Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@the most ultimate

Yes there's hope!!! I ballooned up by like 35 pounds but I'm hoping when I lose my weight I will lose the boobs because they are embarrassing

Rosi you’re a bitch for posting same shit. People are already suffering on top have to tolerate you

I won’t be coming back on here, byes peeps. To give you guys a little bit of hope slowly recovering at almost 9 months off I can enjoy music as well can easily read books now
I’ll update you guys at a year off
It’s only going to get better :) keep fighting for yourselves

Last edited:
Finished school this semester no more Aps everything looking good the heart keep spinning and these receptors keep building. Went from 6% and dropping out to a 3.0 gpa in matter of saying no to injections.

I got a buzz from a cig. 8 1/2 months off and I got a buzz. I get slightly buzzed from drinking but haven't tried in a while. Let's see if I can get drunk now trying on Sunday (no work Monday lol)

How are you all I'm new here I came of this disgusting poison 13 months ago after having 6 jabs of it made me extremely tired and lazy took away all my emotions and pleasure from been able to get high or drunk feeling better now than at 6 months off at least I feel human again from this horrible poison ANYWAY HAD ANYONE BEEM ABLE TO GET DRUNK AGAIN

I don't get as drunk as I used to. I love getting drunk though. My advice would be phenibut, altough mixing two CNS depressants is risky. Phenibut + invega is sure to put you asleep.

Anyway has anyone completely recovered from this horrible poison and how long did it take to get back to how you used to be e.g. stoned or pissed (or happy again) do our dopamine receptors renew or have we been f u c k e d forever I suppose only time will tell

Last edited:
Hey I think people just get used to the poison after some time, I don’t know how long this will go on
I’m 9 months off and I don’t see myslef making full recovery in 3 months

I think it’s best I stay off this website cause otherwise i obsess about when will I recover

Few people are not doing better after a year off, this gives me headache

Only time I feel better and normal is when sleeping, and I usually dream a lot. And most days I remember my dreams in the morning which is nice for a change

Last edited:
No you do get better depression wise I and most other invega victims just want to feel human again have a good xmas and be able to party again I just hope our dopamine comes back on line it seems to take forever I think we just have to have faith anyway hope we all heal from this shit

Last edited:
Ye I’m noticing that it’s gotten easier.. but when do people make full recoveries

Hope you recover soon, things will change
Awh thank you, you’re so positive :) fingers crossed
Merry Christmas as well, enjoy the holidays
Hope 2018 is better for all of us

Last edited:
Hey I think people just get used to the poison after some time, I don’t know how long this will go on
I’m 9 months off and I don’t see myslef making full recovery in 3 months

I think it’s best I stay off this website cause otherwise i obsess about when will I recover

Few people are not doing better after a year off, this gives me headache

Only time I feel better and normal is when sleeping, and I usually dream a lot. And most days I remember my dreams in the morning which is nice for a change

Don't worry you will come around. 8 months 10 months and 12 months off were huge disappointments to me each time. Literally just recently, after 15 months off of the stuff I am making meaningful progress. I feel like the anhedonia is FINALLY letting go. Also, now when I wake up I am happy to be alive instead of filled with dread. I can drink a beer or two and smoke and feel the effects.

This stuff just takes a long time. Not feeling healed after a year is normal. I.didnt. I hope everyone is doing well. Happy holidays.

Thanks copper, it looks like recovery is in summer time, meaning another 6 months of hell
The improvements are so slow, your right it takes a long time

It’s good to hear that your starting to feel better :) keep us updated
I feel horrible thinking by the time I recover my body is gonna be all ruined and my face as well cause I can’t care for my skin I look different Invega is a nasty shit
Well I guess we have to do the best we can in our circumstances
Thanks for giving us hope .. happy happy 2018 in advance and enjoy your holidays

Anyway has anyone completely recovered from this horrible poison and how long did it take to get back to how you used to be e.g. stoned or pissed (or happy again) do our dopamine receptors renew or have we been f u c k e d forever I suppose only time will tell

I have been off invega shots since last feb and i am feeling better month after month. you'll get there slowly, and you'll feel everything around you is alive again slowly and super potent as if you using something, i am in that phase now. i have been on and off invega for the past 5 years now, and hopefully never need it again .definitely enjoying movies much way better that before. listening to music as if i am stoned, a little bit. all what i got to say is, live seems happy and interesting again. you just have to pass the bitch phase, where you act like and feel like a little 14 years old and you'll feel better slowly after. hopefully things will go better for you and everybody else.

Has anyone had a child born with Invega? Is your kid alright? I know Agent Orange caused mass mutations and problems for kids being born in Vietnam. This stuff is far worse.

they gave me it although I was healthy and breastfeeding. My child had from 10 days breast-feeding 4 month diarrhoea

I have just received two shots totaling 390mg. I have already felt the sexual dysfunction and sluggish/slow odd feeling. I will not be taking anymore shots after researching all of these horrible things invega does to you. I have a question though. Assuming only 2 shots does your sexual function go back to normal after so long? anyone have experience with this to say their sexual function returned to normal after time?

Status
Not open for further replies.