• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Several posts have just been removed cos the Topix talk has become way too specific. Members are reminded that BL is not Topix and any hint of dealing or sourcing will be firmly dealt with. Keep the sourcery for source forums, BL is for HR and general drug info.

Now back to bitching about how shite meph is these days, y'all ;)

Apologies, I thought because these names were just aliases and it was from 3ish years ago it's all past tense and not in any way sourcing or dealing etc.

yeah deff worded my post wrong my bad shambs; i was just caught up in a turf war between two topix dealers (nevr was one) that got so scary i literally deleted my account

but yeah, this meph, proper shit these days init? :p

What the hell is going on with my posts being deleted straight after I post them :S

I don't think mcat is shit lately but then I think you're all wearing rose tints :p

Perhaps it's got something to do with my total abstinence from all drugs for months at a time and supplementing my serotonin and dopamine for good healthy receptors.

Everytime I do mcat after not doing it for months at a time it hits me like a fuckin train lol

What the hell is going on with my posts being deleted straight after I post them :S

I don't think mcat is shit lately but then I think you're all wearing rose tints :p

Perhaps it's got something to do with my total abstinence from all drugs for months at a time and supplementing my serotonin and dopamine for good healthy receptors.

Everytime I do mcat after not doing it for months at a time it hits me like a fuckin train lol

we were flying a little (or lottle) too close to the sun mate, theres rules here
i guess i just ruined my serotonin for life from taking drone everyday for two years? or perhaps its shite
debatable
i envy you, but lets not be sourcers thats not what this forum is for yeh

Last edited:
No I posted a similar post to my last one like 3 times it kept dissapearing, I'm not trying to be a source or source anything myself at all :)

Your last 3 posts were OK, if not complete. Says you deleted them yourself? If you didn't, or if you have a similar problem in the future, contact one of the other mods. I know fook all about computers.

Ah ok my bad, I did try editing it and am using the mobile site I did think it selected something I didn't actually press perhaps that was the "delete post" button lol

imagine smashing the drone everyday for two years would put a slight drain on your serotonin, but then I don't think its too serotonin intensive... I know it does use you serotonin and makes you feel awesome but we all know how strong serotonin is and you only need a little bit extra to be off your rocker ;)

How longs it been since you've done and mdma or mcat?

Drone everyday... christ. Weekend usage battered my heart and head enough. Bad heart palps. Cant imagine doing it every day, would ruin me

There is really annoying bug on android mobile where when you edit a post wherever you click on the page clicks the delete button

imagine smashing the drone everyday for two years would put a slight drain on your serotonin, but then I don't think its too serotonin intensive... I know it does use you serotonin and makes you feel awesome but we all know how strong serotonin is and you only need a little bit extra to be off your rocker ;)

Drone is highly selective for Serotonin, the original stuff from back in the days was. I recall having brainzaps every sunday/monday night when drifting off into sleep. That was after weekend usage week after week. After some time 500-1000mg was more than enough, brainzaps guaranteed.

Are these brain zaps people speak of where when your literally about to drift off asleep you jump out your skin and sit bolt upright?

I've had them but only from mdma but then I do take mirtazapine so I usually have no problem falling asleep after a sesh.

And yeah growitandsmokeit that's what's been happening doesn't matter where you touch the page it just selects the delete post button lol

Are these brain zaps people speak of where when your literally about to drift off asleep you jump out your skin and sit bolt upright?

There has never been any real consensus on what how and why but I suspect you have had these...

from mdma

...as this is very common. Forgive the "Vice" link - as a subjective anecdote you can take it or leave it, but I think this is one of the best descriptions of the symptoms and common causes I have read to date. http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/brain-zaps-sleep-paralysis-mdma-ecstasyhttp://

There was stuff locally people were saying was blinding that was only £250 an ounce but i dont buy it real meph is gone. There's maybe one or two DN sellers but alot of risky business.

I've had them but only from mdma but then I do take mirtazapine so I usually have no problem falling asleep after a sesh.

And yeah growitandsmokeit that's what's been happening doesn't matter where you touch the page it just selects the delete post button lol

I think you're referring to 'myoclonic jerks' there as opposed to 'brain zaps'. However, the 'brain zaps' I experience from overuse of seretonergics seem to originate from the auditory system because although they occur spontaneously, I seem to be able to instigate them by opening my eustachian tube which results in an audible 'zing' from ear to ear accompanied by a physical 'twitch'.

Drone everyday... christ. Weekend usage battered my heart and head enough. Bad heart palps. Cant imagine doing it every day, would ruin me

it nearly destroyed me - weighed about 8 stone at 19 years old, had translucent skin and sleeping was more an accident than normal

How longs it been since you've done and mdma or mcat?

its been years since drone, proper miss it
i actually did some mandy on the weekend (half a pill) and was genuinely blissed out - well surprised

tl;dr don't do drone everyday for two years, hell don't even do it two days in a row
was fun while it lasted

I remember looking at the Ki values for MCAT, and it seemed to release more serotonin than MDMA, especially initially.Was a tad heavier on dopamine too, which would make sense given how addictive and fiendish it was.

Only tried in twice in my whole life. Wasn't the biggest fan. Shit just felt really bad for you, and made you feel like you were about to collapse from a heart attack any second. Your circulatory system just felt poisoned for hours at a time. Tingling hands/fingers after a relatively low dose (.2)....no thanks.

I also have a synth guide and I MAY seriously look into making my own, I'm clued up enough just need some edit (not sure if I'll be breaking the rules by mentioning specifics so..) Standard chemistry stuff as I don't currently own anything like that;)
Not the brightest idea to post that on a forum the cops read...

Drone is highly selective for Serotonin, the original stuff from back in the days was. I recall having brainzaps every sunday/monday night when drifting off into sleep. That was after weekend usage week after week. After some time 500-1000mg was more than enough, brainzaps guaranteed.

I still sleep with a dim light on now, years after the ban halted my daily Mephedrone use (well, once I'd eventually exhausted the saved sackfuls of supplies an enterprising acquaintance had anyway)
I would stop for a couple of days every fortnight or so & have terrible brain zaps when dropping off to sleep, which I found terrifying, as it really felt like someone had just punched me on the head and would happen repeatedly every time I dropped off again. I found that sleeping with my bedroom lamp on the floor helped reduce them & not be as scary if I could see straight away when they happened (& that I hadn't just been hit in the head by a stranger in my own bed)
Even though I haven't had a brain zap for years, I still sleep with dim fairy lights on every night because I can still feel that fear of them happening (I'm fine without light if I sleep anywhere else though, it's just in my own bedroom)