• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lyrica (Pregabalin)

I have just paid £25 for a strip of 14 x 300mg pregabalin/lyrica. Hope that they are worth it. I have taken 600mg 20 minutes ago and some heroin. As this is my first try of pregab i will post my experience later for anyone interested! ;)

Are you prescribed these for pain? I don't think pregabalin has any recreational value (For me), the heroin on the other hand - sure. Until you need it to function. Bad enough needing oxy.

I have just paid £25 for a strip of 14 x 300mg pregabalin/lyrica. Hope that they are worth it. I have taken 600mg 20 minutes ago and some heroin. As this is my first try of pregab i will post my experience later for anyone interested! ;)

Ah, what're you anticipating here? Lyrica takes around 90mins to feel any effects. Hope it doesn't dampen down the dope.

Rtp

Yeah the most it would do for me is exactly that - dampen the dope, Then I'd need more. Ew.

Well that was mad. It did dampen the heroin, but i was completely smashed and i mean completely. i Have a high tolerance to most stuff but that poleaxed me. Felt like i was tripping without the head fuck then i passed out and came to 11 hours later. Wasted the h though. Never mind. Took some this morning 0.4g and could not feel it. Groggy as heĺl, went to shops for milkshake wobbling all over. Feel better now. Just took another 300mg. One at a time i think might be better. Thesedon't hold much recreational value imo. See what one does....need to stay off the h need to put clean test in on Monday, think I'm too late however. 62 hours isn't long enuff. Damn....

Last edited:
Ah, what're you anticipating here? Lyrica takes around 90mins to feel any effects. Hope it doesn't dampen down the dope.

Rtp
that was a nasty 2 days off only 3x 300mg. No more. Nearly getting knocked over by various cars and buses ain't my style. Waste of money as well on the h. Never mind. Lesson learned.

^Sorry, gotta laugh at that image..never saw much if any rec ability to lyrica which is why I did ask.

Rtp

^Sorry, gotta laugh at that image..never saw much if any rec ability to lyrica which is why I did ask.

Rtp
lol Yea and that is only the half of it. I'm lucky i very nearly got mowed down several times the next day. It must do something to opioid receptors because when i took a normal dose of h later that day after the grogginess wore off, i initially felt like i was gonna o/d and headed for the communal stairway just in case, luckily it subsided after a minute but it was a very nice hit indeed. I note you said it helped with opiate w/ds so perhaps there is something to it. I am keeping what remains of the strip just in case i find myself stuck in a withdrawal situation...but Yea they really aren't fun....

I don't find Lyrica useful to potentiate oxycodone. For me I think it does the opposite, my morning dose of oxy after an evening before dose of Lyrica is much less effective.

Ive taken quite a lot of lyrica over the years! I mainly use it when i dont have access to other GABA drugs, i find it helps with my anxiety & sometimes i take it recreationally to potentate other downers. I also find it handy when im coming down & so on.

Anyways after a recent experience where i took it at the tail end of a meth bender, it resulted in me having a grand mal seizure, i dont have a history of seizures & the only other seizure ive had in my life was about 12 months earlier & lyrica was also involved. The first time id had 600mg over the course of 12 hours split into 2 doses, combined with alcohol, ketamine & MDMA. The seizure occurred about 45 minutes after consuming the ketamine. I summed it up to an interaction between ketamine & lyrica.... i continued taking lyrica after that event with no issues until last week.

This time around id been awake smoking meth for id say between 48 to 60 hours probably about 3 points over that time & decided it was time to wind down pop some downers & relax in bed playing ps3, my last memory is taking a final 150mg cap to take my dose up to 450mg, the next thing im awaking confused to paramedics in my bedroom informing me ive just had a seizure & been unresponsive for some time.

Im a bit confused as to what exactly has caused these two incidents, the lyrica is obviously a contributing factor but this is a drug i have quite a lot of experience with & both times i was not using it excessively (in my standards) or more than a couple of times a week at the most. I dont have a dependency to GABA drugs either. The best theory i can come up with is i guess a "perfect storm" kind of scenario between the lyrica, dehydration & low blood sugar from not eating, combined with the stimulant type drugs (meth/mdma) causing further strain, lack of sleep etc.

So before i finished writing this post i had a quick look into the pharmacodynamics of Lyrica to discover it does not bind directly to GABA receptors..... Anyways thats my story! Think ill steer clear of it for a while & stick to benzos or phenibut & if i do decide to take it make sure im well hydrated & not so disheveled.

Late rply haha but yes AT FIRST they made me super sleepy then dose went up and up and even tho now I go weeks without I can take 900mg-1.2gram and not fall asleep :/ it builds a permanrt tollorince

Last edited:
That's interesting regarding your tolerance to this drug - others have found the same I take it JS?

Dr put me on gabapentin 1800mgs a day. It's only day two so we'll see how it goes. I did however sleep like a baby last night...

The effects don't last long, tolerance builds really quickly in my experience.

^To true Opi8. I've resumed taking the stuff to help me sleep, my GP rather I took Lyrica than Benzo's which is good advice. But I gotta learn how to sleep without it. Opiates have definitely stuffed up my ability to get some sleep without taking more drugs. I'll occasionally add in Endep which in combo with the Lyrica knocks me out before I can get off the couch and into bed. Gosh that stuff tastes terrible, it does not taste like a drug as such more like some by-product of some heavy metal or pesticide industry. Which would not be unusual for a pharmaceutical. Oh brother.