• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

soz for being lazy and not USTFE but does proper drone still exist?
i've tried a decent amount post-ban; both off and online (DNMs etc)
but have i just eviscerated my nerve endings or did the secret to the good shit die with my anal virginity (2011-ish)?

soz for being lazy and not USTFE but does proper drone still exist?
i've tried a decent amount post-ban; both off and online (DNMs etc)
but have i just eviscerated my nerve endings or did the secret to the good shit die with my anal virginity (2011-ish)?

I think the biggest thing is that the first few times you e never experienced anything like it and your brain remembers that. After a few years you know what to expect so it doesn't hit you so hard out the blue.

I have been very pleased with what I've had tho VERY

There's a guy located in Africa that will fulfill your needs

so Ive heard but my location prohibits me from ordering from this vendor, sadly

Havnt ordered Meph for months since the bloke from an erotic country vanished

What do people think of the current batches around at the moment?

Previous thread right about here

The stuff we get here in South Africa is top quality Mephedrone (here we call it Cat as in a shorter term for Cathinone).

The Khat tree is indigenous to the country and the native Koi-San and Zulu people have been chewing the leaves for thousands of years.

Obviously the stuff we get is synthesized in a laboratory but it's all made locally, so it doesn't go through 6-9 merchants and smugglers etc. (cut with additives every time it changes hands) before you get it. It is cooked up, sold to a kingpin, sold to a muddle man then sold to dealers and wala! Almost pure Cathinones for your enjoyment.

Yes, that's what I heard too when it was legal. It was probably true at the time, considering the amounts that were doing the rounds, it could literally be bought by the kilo online! Could you believe that?! Mind, you really needed a gram at the very least of pre-ban Meph for a half-decent session (with a low tolerance), while with MD you can have a fun night with 150-300 mg with a normal tolerance and it's not as fiendish. Also, not many people does MD daily or multiple times a week, while that did happen to a few M-Cat users before the ban. Basically you'd need shedloads of precursors, a serious chemist and good hardware to produce something which would never be enough to satisfy an insatiable market.

Where does the renewed interest in Meph comes from...? Apart from those who have tried the pre-ban type, are there batches of similar quality released on the market by now and then to hook new users? Haven't done stims for several years for a number of reasons but from what I read on here it seems to be relatively easy to find good quality MD and coke at the moment with the right contacts, while it was nearly impossible in the past in certain years. Interestingly enough when Meph was legal real MD was incredibly rare. That was probably one of the reasons for its popularity.

The Chinese specifically made meph to fill the worldwide shortage of mdma!

I have been reviewing dn forums and it seems mephedrone quality is pretty abysmal right now, so take care folks.

Pinky I'm in the Us Anderson all the research companies have been wanting payment with Bitcoin What is the wizard?

You an Aussie mate? I'm American but wondering what is up with the mephedrone? Also does it enlighten your brain I think it makes me psychic

I would honestly sell my parents to sniff a gram of meph! Holy....its been about 2 years since i saw it and it was heavily currupted stuff. Damp, sticky, bright yellow and smelled of playdough or some sort of bake good. It disappeared after that never to be seen again.

My friends and i have had a feeling it will reappear some day. It hasn't yet for me but i pray!

Hey mate, i don't think you are reading the correct forums, as there is plenty of high quality/purity 4mmc availability right now. many choices to choose from..

yeah go on pal i believe ya ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

Believe what you want mate, people on the dn forums are receiving 4mmc over 85%-90% purity from the dnm markets, and direct deal vendors (some of them are in direct contact with the chemists too).. do your research buddy and you will find....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Believe what you want mate, people on the dn forums are receiving 4mmc over 85%-90% purity from the dnm markets, and direct deal vendors (some of them are in direct contact with the chemists too).. do your research buddy and you will find....

So why haven't any been officially tested by energy control then? Do me a favor and don't believe everything you read and get back under that bridge you came from ;) I was doing 4mmc a long time before it appeared DNMs :p

I don't really come here cos I find the DNM forums to be far better, but there was numerous tests done on DNM-avengers which has sadly disappeared, with purities ranging from 63% to 93% from a supplier who will be reappearing at end of the month. Meph is alive and well, I could name 4-5 vendors with guaranteed actual 4-MMC speaking as someone who was heavily involved in it pre-ban and post-ban.

I can confirm 4-mmc is alive and well, I know of vendors who simply take pride in their products and really deliver a top class product.
I'm not asking anyone to 'believe me' as frankly it makes no difference to me wether you think I'm chatting shite or not.
Simply saying it is out there and as good as it was before the ban.
Got half Oz coming tomorrow cannot wait, my friends had to have an intervention middle of July as having a surplus of time, money and endless supply was starting to become an issue for me haha

I can confirm 4-mmc is alive and well, I know of vendors who simply take pride in their products and really deliver a top class product. I'm not asking anyone to 'believe me' as frankly it makes no difference to me wether you think I'm chatting shite or not.Simply saying it is out there and as good as it was before the ban. Got half Oz coming tomorrow cannot wait, my friends had to have an intervention middle of July as having a surplus of time, money and endless supply was starting to become an issue for me haha
Consider yourself lucky as hell sir. Here in the states mephedrone died quickly and never became a street drug(to my knowledge). Sucks because it is one of the best highs of all time that I often think about. God I miss that first bomb of euphoria that made music sound god like.

Ohhh I know I'm a lucky guy, it died in the UK and I was heartbroken that I never thought I would see it again.... then I finally got the main contacts and never looked back! :)