• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Really BAd Kratom UEI addiction HELP

Not to hijack a thread but I just received some white and red strain kratom. I have my own caps. How many would I need to cap to feel something? Never took kratom just need some suggestions. I'll fill caps completely full too. Any help would be cool since we are thinking its a troll n it's about kratom. Thanks my friends

Not to hijack a thread but I just received some white and red strain kratom. I have my own caps. How many would I need to cap to feel something? Never took kratom just need some suggestions. I'll fill caps completely full too. Any help would be cool since we are thinking its a troll n it's about kratom. Thanks my friends

In the event the OP is not a troll and really needs help, it's probably best if you ask your question in the Kratom Mega Thread. At the very least, you're likely to get more answers there. Here it is: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/727164-Kratom-Mega-Thread-V-4?p=13108573#post13108573

If you can ask in that thread, I'll answer your question.

nothing to do w/ this woman, but I read some of this thread and did people really compare UEI and Kratom to a HEROIN ADDICTION!? are you fucking insane? starting shooting a gram+ a day of heroin and then tell me if you'd rather withdrawing from UEI, Kratom or dope.

nothing to do w/ this woman, but I read some of this thread and did people really compare UEI and Kratom to a HEROIN ADDICTION!? are you fucking insane? starting shooting a gram+ a day of heroin and then tell me if you'd rather withdrawing from UEI, Kratom or dope.

People underestimate kratom... One of the metabolites in kratom, 7-Hydroxymitragynine, is approximately 17x more potent the morphine. This alkaloid makes up a very small percentage of the kratom leave itself, but when isolated, it is very potent. Thus, an extract with high levels of 7-Hydroxymitragynine, could indeed provide stronger effects, and worse withdrawal, then heroin.

However, 7-Hydroxymitragynine doesn't provide typical opiate respiratory depression, making it still a much safer compound then heroin itself. But that doesn't mean the withdrawals won't be a bitch.

Kratom really is some potent shit especially in high doses. I recently had the pleasure of withdrawing from a heroin addiction. It only lasted a few months but 10 gram pots of kratom tea definitely got me through. I was able to function and actually felt happy and okay. I had to install quite a few large signs and dig many 2 foot holes. When the kratom was working I was good. When it started to wear off I was totally fucked almost collapsed and quit my job on the spot. Don't under estimate the kratom. Surely it isn't heroin. But it can come close.

^^^---I've never had to withdrawal from H but good Kratom has alleviated all oxy withdrawal symptoms for me, every time. I'm glad to hear it worked for you. I too can definitely tell when it begins to wear off, it's like night and day. If I go a little while without anything (which has been rare in the past), I get a nice high off of it. Definitely not to be underestimated. It's an incredible plant. Also a very addictive one.

I love kratom for covering mild opiate wd symptoms and its nice high sometimes. i love having 25g bags laying around. dump it on a small peice of folded paper and tke it with juice like a BC powder.

You cant stop people from getting addicted "Whyd you let that happen to your own mother?" Thats so naive....

Money wise at least heroin is a better choice than uei/fst. Uei/fst isnt basicly heroin though, you cant even shoot it up and its much weaker. Through your logic dentists give children de facto "heroin" when they get their wisdom teeth out.

Hey so orginal poster. Sounds like your husband cant afford to spend hundreds everyweek in kratom anymore. Thats why i contrary to others suggest, suboxone. It would cost million times less, and is less euphoric. Now im not saying longer term maintence (unless all else fails, Im on subs long term myself), but have him goto a 7 day detox where they have him do a rapid suboxone taper and bombard him with therapy 24/7. In the end its up to him he has to want to change
Seitchkng to subs would just give him a different drug to abuse, the best way to solve the problem is not by using another drug but finding the cause for the addiction in the first place.
Did the op's husband start taking kratom to self medicate? If so finding the root cause of the problem and working on it is the best choice.
If he just wanted to get high then the best bet for helping him get over the habit is by letting him feel the withdrawls fully for a day or so and then beginning a taper.
Experiencing those withdrawls will help him understand what a waste getting high every day is.
Not only is it physically taxing but financialy as well

Seitchkng to subs would just give him a different drug to abuse, the best way to solve the problem is not by using another drug but finding the cause for the addiction in the first place.
Did the op's husband start taking kratom to self medicate? If so finding the root cause of the problem and working on it is the best choice.
If he just wanted to get high then the best bet for helping him get over the habit is by letting him feel the withdrawls fully for a day or so and then beginning a taper.
Experiencing those withdrawls will help him understand what a waste getting high every day is.
Not only is it physically taxing but financialy as well

Very well said. If I never experienced the full blown WD symptoms for a few days I wouldn't have the pain in memory to reflect on when the cravings start.
One thing that blows my mind is to realize how active these substances are even at "low" levels. Taking 5 grams of Kratom helped dramatically with my withdrawal symptoms. I thought about that for a while and realized just how much the substance must be altering my biochemistry to have that profound an impact.

taper with plain leaf

Suboxoxe is deffinetly not the answer. As a opiate dependant person i strongly urge anyone who is not in a position where repeated attempts of quitting havent worked and dependecy keeps getting worse upon reapeted relapses to stay away from suboxone, Unless they are in a conroled enviorment where a rapid suboxone taper is being administered to said person as others have stated. The best bet would be to gradually switch to a red vein bali/boreno(as the strain and color is known to most effective in opiate/oid dependent) by switching 1 dose a day to plain leaf. By doing tgis you will be able to find what dosage keeps withdrawl at bay. After finding the correct dosage to replace a dose during the day, replace another dose of uei with the plain leaf every few days untill he no longer takes uei. At that point try to lower how many times he doses a day. (This might mean slightly increasing other doses during the day.) By the looks io his addiction it will probably take 3-5 weeks to get down to dosing twice a day, by getting rid of one/two doses a week. After he is down to two doses reduce amount of leaf taken by 10-15% a week(5-7.5% a dose) untill he is down to 3-5gs of plain leaf a dose. At this point going cold turkey shouldnt be much of an issue. Through the whole process he mayve slightly uncomfortable most likely more so during the initial switch to plain leaf and dropping down to fewer doses. Hoped this helped.

How is your husband doing?

He's not doing well at this time. :(

Wow, I just found this post. Put me in tears reading it. That was my wife, posting about me! I'm the one she was talking about. I found it because I'm now finally looking for help with kicking this crap. About that time, I reduced my dosage my 2/3rd, but for whatever reason I wasn't ready to quit the stuff yet. Well, I am now! I hate it so much. My entire life is dependant on this crap. At the moment, I'm at 5 doses per day habit, at 3 capsules per dose. That comes to about 7g of UEI per day. :( I want so bad to be free of this stuff. I just want to do it the easiest way possible.

I read all of the posts, and I can only apologize for my wife not responding. You have no idea how hard it was for her to even create an account and post here in the first place. She's still with me, and she's willing to help me and support me any way she can through this.

I'm willing and ready to start (infact I've basically already started because the UEI that I'm getting now from my usual seller isn't working at all -- even increasing my dosages doesn't stave off WD's).

I am just absolutely horrified at what I'm facing. As many of you have mentioned, UEI is dangerous. I'm an idiot. What started as something just to relax and feel comfortable in the evenings (I don't drink or do any other types of drugs or meds) became a horrendous habit of just holding off WD's. Even just the slightest WD's would freak me out due to what I went through 3 years ago coming off Oxycontin.

As she said, I had my first panic attack around the time she posted. I really thought I was dying, and I'm not sure it was the UEI causing it as I was taking it then as usual. I was just taking cold medication as well. Maybe it blocked the UEI from working, so I got WD's? No idea, but thank God she had some clonozepan that calmed me down.

So yes, I'm scared as hell, but determined at the same time to be rid of this stuff!!! I have a stock of the newer, weaker "UEI" now (it's nothing like the other stuff), lots of plain kratom of various types, and I also ordered some Elimidrol that will be here tomorrow. I have no clue if that stuff will help or not, I'm just praying it will. My wife also has a dozen or so of the clonozepans still incase I get crazy-headed again and need one --- I refuse to take them otherwise. I also have some codeine cough syrup, but no idea if that would help or hurt -- I've had it for a year or more now, and never used it. Codeine makes me sick usually.

I'm not sure if I need to taper or just go cold turkey, or if I should substitute some other, lesser kratom in during a taper. I just don't know. I haven't been able to find any actual information on a UEI addiction like this. :( I'm not sure how I could taper this new UEI stuff since I have to take nearly double the amount I usually take just to stave off the WD's.

I'm open for any advice you guys can provide! I apologize for my wife not replying since she posted. She does care, I promise. She's behind me on this and very supportive. And she was right, she's all I have when it comes to that. Well, except for you guys hopefully.

Last edited:
He's not doing well at this time. :(

Wow, I just found this post. Put me in tears reading it. That was my wife, posting about me! I'm the one she was talking about. I found it because I'm now finally looking for help with kicking this crap. About that time, I reduced my dosage my 2/3rd, but for whatever reason I wasn't ready to quit the stuff yet. Well, I am now! I hate it so much. My entire life is dependant on this crap. At the moment, I'm at 5 doses per day habit, at 3 capsules per dose. That comes to about 7g of UEI per day. :( I want so bad to be free of this stuff. I just want to do it the easiest way possible.

I read all of the posts, and I can only apologize for my wife not responding. You have no idea how hard it was for her to even create an account and post here in the first place. She's still with me, and she's willing to help me and support me any way she can through this.

I'm willing and ready to start (infact I've basically already started because the UEI that I'm getting now from my usual seller isn't working at all -- even increasing my dosages doesn't stave off WD's).

I am just absolutely horrified at what I'm facing. As many of you have mentioned, UEI is dangerous. I'm an idiot. What started as something just to relax and feel comfortable in the evenings (I don't drink or do any other types of drugs or meds) became a horrendous habit of just holding off WD's. Even just the slightest WD's would freak me out due to what I went through 3 years ago coming off Oxycontin.

As she said, I had my first panic attack around the time she posted. I really thought I was dying, and I'm not sure it was the UEI causing it as I was taking it then as usual. I was just taking cold medication as well. Maybe it blocked the UEI from working, so I got WD's? No idea, but thank God she had some clonozepan that calmed me down.

So yes, I'm scared as hell, but determined at the same time to be rid of this stuff!!! I have a stock of the newer, weaker "UEI" now (it's nothing like the other stuff), lots of plain kratom of various types, and I also ordered some Elimidrol that will be here tomorrow. I have no clue if that stuff will help or not, I'm just praying it will. My wife also has a dozen or so of the clonozepans still incase I get crazy-headed again and need one --- I refuse to take them otherwise. I also have some codeine cough syrup, but no idea if that would help or hurt -- I've had it for a year or more now, and never used it. Codeine makes me sick usually.

I'm not sure if I need to taper or just go cold turkey, or if I should substitute some other, lesser kratom in during a taper. I just don't know. I haven't been able to find any actual information on a UEI addiction like this. :( I'm not sure how I could taper this new UEI stuff since I have to take nearly double the amount I usually take just to stave off the WD's.

I'm open for any advice you guys can provide! I apologize for my wife not replying since she posted. She does care, I promise. She's behind me on this and very supportive. And she was right, she's all I have when it comes to that. Well, except for you guys hopefully.
Hello man I hope you are hanging in there. I was on UEI for about 14 months everyday, morning and night. I understand the draw, euphoria, addiction and misery. I am here to help you in anyway that I can. I have been off it for about five weeks but has been the most difficult battle of my life. I still feel like shit all the time and mentally is also a struggle. I believe though that all o the original formula is dried up so be careful if you buy more because some vendors are still charging the full price for UEI that is void of alkaloids. So if you want we can go back and forth and I will assist you in however I can. So hold on man it is possible to overcome your situation but it will be extremely difficult. Take care!

you are too scared, man. you can do it. you say its not working, so stop using. or continuously drop the dosage till you are off. you are giving yourself WD's MENTALLY because you are thinking nothing but the worst, therefore you will start to feel different and think you are in WD; happens to everyone who is new to something like this; you just read all the BS you find on the internet and sits telling you WD's are horrendous and you'll be sorry. I've done it from heroin, methadone, all opiates, man. you can do it, just be positive and strong. you have your wife by your side and she can help; those BENZOS will surly help, too.

It's awesome your wife is supporting you, don't ever lose that it is so important to have love and support in this situation. I have been all by myself and I can tell you it is not a comfortable situation.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I can't understand what's happening with me right now. When this all started, I was taking 3 caps, 5 times a day. Right now, I'm taking 5 caps, 6 times a day and I'm still feeling very bad. My symptoms are just 1. scared as hell, 2. from the waist up I feel like I'm shaking on the inside. I suppose I slept ok last night, thanks to zzzquil. But I'm already up. I'm in a dilemma today as my kids have a fall festival at school that I need to take them to, and I don't want to be "crazy headed" going to it. I had hoped taking more of this crappy UEI would make that possible, but I don't have any hope in that anymore. I guess I'm just going to have to try and tough it out.

Doglover - Can you tell me about your experience? What doseages you were one? Did you taper or go cold turkey? What types of symptoms did you have? How severe, and how long did they last?

My advice would be to acquire some plain leaf kratom and do a slow taper for 2-3 weeks. I would also get some benzodiazepines to ease the anxiety, albeit the tapers are pretty painless.

Thanks guys. Yeah, I can't understand what's happening with me right now. When this all started, I was taking 3 caps, 5 times a day. Right now, I'm taking 5 caps, 6 times a day and I'm still feeling very bad. My symptoms are just 1. scared as hell, 2. from the waist up I feel like I'm shaking on the inside. I suppose I slept ok last night, thanks to zzzquil. But I'm already up. I'm in a dilemma today as my kids have a fall festival at school that I need to take them to, and I don't want to be "crazy headed" going to it. I had hoped taking more of this crappy UEI would make that possible, but I don't have any hope in that anymore. I guess I'm just going to have to try and tough it out.

Doglover - Can you tell me about your experience? What doseages you were one? Did you taper or go cold turkey? What types of symptoms did you have? How severe, and how long did they last?
Ar the beginning I was taking about 10 grams a day, after two mo the it was an ounce a day. From six months until I quit it was 35-40 grams a day. I usually did 18-20 grams in the morning and at least 20 at night. It was way out of control and at the nine month mark all the good euphoria and energy just stopped happening. So for the last five months I took it to feel "normal" and stay out of withdrawal. Mostly I just felt stale, fuzzy and extremely stupid and disconnected. I can't taper so I went CT. The WD's for me were worse than when I came off percocets. I still feel like shit sometimes and right now at this point it's all about the mental struggle. For the first ten days I use loperamide and although a lot of people don't like it, it staved off all the physical withdrawals. It didn't help the mental aspect but it took away all the physical. I just used it to alleviate the wd's I don't try to get high off it. The important thing is to use all the stories as a reference and guide. Everyone's brain resets at a different pace. So what happened to me could be different for you and other people etc. I would strongly suggest to stop buying any UEI on the market because you are just throwing your money away. All the vendors will advertise a "New UEI formula" but it's all bullshit. The alkaloids that give us that euphoria and got is addicted are no longer there. So no matter what a vendor tries to sell you, it is all garbage and you will never find the original formula again. It's gone. The quicker you realize that and accept it and move on the better off you will be. I did try some plain leaf and other extracts but nothing works after taking as much UEI as I did. So see if you can stop taking all Kratom and when you feel the wd's coming take some loperamide. Just take enough to stave off wd's and ONLY when you feel them coming on. You have to time it because it will take anywhere from 1.5-2.5 hours to fully kick in. It will probably take a pretty large dose since your brain has been fried by UEI but if you want to stop the physical agony it works. Good luck man.

Thanks for the detailed reply!

My order of Elimidrol came this morning, and I took a dose of it immediately. That was 1.5 hours ago. It tastes "ok", but the aftertaste and lingering taste is horrible. But, I'm not so bad yet on the physical withdrawals. Just a little of the "torso jitters" that I mentioned earlier.

However, mentally though, I'm freaking out. When 11:00 came around, my wife asked me how I was doing, and I just broke down sobbing telling her, "it's time to take my dose of kratom, but I just don't want to take it." I don't cry much at all, if ever really. So yeah, something is definitely going on with me mentally. It's not that I want kratom/UEI at all, at least not that I can tell. I believe it's all in my head, that I'm so psyched up about this whole thing that I can't relax, and I'm worrying like crazy.

I tried to make an appointment with my doctor, but they didn't have any openings today. So they told me to go to their walk-in clinic. I'm at the point that I feel like maybe I should. But I'm worried about that too. Worried that they might actually do something to help me - and what that might be, but equally worried that they won't do anything at all.

For reference, a few years ago I had a bout with oxycontin (low doses), but when I ran out, I hit the withdrawls. I had gone to the doctor about a week prior to running out and confessed to my doc the situation, how I got on them, how many I was on, and how many I had left, and how I was terrified of what was going to happen. He told me I needed to call the drug rehab places around, and see if I could get in, and if things got really bad, go to the ER, as well as get into counseling sessions like NA. Well, I called the drug rehab places, and all were booked up, nothing they could do to help. So I gave up on that front, and settled in my mind that I was going to go through this stuff at home. I did, and on the 2nd night I think, I started freaking out, so my wife took me to the ER. At the ER, we told them the story (just like I did with the doc), and all they did was run my blood, found nothing at all in me (no drugs, etc.) then gave me THREE anxiety pills and sent me home. Thankfully those pills helped a little I suppose. But what I went through the next few days was me feeling like I was going insane. I finally got over it all, and back to normal, and horrified of taking ANY medication at all for 1.5 years or so. I noticed I had trouble focusing on stuff. Like I like to play game a lot, and watch movies and shows with my wife. And I felt like I had ADD or something. So went back to the doc, told him what I was going through, and he put me on Wellbutrin XL. After a few months of being on that I swear they were just sugar pills or something. They seemed to have NO effect. So I did some searching for something "safe" and natural, and found Kratom, and well, you know the story from there.

So yeah, I'm scared to death and apprehensive to go to the doc. But I can't help feeling like I need to go. I need help through this, so far, not help with actually keeping me away from kratom, but help just to get through this mess. My wife is here to help thankfully, but she can only do so much. What is going on in my head, she can't help with.

It's 1.5 hours since missing my "scheduled" dose....

Question, what is loperamide? How much am I supposed to take?

Thanks for the detailed reply!

My order of Elimidrol came this morning, and I took a dose of it immediately. That was 1.5 hours ago. It tastes "ok", but the aftertaste and lingering taste is horrible. But, I'm not so bad yet on the physical withdrawals. Just a little of the "torso jitters" that I mentioned earlier.

However, mentally though, I'm freaking out. When 11:00 came around, my wife asked me how I was doing, and I just broke down sobbing telling her, "it's time to take my dose of kratom, but I just don't want to take it." I don't cry much at all, if ever really. So yeah, something is definitely going on with me mentally. It's not that I want kratom/UEI at all, at least not that I can tell. I believe it's all in my head, that I'm so psyched up about this whole thing that I can't relax, and I'm worrying like crazy.

I tried to make an appointment with my doctor, but they didn't have any openings today. So they told me to go to their walk-in clinic. I'm at the point that I feel like maybe I should. But I'm worried about that too. Worried that they might actually do something to help me - and what that might be, but equally worried that they won't do anything at all.

For reference, a few years ago I had a bout with oxycontin (low doses), but when I ran out, I hit the withdrawls. I had gone to the doctor about a week prior to running out and confessed to my doc the situation, how I got on them, how many I was on, and how many I had left, and how I was terrified of what was going to happen. He told me I needed to call the drug rehab places around, and see if I could get in, and if things got really bad, go to the ER, as well as get into counseling sessions like NA. Well, I called the drug rehab places, and all were booked up, nothing they could do to help. So I gave up on that front, and settled in my mind that I was going to go through this stuff at home. I did, and on the 2nd night I think, I started freaking out, so my wife took me to the ER. At the ER, we told them the story (just like I did with the doc), and all they did was run my blood, found nothing at all in me (no drugs, etc.) then gave me THREE anxiety pills and sent me home. Thankfully those pills helped a little I suppose. But what I went through the next few days was me feeling like I was going insane. I finally got over it all, and back to normal, and horrified of taking ANY medication at all for 1.5 years or so. I noticed I had trouble focusing on stuff. Like I like to play game a lot, and watch movies and shows with my wife. And I felt like I had ADD or something. So went back to the doc, told him what I was going through, and he put me on Wellbutrin XL. After a few months of being on that I swear they were just sugar pills or something. They seemed to have NO effect. So I did some searching for something "safe" and natural, and found Kratom, and well, you know the story from there.

So yeah, I'm scared to death and apprehensive to go to the doc. But I can't help feeling like I need to go. I need help through this, so far, not help with actually keeping me away from kratom, but help just to get through this mess. My wife is here to help thankfully, but she can only do so much. What is going on in my head, she can't help with.

It's 1.5 hours since missing my "scheduled" dose....

Question, what is loperamide? How much am I supposed to take?
. Hey man, the best thing to do is Google it. You will be bombarded with info. There are also many threads on blue light about it. Basically it's the main ingredient in Immodium or anti-diarrhea medicine. It's an opiod that is kicked back out when it crosses the BBB. But the main thing is that it will calm the physical withdrawals but it is very strong and people have gotten addicted to it, that is why I said to use it only to combat the wd's and as little as possible for a very short time. It is a giant help, for me I was able to sleep no problem, no RLS etc. just doesn't help with the mental aspect too much. But please google it, or you can search on here there are a ton of threads about it. Just be careful, if you do read the threads there are some horror stories of people who got hooked and used a lot of it daily for years. But if you can control it you will feel a million times better physically. If you decide to try it, Walmart has 200 pill bottles of 2mg each for $8.98 where I am. Costco and BJ's also have it but Walmart is basically the same price when you break it down. I started at 40 pills (80 mg) every other day for about 10 days. A couple of times I would take more when it was really bad. After that I did a super rapid taper for a week and then stopped. There were some lingering WD's but they were extremely light and manageable. Didn't even think about them once I got my day going. It was a huge help. I don't think I could have gotten through the physical agony without it.