• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs pv-9 TRIP REPwhy is this not getting moved into full production, best Pv analogue yet

3dempty

Bluelighter
150 lbs
36yrs old
IQ . 144

PaST CHEMICAL EXPERIENCES ,opiate pill junkie from 16-21, 17 started heavy abuse of Ritalin, dropped acid about 50 times, and WOULD NEVER AGAIN , at 21 Heroin junkie, then methadone while always taking some form of stimulant, oh and on 4 mgs of XanAX AND KLONOPIN since 16. Last when mdpv came out went on 7 year run.
Only person I know that didn't end up arrested or insane. I think the Ritalin as a teenager helped
Got 1 gram OF pv-9 in mail as sample from VENDOR At 9 am
9:05am ALLERGY TEST ( that when looking at 10 milligrams I didn't develope SPIDY SENSES, so no allergic) really be save , save the whales too.
9:06am snorted 10mills grams of the chemical which looks like it is made up oF TWO SEPARATE PEPTIDES, DUE TO THERE BEING HARD DARKER ROCKS AND LIGHTER POWDER.
EFFECT: THOUGHT I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN MDPV MY ACCIDENT.
9:45am tried to smoke it with baking soda and water to chanGE FROM A HCL TO A BASE. IT WORKS WITH ALL OF THIS FAMILY, EVEN HELPS CRYSTAL TASTE BETTER AND AXT SMOOTHER.
IT HAS THAT APVP ,APHP,MAYBE BUT FORGET MDPV SMELL
ONLY WAY I REQLIZE IT ISNT IS BECAUSE OF THE LOOKS OF IT AND THE LACK OF SELLING MY NOSE TO SNORT MORE OF IT. LIKE I HAD DONE WITH REAL MDPV.
-MAN WAS MY FACE RED WHEN I REALIZED I COULDN'T SNORT IT WITHOUT A NOSE ,PLUS RED FROM THE BLOOD OF TAKING IT OFF. NOT LIKE THE KID GAME , WHICH I THOUGHT TOO, I GOT YOUR NOSE IS 5 minutes of Drilling anD SAWING, JUST KIDDING.
WELL BACK NO SLEEP FOR 28 hours benzos helped, awesome. BERY MOORISH, NO BURN, AND BETTER THEN ANYTHING OUT THERE LEGAL.
Are they holding this back a little until A-php, and pv-8 geT BANNED.

No it fucking sucks compared to any of the old gems. And clean up that post. Jesus. I like to get spun and go on bl as much as the next guy but I at least try to make it seem like I've not been up 2-3 days lol.

No problems it's just really hard to understand what your asking. In terms of effects this chemical just doesn't compare to md or apvp, far to bulky if you will.

Edit. Use the search there's a couple threads on here generally reaching this consensus.

Last edited:
You like PV-9? Try PV-10 or PV-11! The longer the chain the better it is.

Oh wait..

Hey , i only take offense because I had not slept in 6 days, and had just shot fentanyl citrate 59 mgs.

I am new, and my late fiancee passed away at 35 last year on this the day.
I just always punch in pv-9 and it says no results, i didn't realize the nod cancelled out the 10 grams of A-pvp ingested prior to writing this. Do one says they want be a junkie when I grow up,-cause those kids never do
Remember you can never gret anywhere, if you first don't regret.

Last edited: