Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yeshua: you need to understand that your anxiety levels are very high right now because you're not producing enough dopamine. This will pass after two months of withdrawal, maybe three. Your anxiety levels will drop and you will start to feel more positive and optimistic. You just have to be patient in the meantime and do those activities I told you in my previous post, don't spend too much time on this forum, you will become fixated and more anxious. Go for long walks in the morning and get some sun. Chill out in the afternoon. Repeat everyday.

I'm worried about that too man

@Aiden21 do you still take drugs??
how many drugs have you been taking during the time coming off and for how long?

I was taking olanzapine,risperidone,and lamotrigine up until yesterday. Going to try a more natural approach (cbd, 100% thc free)

Remember that thc is a psycho-active ingredient. While cbd gets you relaxed. Don't get cbd oil that says contains less than .3%. Needs to say 100% thc free.

The cbd brand im starting on is called koicbd

I was taking olanzapine,risperidone,and lamotrigine up until yesterday. Going to try a more natural approach (cbd, 100% thc free)

Remember that thc is a psycho-active ingredient. While cbd gets you relaxed. Don't get cbd oil that says contains less than .3%. Needs to say 100% thc free.

The cbd brand im starting on is called koicbd

How long have you been taking these?
I wouldn't wonder if you're still not good, because you still take those medicine.
They are not good for you, try to get rid of them

i'm gonna pass out now.

Yeshuah, just hang in there, it's the easiest and the hardest thing to do. stay distracted and your body and brain will do the rest in times like this. they know what to do.

to the rest of you, just keep plugging away at it and doing the best you can. i see more and more improvement from everyone and it's going to be a success. heal quickly. peace.

Aiden I?d say don?t ditch the olanzapine. I was on five milligrams until it pooped out on me so now the dr has increased it to ten milligrams. Never felt anything negative in regards to my emotions on five milligrams. I?m not sure on ten however I?m sure it?ll be better than being on inVega. That?s why I asked iridiscentblack how many mg is he on. Anyway Aiden I said don?t ditch it cause it?s bad to ditch all your meds completely. You?re feeling like shit because of the risperidone, I?d bet. It?s the parent drug of inVega.

@invegauser you?re the best at calming people down and I can?t believe you?re so patient waiting FIVE years to heal. You?re legendary and a class act my dude. How?s your memory now? Does it really get better?

To the room: if it?s up to my personal psychiatrist I?m off inVega. She saw what a mess I am on it. She won?t even give me fluanxol, what an angel. However she has to speak to my university panel pdoc on letting me go off it. Please pray for me friends. He may be nasty and say that I can?t get off it and I?d have to take it for another four months. (8 month?s total at least I don?t need to take it for eleven months anymore.)

In all the years since this poison is on the market and given many people, make nobody better from it, nobody can exact say, what the reason is, that people loose their emotions for so many years? Are it many lost brain-chells? Are it the receptors, who dont work? Or is there still a metal in the brain?
Why can this be allowed, although many people get so bad of it? I have also a very bad trauma, because of my child. Is this also a reason, that my bain dont work good?

Nobody knows really if there is a chance to heal.
Is there a neurogenesis in the Cortex?
Every morning, in half-sleeping I feel, that I feel nothing in my brain. Why? What stoppes the dreams and imaginations to be there?

Last edited:
@Empty I agree with you, I'm just so scared of my own situation that I wouldn't want anyone to suffer any more like this. and of course one should tapper them off instead of going cold turkey

may I ask how many months you're off Invega and if you see improvements? If so, what improvements do you see?

I am six months off, but I had very high doses of Invega, four 234, one 156 and one Haldol 100.

The dose was too high, I couldn't think and speak anymore... After six months I am not physically suffering, but I feel shallow, I have no emotions, no interests, no drive, I basically don't care about anything...

But I had 1.092mg of Paliperidone Palmitate, six months are not enough to feel good, I think it will take about two years to start healing.

Oh man.. I am really sorry for that high medication! do you believe that we will ever be 100% ourselves again?

I don't know what's going on but my left arm started hurting in the injection site, after six months... I got five shots in it, it is two days I feel pain when I touch it, very weird.

I have that too. I'm four months off, I can still feel the injection sometimes. As you had that many injections, I believe theres still some of the substance left in you muscle

Does anyone know a substance that can turn the biochemistry in the brain back to normal?

Day 126

Yesterday I rode my bike for 30 km. Today I have a little headache due to the poison that got pushed out.
I worked today and I felt very good. I enjoyed what I was doing.
For the first time in 4 months I felt like my mind was sharp enough to do multiple tasks.
The negative thoughts are slowly fading and going away.
Yeshuah, instead of thinking too much about the poison, stay distracted buddy. Do what you like!

When you say that you WONDER if I reach the point where I don't react anymore about something bad about the poison, does it mean that I MAYBE never reach that point? And if so, will it be because I will be better or because I will get used to being caught into my own body?

Everytime I read someone's "success story" it sounds to me that there is always something in their words that make it seem like they are not really sure if they are recovered. They always say things like "I THINK that I'm KIND OF who I was before" or "I WOULD SAY that I'm recovered" or "It SEEMS that I've recovered"........No one could ever say something like "Hey guys, be sure that you will 100% recover, as I feel EXACTLY like who I was before, with my mind, body and soul. I can feel my emotions just like before, can think and be creative just like before and my organism reacts just like before, I can see clearly, my brain works 100% fine and fast and I feel comfortable within my body etc." I never heard something like that or is it me?

Is it just because of this state that I kind of like blank it out because of my fear and sorrows inside of me or are they really not sure? And what does it mean for them to be fine and be recovered, maybe it doesn't mean the same thing it means for me.. Because I want me back 100% I cannot even accept 99% because I was really confident. No one can guarantee that it will ever be 100%, can you?

Yes I'm normaly an empath.. And I wonder if I can ever feel empathic again..? Can I? Can you?

What does it mean for you to be yourself again? I mean after this horrible trial - as you name it - I should read posts like "hey guuuuuys! Oh my freaking god!! I swear to you I can finally freaking be mysellf agaiiiiiiin!!! It feeel so freaking greaaaaat!!!"

6-8 hours doesn't sound much for me... Do you feel rested after that? I mean really rested. Like stretching yourself in the morning with a huge wellness feeling and being happy for another day in your life? I normally slept like about 8-10 hours. Do you think I can reach that point again? Do you feel the chemicals of sleep producing in your brain before you fall asleep? Do you ever feel like really tired and enjoying crawling into bed?

What symptoms do you have?

Sorry for asking that much questions, but i need to be really sure. And I appreciate that you answer them. Thanks for being!

I am 100% me preinvega accept I can't feel weed and don't feel full when eating but both of these have made some changes. Hard to explain. I think my receptors are recycling and I can tell.
It will happen. U will heal. Stay positive. It's gonna b OK. ?

I am 100% me preinvega accept I can't feel weed and don't feel full when eating but both of these have made some changes. Hard to explain. I think my receptors are recycling and I can tell.
It will happen. U will heal. Stay positive. It's gonna b OK. 

Thanks Steph78! You made my day

@Yeshuah, I know he is Jesus but he is a demon in my reality. A name is only a physical representation but this one was an impersonator semblance that started the whole psychosis which sadly I trusted with blind faith creating a rather embarrassing scenario which led me hospitalize.

@dellad yeah demons can be really mean and they really like to be impersonators of high vibrating spirits... I've experienced that too! I'm sorry for you that this lead you into a psychosis, or as I would call it "another reality" I believe that we all would have survived our psychosis without AP's. the sad thing is that we didn't know where they would lead us :(

@Yeshua For me back to normal is being able to see the dead through my third eye. Months ago, before my hospitalization, I had a beautiful occurrence off seeing lots of people’s faces. It was a jubilant experience because for over a decade I had been developing to become a psychic medium and this was the breakthrough I needed. But when this third eye opened I was at home and I could not verify or validate the spirits of whom I was seeing with uncanny detail. Now my receptors are blocked with poison and I have not been able to see clairvoyantly. As a result my depression has been deep and dire and I have this huge faulty wire FAILURE across my membrane brain. I just pray to God all my psychic abilities will open soon to save me from despair and financial loss from the recent hospitalization events. I know in my heart if I could do something for someone such as connect with their loved ones I will have a good reason to live and a brighter future. By now I just grip and pray the receptors will open and the spirits will communicate.

@dellad that is also a goal for me to be able to communicate with spirits again as I was also able to do it too and especially connect with the holy spirit. Only if I'm able to do that again I concider myself "normal" again. I believe that we will get back there and that's it's only a matter of time. Remember that it's possible that we have a drug-induced psychosis as our receptors become supersensitiv, but don't make the mistake to hospitalize yourself again. Just let it fade slightly and you will be fine, I have read some posts where people wrote that they had a "relapse" but didn't hospitalize themselves and "survived" it. Remember my words and think of your state right now. I would rather have a psychosis than being on this state, I was never harmfull to others or myself. Keep praying to god, he will help you! How many months are you off? How many shots?

@Yeshuah The greatest lesson I learned about psychosis is no validation! Entering psychosis is a false reality of which you cannot validate which is why I say I’ve learned the hard way. To always demand validation when you hear or see hallucinations! In fact I will do a psychic medium Theresa Caputo if this were to happen in public. Before I would never dream of going up to strangers but after being diagnosed by 3 pdoc as schizophrenic I will definantly go up to strangers and begin “ Mam do you have an open mind? I have been diagnosed as Schizophrenic but I am seeing and hearing what appears to be the spirit of your mom. Do you mind verifying this with me?” I am so going out there in full force if spirits convened my aura wanting to communicate! It is either that or go insane and sent into the psyched ward again. Now know this. I do know the difference between psychosis and what appears as a spirit visit even though I’ve never validated a spirit visit. This past episode has really brought my image and creadability down. For over a decade my family and friends knew I was heavily into Spiritualism and this last psychosis made it appear as if communicating with any spirit entity will place you into police custody and hospitalization as a dillusional lunatic. They know not I was experiencing a Kundalini Psychosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.