• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Really BAd Kratom UEI addiction HELP

Ok, I will look into it. I did watch a youtube video of some guy talking about it. But after reading the comments it appears the guy died from stomach issues. So yeah, that scares the hell out of me. But he was taking 400 pills a day of the stuff and he seemed out of his mind anyway on the video.

I understand your mental state as well. Having my head times to each dose and freaking out if I was late or short. That is why I said to stop and mentally realize that there is no more UEI available that is going to do the trick. Once you realize that you will start to calm down and you can focus on battling the wd's. Also your wife might be happy if you sit down and tell her that the old UEI is off the market and not being produced anymore so she knows you are past that stage and you can tell her how much money will be available for other things now. It sucks trust me, I still wish sometimes I could get the good stuff but it's out of production. I know it seems hopeless, I was all alone just going fucking crazy and freaking out myself, it just takes time but I imagine things will move along for you at a good pace once you are ready to hit the wd's head on because of your wife. I can't tell you how to get there, I can guide you but you have to say I am done, I accept there is no more UEI and it's time to reset my brain. You can do it man, it will not kill you and if your wife is still there then she will always be there I imagine. Take care.

Ok, I will look into it. I did watch a youtube video of some guy talking about it. But after reading the comments it appears the guy died from stomach issues. So yeah, that scares the hell out of me. But he was taking 400 pills a day of the stuff and he seemed out of his mind anyway on the video.
Yes people have died from it, but taking hundreds of pills everyday for years, what do you expect? So like I said only if you think you can handle it, if you have any doubt then stay away from it. Or inhale your wife hold onto them and just give them to you when you need them. Whatever you think, but please if you have any doubts, then stay away and find an alternative method.

Yes people have died from it, but taking hundreds of pills everyday for years, what do you expect? So like I said only if you think you can handle it, if you have any doubt then stay away from it. Or inhale your wife hold onto them and just give them to you when you need them. Whatever you think, but please if you have any doubts, then stay away and find an alternative method.
. Sorry, * have your wife hold onto them.

Thanks for the detailed reply!

My order of Elimidrol came this morning, and I took a dose of it immediately. That was 1.5 hours ago. It tastes "ok", but the aftertaste and lingering taste is horrible. But, I'm not so bad yet on the physical withdrawals. Just a little of the "torso jitters" that I mentioned earlier.

However, mentally though, I'm freaking out. When 11:00 came around, my wife asked me how I was doing, and I just broke down sobbing telling her, "it's time to take my dose of kratom, but I just don't want to take it." I don't cry much at all, if ever really. So yeah, something is definitely going on with me mentally. It's not that I want kratom/UEI at all, at least not that I can tell. I believe it's all in my head, that I'm so psyched up about this whole thing that I can't relax, and I'm worrying like crazy.

I tried to make an appointment with my doctor, but they didn't have any openings today. So they told me to go to their walk-in clinic. I'm at the point that I feel like maybe I should. But I'm worried about that too. Worried that they might actually do something to help me - and what that might be, but equally worried that they won't do anything at all.

For reference, a few years ago I had a bout with oxycontin (low doses), but when I ran out, I hit the withdrawls. I had gone to the doctor about a week prior to running out and confessed to my doc the situation, how I got on them, how many I was on, and how many I had left, and how I was terrified of what was going to happen. He told me I needed to call the drug rehab places around, and see if I could get in, and if things got really bad, go to the ER, as well as get into counseling sessions like NA. Well, I called the drug rehab places, and all were booked up, nothing they could do to help. So I gave up on that front, and settled in my mind that I was going to go through this stuff at home. I did, and on the 2nd night I think, I started freaking out, so my wife took me to the ER. At the ER, we told them the story (just like I did with the doc), and all they did was run my blood, found nothing at all in me (no drugs, etc.) then gave me THREE anxiety pills and sent me home. Thankfully those pills helped a little I suppose. But what I went through the next few days was me feeling like I was going insane. I finally got over it all, and back to normal, and horrified of taking ANY medication at all for 1.5 years or so. I noticed I had trouble focusing on stuff. Like I like to play game a lot, and watch movies and shows with my wife. And I felt like I had ADD or something. So went back to the doc, told him what I was going through, and he put me on Wellbutrin XL. After a few months of being on that I swear they were just sugar pills or something. They seemed to have NO effect. So I did some searching for something "safe" and natural, and found Kratom, and well, you know the story from there.

So yeah, I'm scared to death and apprehensive to go to the doc. But I can't help feeling like I need to go. I need help through this, so far, not help with actually keeping me away from kratom, but help just to get through this mess. My wife is here to help thankfully, but she can only do so much. What is going on in my head, she can't help with.

It's 1.5 hours since missing my "scheduled" dose....

Question, what is loperamide? How much am I supposed to take?
. Yes Doctors are a crap shoot. I would stay away from the doctor that just wanted to send you away to a rehab. There are good doctors out there who are sympathetic and will help you through the process. It seems like that one doctor could care less about you and your situation. You can always go to a Suboxone Dr. but that stuff is hell to come off of. A million times worse then Kratom. Maybe just find a Doc that will give you some benzos to get through the hardest times, I don't really know. I stay away from all doctors personally so I am not in a real good position to give advice on that subject.

I'm at the doctor now (a different one), and so far they are stumped. They are making calls all around to learn what exactly the dangers of the withdrawals of UEI are. So I don't know what they are planning on doing if anything at this point. I can tell you for sure though,

Ok here's an update, and maybe my last for a while....

So I went to the doctor (a different one), and they were totally stumped. Obviously they never heard of kratom or UEI, so they had to make a ton of calls around to learn more about it. It was finally determined that since I cannot taper (which the doctor suggested at first) due to the current UEI not working at all, and going cold turkey off of UEI can cause heart attacks and seizures, that I was going to have to go to the ER. She said Poison Control was in on this situation and they'd be treating it as that type of case. Supposedly going to run a bunch of tests and hook me up to machines to monitor the withdrawal symptoms and treat them and make me comfortable.

I was supposed to leave the doctor office immediately and go straight to the ER. But I promised her that I would definitely go, today, but that I had to return home first to take my kids to their schools fall festival. And I plan on going after that.

Still scared, but a little relieved that it seems they actually care and I hopefully will receive some kind of treatment. Withdrawals aren't too bad right now. Still the same as this morning pretty much. Either the Elimidrol works, or I haven't really begun to hit the real WD's yet.

I will update as soon as I can. Thanks a ton for your help though!

The best thing he can do is start reducing how much he takes every day. Make a reasonable taper plan and stick to it. Maybe switch to plain leaf Kratom eventually before totally getting off of it. If he's taking 4 UEI capsules 3 times a day that's a pretty serious kratom addiction. He should lower his dose before jumping off for more manageable withdrawal symptoms.

Either way he's going to experience withdrawal symptoms pretty similar to the oxycodone withdrawal he experienced years ago.

Well, I'm back now. I was admitted into the detox at the hospital. I was there a little less than 3 days. The meds they gave me pretty much did away with any withdrawal symptoms I had. The symptoms I got were RLS (big time), body jitters (a lot), and a small amount of dirreaha. As for the mental stuff, thanks to the meds, I had zero symptoms with that (well, once I finally got into detox). The staff was friendly and awesome, and jumped to getting your meds whenever you complained about a WD symptom. It sucked being away from family, but it was for a good cause. I just finished throwing away ALL of my kratom supply of every type! :) I'm finally free of that shit! No more having to watch the clock to make sure I take my next dose on time. No more worrying about when my supply runs out, and having to buy more beforehand. It's a liberating feeling, seriously!

To anyone, with any type of substance addiction that wants to be free of it, and reclaim their lives, I FULLY recommend getting into a detox program! And again, thanks to everyone for all of your help! I really appreciate it. :)

what meds were you on? do you remember the names? just interested in finding out.

what meds were you on? do you remember the names? just interested in finding out.

He is now on celexa, seraquil, gabopentin, and robaxin to handle withdrawals. Eventually it will be just the celexa when its fully gone from his system.

At this point all you are doing is prolonging your suffering, you really just need to go CT at this point. Give yourself 3 days where you do not have to do ANYTHING and just get off of the shit. You can not really do a successful taper with this stuff because there is no way to know for sure how much or what you are getting.

He is now on celexa, seraquil, gabopentin, and robaxin to handle withdrawals. Eventually it will be just the celexa when its fully gone from his system.

I take gaba and seroquel myself - gaba (1600-2000MG/day) for seizures/feeling and seroquel for sleep (100-200MG/night).
add 8-12MG bupe and I have myself a nice little breakfast.

you are too scared, man. you can do it. you say its not working, so stop using. or continuously drop the dosage till you are off. you are giving yourself WD's MENTALLY because you are thinking nothing but the worst, therefore you will start to feel different and think you are in WD; happens to everyone who is new to something like this; you just read all the BS you find on the internet and sits telling you WD's are horrendous and you'll be sorry. I've done it from heroin, methadone, all opiates, man. you can do it, just be positive and strong. you have your wife by your side and she can help; those BENZOS will surly help, too.

i agree with bostonb..not to bash the OP here but it does seem like you are one of the "hypochondriac" type addicts..meaning u panic at the first sniffle or back ache that u feel..then u start thinking about it, making it much worse..like bbt said, grab some immodium ad and taper your dosage...u have access to benzos so your kick wont be that bad..kicking uei kratom is much easier than kicking oxys so go for it..u can do it and it will be easier than u think as long as u have benzos on hand and loperamide...

Hi everyone,

I've been taking UEI Kratom for about two years now. Same story as most, started with plain leaf powder and then moved into extract with my tolerance building and a habit that has increased up to 30 to 40 g per day.

I've wanted to quit for a long time but tapering never lasts for a long. I've managed to get myself down to about 15 g per day on the best one but I always end up sliding right back to where I started from pretty quickly.

A little over a month ago my vendor warned me that there wasgoing to be a shortage of UEI but told me he had a bunch set aside for me. There was something seriously wrong with the very next order. I could get no relief from my usual dose and was obviously beginning to withdraw. The vendor did send a sample of some "new" formula UEI and some of that did help the withdrawal but did not do much else.

Because it was the only thing that helps, I did order quite a bit of the new formulation and it has helped keep me out of withdrawal but my dosage has been very rapidly increasing as I chase the dragon trying to get some feeling of pleasure.

I wanted to quit for a long time and I'm basically being forced to this week as I'm completely out of money. I'm so ashamed of the amount that I've spent over the last two years. Anyone who is famuliar with UEI and has had a bad habit will know that it was not that hard to spend over $40,000 per year on it. I basically drained my 401(k).

I lied to my wife about a business trip starting tomorrow. I booked myself a hotel room about three hours away from home for this Wednesday Thursday and Friday night. My plan is to return home Saturday mid-day.

I'm planning to take about half of my first thing in the morning dose tomorrow morning so that I can get through at least a half of a day of work before I drive to the hotel. At that level I'm sure I will be feeling at least moderate with drawls by the time I get there.

I came clean with my doctor and he prescribed me 30 tablets of Ativan, 20 tablets of Klon I can clean with my doctor and he prescribed me 30 tablets of Ativan, 20 tablets of Clonidin, and 10 tablets of an anti-nausea medication (Zofran?). I will also make sure to have Imodium, lots of Gatorade water snacks and food and of course a multivitamin. Oh, and I have at least 300 pills of tramadol left over from a back problem a couple of years ago.

This will be my first full blown with drawl/detox from an opiate and I'm terrified.

Can anyone give me any advice on what to expect? How bad it might be based on my usage? How long it will last? I'm planning on telling my wife that I came down with the flu while on my trip so that if I'm sick when I return home there's an explanation.

Can anyone give me dosing instructions? Obviously I have the directions from the pill bottle but I'd like to know how much and in what order I can take things depending on how bad it really gets? I can't be completely passed out in case my wife calls.

Should I even take the Tramadol?

I'm really terrified and have no real idea of what to expect so any advice, anyone who is experienced with drawing from this at the same level, any advice on how to use the drugs that I have available, or anything else would be very appreciated.

If it helps, I have zero experience with benzo's, so I would have no tolerance to them.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi everyone,

I've been taking UEI Kratom for about two years now. Same story as most, started with plain leaf powder and then moved into extract with my tolerance building and a habit that has increased up to 30 to 40 g per day.

I've wanted to quit for a long time but tapering never lasts for a long. I've managed to get myself down to about 15 g per day on the best one but I always end up sliding right back to where I started from pretty quickly.

A little over a month ago my vendor warned me that there wasgoing to be a shortage of UEI but told me he had a bunch set aside for me. There was something seriously wrong with the very next order. I could get no relief from my usual dose and was obviously beginning to withdraw. The vendor did send a sample of some "new" formula UEI and some of that did help the withdrawal but did not do much else.

Because it was the only thing that helps, I did order quite a bit of the new formulation and it has helped keep me out of withdrawal but my dosage has been very rapidly increasing as I chase the dragon trying to get some feeling of pleasure.

I wanted to quit for a long time and I'm basically being forced to this week as I'm completely out of money. I'm so ashamed of the amount that I've spent over the last two years. Anyone who is famuliar with UEI and has had a bad habit will know that it was not that hard to spend over $40,000 per year on it. I basically drained my 401(k).

I lied to my wife about a business trip starting tomorrow. I booked myself a hotel room about three hours away from home for this Wednesday Thursday and Friday night. My plan is to return home Saturday mid-day.

I'm planning to take about half of my first thing in the morning dose tomorrow morning so that I can get through at least a half of a day of work before I drive to the hotel. At that level I'm sure I will be feeling at least moderate with drawls by the time I get there.

I came clean with my doctor and he prescribed me 30 tablets of Ativan, 20 tablets of Klon I can clean with my doctor and he prescribed me 30 tablets of Ativan, 20 tablets of Clonidin, and 10 tablets of an anti-nausea medication (Zofran?). I will also make sure to have Imodium, lots of Gatorade water snacks and food and of course a multivitamin. Oh, and I have at least 300 pills of tramadol left over from a back problem a couple of years ago.

This will be my first full blown with drawl/detox from an opiate and I'm terrified.

Can anyone give me any advice on what to expect? How bad it might be based on my usage? How long it will last? I'm planning on telling my wife that I came down with the flu while on my trip so that if I'm sick when I return home there's an explanation.

Can anyone give me dosing instructions? Obviously I have the directions from the pill bottle but I'd like to know how much and in what order I can take things depending on how bad it really gets? I can't be completely passed out in case my wife calls.

I'm really terrified and have no real idea of what to expect so any advice, anyone who is experienced with drawing from this at the same level, any advice on how to use the drugs that I have available, or anything else would be very appreciated.

If it helps, I have zero experience with benzo's, so I would have no tolerance to them.

What an understanding and awesome Dr. No one really knows what's in the extracts depending on the vendor, but you can expect some rough days. On a positive note, I see most of the severe symptoms dissipating at around the 5 day mark. EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. The most important thing you need to do is KEEP BUSY. Personally, I find that the worst part of Kratom WD is the crippling depression and anxiety. The benzos will help with sleep but won't help the depression... Also, exercise and stay hydrated!

Hi everyone,

. Hey man I also was addicted to UEI Kratom, I used it for a little over 14 months. I was dosing 20grams two times a day and you are the first person I have seen to have the same level of problem I did. I wasted all my savings as well and it is the worst most devastating experience of my life. I am happy that you are taking the leap and you are lucky to have a compassionate doctor to help you out. It seems like you might have gotten fooled a little by your vendor, I did as well, they sold me the same worthless "UEI" for the same price as the original formula knowing that it was void of alkaloids. As far as I know all the powerful UEI is gone for good for whatever reason I have no idea but many vendors are still selling the weak shit for the same price probably hoping to suck as much money as they can out of the desperate addicts before everyone finally realizes what is going on. I stopped at the beginning of September and I still feel like shit and mentally deteriorated. You have some helpful meds and loperamide is a wonder for the physical withdrawals but prepare yourself for a mental battle. I wish you the best in your recovery and if I can help you in anyway please don't hesitate to ask or send a message. Good luck.

Thanks guys,

Yeah, I was very surprised by my doctor. Even though he had no idea what it was he took it in stride and even had me pull it up on the Wikipedia on my phone. He actually laughed when he read the entry that said that it was outlawed in Thailand because it was impinging on the tax revenue of opium.

Doglover, i'm really glad to know there's somebody out there who went through what I'm about to and knows what it's going to be like. I'm scared shitless. I'm also terrified about the fact that two months later you're still suffering so much. I guess I hope I make a full recovery more quickly and then but odds are I won't since we used such similar doses for such a similar length of time.

What dosage of loperamide did you use and to what effect?

Can you give me a play-by-play of what to expect once I take my final small dose in the morning? Both acute wd and in the weeks following?

Any tips to stay as functional as possible after Saturday?

I really need to go back to work on Monday. I have a great job and I'm fairly high up in my company and can't afford to be too incapacitated.

Thanks man.

Thanks guys,

Yeah, I was very surprised by my doctor. Even though he had no idea what it was he took it in stride and even had me pull it up on the Wikipedia on my phone. He actually laughed when he read the entry that said that it was outlawed in Thailand because it was impinging on the tax revenue of opium.

Doglover, i'm really glad to know there's somebody out there who went through what I'm about to and knows what it's going to be like. I'm scared shitless. I'm also terrified about the fact that two months later you're still suffering so much. I guess I hope I make a full recovery more quickly and then but odds are I won't since we used such similar doses for such a similar length of time.

What dosage of loperamide did you use and to what effect?

Can you give me a play-by-play of what to expect once I take my final small dose in the morning? Both acute wd and in the weeks following?

Any tips to stay as functional as possible after Saturday?

I really need to go back to work on Monday. I have a great job and I'm fairly high up in my company and can't afford to be too incapacitated.

Thanks man.
. Hey man you are going to be just fine bro, you have a wife and a good job and those are extremely important, that cannot be understated. I don't want you to think I am doing terrible and I think all is lost, it has been a little over six weeks and it is just the mental aspect that is still got a hold of me. But I am single and all by myself so I am sure that has an effect. You are in a much better position than I am as it sounds like you are doing well in the business world. I also had depression before I started Kratom so I could be back to my normal depressed " baseline" if that makes any sense. I took 80 mgs of loperamide about 24 hours after my last dose and since it takes about 2-3 hours to fully kick in I probably waited a little too long. But I tried to stay around that dosage everyday for the first three days and then went to every other to every three days. Sometimes I had to take a little more in the first week. That is all I had to use, I dont smoke weed anymore and I didn't use any Benzos and OTC sleep meds magnified the WD's something fierce, it was horrible. I also stayed away from stuff like melatonin, magnesium and all the other meds that are used to combat the agony. I don't think they are bad at all, in fact I know they are very helpful just for me I tried to use the absolute minimum but I knew I needed Lope because the physical withdrawals were too much for me to handle with nothing at all. We are in a rare category my friend as I believe we have really gone to the extreme with our dosage so be patient and expect it to take some time for your brain to reset. The worst of it was over for me after five days, it became manageable where I could go out in public and get the minimal chores done etc. I didn't get good sleep though until about 10 days ago and it is still very sporadic, as is my eating habits. But that is all relative to the individual as I am sure you know. So please don't go into this using anybody else's story/journal as a concrete guideline for your own recovery, that will only cause you unnecessary stress and is a waste of your mental energy. The insomnia was the worst for me, I hate not being able to sleep and then being completely exhausted in the daytime but can only lie around with my eyes open. But you are very fortunate to have a wife and a good job and I believe those two elements will speed up your recovery as I am sure you feel a certain level of dedication to both and that will motivate you and increase your drive to push through. So take care man and don't psyche yourself out with anything you have read anywhere. Just stay strong mentally and set your goals and do the best you can to stick to your plan. And one major advantage we both have is there isn't anymore legitimate UEI to buy that will give us the enjoyed euphoria that we became addicted to. So that right there will help the mental cravings because at least you can tell yourself there is no more to buy. Be careful though if you try to talk yourself into some other extracts because I did that and everything that I tried was worthless and a waste of money. There is no other equal out there like the old UEI. Stay in touch if you want I will check this frequently and do whatever I can to assist you. Good luck!

Also man do some research on the Loperamide, there are many threads about it on here that have good information and powerful stories and experiences. It is unbelievably helpful but it is also dangerous. So if you have time please read about it and make sure you are comfortable with it moving forward.