• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

I miss this stuff since I last had some around 2013 that was cut with salt and I haven't seen any since. I really do miss it because im bored with amphet, coke costs too much and its rare that I ever get hold of some E or MDMA. Man I remember this time during summer 2012 my roomie grabbed his uncles savings tin expecting to raid it to maybe afford a g, but once he busted it open there was loads of notes in there so he bought an oz, one of the best weekends i have ever had. Man meph was stupidly fiendish now i look back on it (oh and my roomie eventually paid his uncle back, but as you can imagine he was not happy at all)

Meph was banned on the 16th of April, 2010(?). Hence April 16th is International Pirate Day.

sweet kookaburra of Edinburgh, its been seven bloody years
probably could possibly have something to do with how i've always felt as though i have a giant void inside me that meritoriously yawned open around seven years ago?

nah but honestly i miss the old droney days so hard :(
i have a powerful lust for a sesh...

I just don't miss that comedown, it was thee worst I've ever had, speed or MDMA never came close to how bad it was
But if given a chance for a key of proper pre-ban stuff I'd be there at the drop of a hat :D

Personally i think phet has a worse comedown but i think its mainly due to duration of effects which make it easy to do multiple days on it. Thing i hated with meph comedown is id always feel really cold no matter how warm the room was.

Meant to be getting a few Dom Perignon pills next weekend hopefully they will satisfy my meph cravings. I love the ecstasy buzz, but meph had that inital rush from the speed of the come up that makes it my fave of all uppers i have tried

...but meph had that inital rush from the speed of the come up that makes it my fave of all uppers i have tried
Especially from the second line onward, from 0 to 200 miles per hour in less than a minute. Basically brain getting rocketed to heaven in a matter of seconds =D
Can't be possibly good for you, can it? Just trying to look at the bright side of the ban (and failing miserably).
Any pre-ban mephedrone fan who also loved putting make-up on and/or dressing up to the nine during those blissful sessions? Any gender. Would like to know if it was only me or if it's a (very pleasurable and welcome) common side-effect, as I've almost always done it solo and never outside my house.

Yeah it probably isnt good for your health or your nose with the way it burnss :p

But yeah no other drug (except maybe coke/crack) kicks in so hard so fast, the only drawback is like coke it doesnt last very long, then the intense fiending begins wjere you feel like you would swap all your possessions to get more :p. Speaking of which i probably would swap ny playstation right now for a gram of preban.

You guys noticed on that the general market price for MDMA and meph have basically switched and MD is dirt cheap? I heard meph is easier to make than MD so i dont know why someone isnt making it? There is clearly a market for it, i know loads of people who would buy it in a heart beat.

Sorry for rambling im still high off the lyrica i took last night :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that the price reversal is down to the renewed interest in Meph, which is much less common despite the increase in demand again, where as the MD has been a sure thing for some time now allowing the price to stabilise.

I heard meph is easier to make than MD so i dont know why someone isnt making it? There is clearly a market for it, i know loads of people who would buy it in a heart beat.
Yes, that's what I heard too when it was legal. It was probably true at the time, considering the amounts that were doing the rounds, it could literally be bought by the kilo online! Could you believe that?! Mind, you really needed a gram at the very least of pre-ban Meph for a half-decent session (with a low tolerance), while with MD you can have a fun night with 150-300 mg with a normal tolerance and it's not as fiendish. Also, not many people does MD daily or multiple times a week, while that did happen to a few M-Cat users before the ban. Basically you'd need shedloads of precursors, a serious chemist and good hardware to produce something which would never be enough to satisfy an insatiable market.

I would say that the price reversal is down to the renewed interest in Meph, which is much less common despite the increase in demand again, where as the MD has been a sure thing for some time now allowing the price to stabilise.
Where does the renewed interest in Meph comes from...? Apart from those who have tried the pre-ban type, are there batches of similar quality released on the market by now and then to hook new users? Haven't done stims for several years for a number of reasons but from what I read on here it seems to be relatively easy to find good quality MD and coke at the moment with the right contacts, while it was nearly impossible in the past in certain years. Interestingly enough when Meph was legal real MD was incredibly rare. That was probably one of the reasons for its popularity.

Sorry about the source last night i didnt list a specific site i know but from now on i wont mention that place.

Yeah the only place I could get MD before meph ban was mainly university cities with a large EDM clubs, these guys always seemed to be able to get it but on the streets it was nowhere to be seen. Like you say i think this mainly contributed to its popularity especially in places similar to where i live which is a small village with no nightclubs and all the pubs shut at midnight. You could guarantee every weekend there would be like 10 meph fueled house parties going on, starting on friday finishing monday morning and by the end of these parties we were making roughly 4 lines per gram due to tolerance increase from 3 days continual use. We would then come down for a couple of days and give our noses a few days to recover before the next friday haha.

Last time I had preban quality stuff was in 2012 but my dealer had to travel about 100 miles round trip to get it, this lasted for about 2 months then it too dried up and since i have had only low quality stuff that was supposed to be meph but probably wasnt. I dont know where the renewed interest is coming from, all i know is all the old meph heads i know (and probs all the others) would give up whatever replacement they have found (most of them now use phet where i am from) and butcher their nasal passage once again if quality meph came back and was easily available (and not too expensive)

From all I know it's like there's a demand for meph but only in certain parts of europe(especially UK), but it didn't made such a career everywhere (like US or spain/portugal for instance since they get good quality coke there), whereas there's a demand for MD everywhere so u need to take this into account when u judge why they dont synth it. Also market for all the classy drugs is well establish and tbh i don't think that there are many drug producers at all since a decent lab with a hardworking chemist is able to produce shitload of chems in unimaginable quantities(for example i think that it's not a problem to produce 100 kilos of phet daily- u just need a bigger jar) so if someone was to start producing meph it would be kinda fouxpass (it would kill others income).

Like did u ever wonder why drugs that are a mix of effects(like meph that mixes coke and mdma effects) dont get a surge in popularity? Cuz they would have a catastrofic impact on drug scene. Cureently all drugs that are avaible are unique in its character. U got:
Speed(amphetamine)
Ecstazy(MDMA)
Coke(for coky coked up coks talking coked up crap)
Heroin
etc

each drug that joined the drug scene in 20-th century was able to become popular cuz it was unique in it's character. It's damn hard to convince users of an old established drug to switch to a new one that has similar efeects cuz they will always view the old one classsic and magical and the new one as an imposter. If Shulgin was to popularize the use of 6apb instead of MD in the 70's i'm sure all the rave enthusiasts would shit over MD and critisize it for it's short duration/low psychedelic effects and mind-blowind nerotoxicity/5-ht2b agonism etc etc.

Now since mephedrone is literally all the best cocaine mixed with all the best euphoriant qualities THAT"S WHY u hear coke heds saying"it's cocaine for poor/shity imposter" and MD heads(lol) saying" its shitty mdma"

Just my 2 cents

Like look what happend with 4-methylaminorex(4-MAR) beeing at the intersection of methamphetamine and mdma it was forgotten. And dont give me all this crap about difficult synthesis/hard to obtain precurssors for this one. If it would be worth it they would make it period. So I think that 4mmc will face a similar fate. After 10-20 years it will become a legendary drug with a handful of enthusiast that will glorify it above anything else on some www.stims-forum.com. The only hope in introducing such drugs to the public lies in awesome marketing that could convince the public about it's own uniqueness but we won't see such organized marketing operation until drugs will become legal in half-a-century+ time.

I get what you are saying but the fact that it is a mixture of all the best bits of MD and Coke is why it got so popular. It gives you a buzz comparable to peak of MDMA high within seconds of snorting which makes for one of the best rushes i have experienced from any stimulant. But yeah I can see why MD has took over again because like you say, its pretty much globally wanted where only a few countries were really taken in by the meph craze.

It got popular but never really took off cuz coke and md has a historyband will always be seen as classics by most users

...so if someone was to start producing meph it would be kinda fouxpass (it would kill others income).
...each drug that joined the drug scene in 20-th century was able to become popular cuz it was unique in it's character. It's damn hard to convince users of an old established drug to switch to a new one that has similar efeects cuz they will always view the old one classsic and magical and the new one as an imposter.
Now since mephedrone is literally all the best cocaine mixed with all the best euphoriant qualities THAT"S WHY u hear coke heds saying"it's cocaine for poor/shity imposter" and MD heads(lol) saying" its shitty mdma"
Just my 2 cents
I'm with you - yes, pre-ban meph would kill the market for other drugs probably.
But it wasn't that hard at all for me to be convinced of its qualities. Of course people tend to do that, but in my opinion there's no point in comparing it to coke or MD, pre-ban M-Cat had a very, very defined character of its own, it was a unique, extremely interesting substance, different from any other stimulant I have ever tried for intensity, euphoria, head-candy effect and as trigger of fantasies (and probably for brain damage too, alas :\ )

Well RIP as the last good source has stopped! Literally heartbroken, at least my nose can start to heal after the last 5 years of constant abuse

Well RIP as the last good source has stopped! Literally heartbroken, at least my nose can start to heal after the last 5 years of constant abuse

Hello Pal, hope you're good.
Do you think what they have been selling was any good anyway ? I've not found anything comparable to the old 4MMC for the last few years

Hello Pal, hope you're good.
Do you think what they have been selling was any good anyway ? I've not found anything comparable to the old 4MMC for the last few years

Yeh I do mate! I have really rated it! Tbh when I first got hold of it I was blown away and so happy I could have cried. I had tried every source known to man and just wasted £1000s to get sent garbage

You lucky man, now you are in the same camp the rest of us have been in for a few years now. It does truly suck and although I remain hopeful I highly doubt widespread easily available quality meph will come about again. If it does the chemist and distributers would make a fortune but I think they would rather stick to other easier to synth/more widely demanded drugs.