I broke out and shit. Man been doing this shit for like 7 years and bout to say fuck it. Used to be great around here like a year or so ago. Hope things change, good luck y'all.

so I just got ripped off for the first time cold copping. I'm sitting at home at 11pm at night back from the west side with 10 garbage bags. Purple ladies and Nike logo. I am fucking pissed. I usually frequent one or two spots that are consistent but decided to try a new spot.... and got ripped off this morning and then just now!

I spent $100 today total on these garbage bags, and I am pissed because it went up my arm. Shit looks like normal chicago dormin cut heroin but it has no dope in it at all apparently! It did leave more cut when I cooked it though... bunch of white sugar looking shit. Fuck my life.

The shitty part is, is that the spot one of my buddies told me to go to they wouldn't serve me cause they were sketched.... yet I found a fellow addict to help me out and he gave me half of a bag for a few bucks... and it was good! Not like the shit I was sold tho. Idk if it is because I look really young and innocent and ppl take advantage of that. I'm so fucking pissed right now. And I'm going have to go do this again tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Wow that's bogues man. I feel you all too well on that shit right now. Usual pc been gone for days now and my tolerance is so fucked on that fent shit I don't even wanna bother. My area sucks to there's no open air shit like ws chi. Oh well the life we live. Gl all smh

the first rehab i went to was in rockford lol... im sure you know which one im talking about.

It's so much easier to quit when there's no good shit around. I mean its always around, but finding it and getting it is hard nowadays. Not like it was a couple years ago. Gotta know the right people and have your junkie circle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well well well been 3 years since I posted in here. Is ItchyScrachy still around or Trans? WOA? Anybody? What?s good these days

There were a bunch of times I've gone through my script too fast and ended up in a ton of pain, desperate for anything to help. I've gone out and looked but I'm too sketched out by any of it to buy anything off the street. I've been sticking to percoset, methadone and PST. Reading through this thread just confirms that I made the right decision.

I'm not saying there are no good spots. I'm just saying that I'm not a gambling man and it isn't worth it to me to accidentally kill myself playing Polish Roulette with bags of dope.

Though speaking of dud bags and pharmacies, my cvs refilled my script a few days ago and gave me a bunch of dud pills. Idk what the hell happened but by the time I noticed, my butthole had gobbled up enough of them to where I can't exchange them for a new batch.

The individual talking about the online orders sparked my interest. I might check out how it works for non-felony amounts and snowball from there.

wow first time looking at BL in a couple years. coming up on 3 years november 1. be safe out there.

Congratulations! It's always encouraging to see folk return but I know how much of a trigger it can be. Of course, the ability to continue contributing is not mutually exclusive to continued abstinence from poppies but I hope that you can reframe your perspective now that you are in a more positive place.

I have wondered if my American cousins could answer some questions about dealing in the US?

How realistic are TV shows like The Wire? Is the dealing open like that as in guys fighting over corners and you can just pull up and buy?

There were a bunch of times I've gone through my script too fast and ended up in a ton of pain, desperate for anything to help. I've gone out and looked but I'm too sketched out by any of it to buy anything off the street. I've been sticking to percoset, methadone and PST. Reading through this thread just confirms that I made the right decision.

I'm not saying there are no good spots. I'm just saying that I'm not a gambling man and it isn't worth it to me to accidentally kill myself playing Polish Roulette with bags of dope.

Though speaking of dud bags and pharmacies, my cvs refilled my script a few days ago and gave me a bunch of dud pills. Idk what the hell happened but by the time I noticed, my butthole had gobbled up enough of them to where I can't exchange them for a new batch.

The individual talking about the online orders sparked my interest. I might check out how it works for non-felony amounts and snowball from there.

You can't trust dark web drugs any more than street drugs. Fentanyl is being pressed into counterfeit look-alike pills all over. As for street dope, I just heard that half of the heroin bags sold in Chicago recently test positive for fentanyl.

Last edited:
I have wondered if my American cousins could answer some questions about dealing in the US?

How realistic are TV shows like The Wire? Is the dealing open like that as in guys fighting over corners and you can just pull up and buy?

Yes you can pull up to corners and buy dope and I know here in Chicago that's why we have a lot of the shootings because of hot corners that have a lot of traffic. Never seen the wire though so I don't know what that shows about.

Yesssss Congrats absolutely! 35+yes of hard heroin addiction Opiates for pain now #4GodNRecovery it can happen it is happening. But you have to be willing to fight for the life God gave you to help another addict. That's what we do.
✌李️
sorry, talk about a fucking downer

hate life much?

Yes you can pull up to corners and buy dope and I know here in Chicago that's why we have a lot of the shootings because of hot corners that have a lot of traffic. Never seen the wire though so I don't know what that shows about.

I've seen the wire, I've watched the entire series a few times, great show, so is "the corner" same producers. Anyways, balitmore scene was like that sorta, Philly and some jersey cities are very much like the show.

I've seen the wire, I've watched the entire series a few times, great show, so is "the corner" same producers. Anyways, balitmore scene was like that sorta, Philly and some jersey cities are very much like the show.

Best tv show of all time. Closest thing I have seen on television to a novel.

Have you ever seen a copy of this?

512UyN%2B0LbL._SX311_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Amazing companion piece, 581 pages (plus map of Baltimore highlighting locations), loads of interviews and social commentary and episode by episode guide.

Steve I have not seen that book, I am a huge fan of the show though. Like I said I've seen the entire series from start to finish several times. Have you ever watched "the corner"? It is the same people, some of the same actors, different roles but also very very good. It's on YouTube, if you haven't yet, check it out!

Yeah I've seen 'The Corner' (I love Charles S. Dutton and it was great to see the the same actors from 'The Wire' in reversed roles.)

Although I have never bothered with the TV adaption Simon's original book about his time with the Baltimore homicide dept. (where he met writing partner and former detective Ed Burns) 'Homicide: A Year on the Killing Streets' is one of the best true crime books I have ever read. The case of 'The Black Widow' is so hilarious you could not have made it up.

18956.jpg