• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

Shambles, Koneko and Felix. I am one happy bunny thanks to these three people. I cannot stop smiling. Even working through one brutal shift I had a massive smile on my face. I love all three of you so very much. Thank you xxx Good friends and amazing love is hard to come by. Appreciate those who love you. You never know when you'll have to go with out love. I am very loved and for that am very thankful.

While I am not really here at all very much these days, I just wanted to thank you Sadie for the other night. It really meant a great deal to me and I shall not forget your kindness. <3

While I am not really here at all very much these days, I just wanted to thank you Sadie for the other night. It really meant a great deal to me and I shall not forget your kindness. <3

Darling, always xxxx I have all the time in the world for you! Chin is up now, yes?

Just looked out my kitchen window after having a bath and it's perfect blue skies in coastal Lincolnshire today.

More importantly, fer once, my sky is littered full of beautiful 'Orb-style' fluffy clouds (big nawt little, tho).

Makes a change from seeing Chemtrails ruling my sky, if such trails are actually thus.

I just scraped all my left toes slipping from a ladder and they be bleeding ... but the above snoo is superseding said event.

Bit further up than lincs but it's still lovely out here, makes a fuckin difference don't it?

Just sold my first generation iPod nano on eBay for £45. Mental. I only had it on there for a day as well. It's a bit of a piece of crap, I feel slightly guilty. Not :p

Another good thing that came out of this was I had to take all the songs off it and have now discovered loads of old songs I used to listen to when I was a LOT younger that I'd completely forgotten about. I have tons of songs now, good timing before my 3 hour train journey on Saturday as well 8)

Last edited:
Bit further up than lincs but it's still lovely out here, makes a fuckin difference don't it?
indeed! Just bathed. Good weather n pretty skies have made me feel more motivated, so Im off out to purchase alcohols and then I'm gonna make a start on finishing off garden projects.

*queue rain of thee pissing down variety*

Yep, it's been like half a day since it last rained so long overdue imo

After a very cloudy day the sky has cleared up a good bit here so my mate's calling round and we're driving out to the country to get his new Dobsonian telescope on the go :D

Sky snoo <3

I just hope there are no shotguns being fired nearby tonight!

Australia being crushed in the cricket. The locals are walking around like shell shocked zombies. Please god let us beat them in the rugby this weekend so the misery can continue

Me and the missus fucking like bunnies:D

2 kids share our bed, so we had gone from three times a day since just before the most recent rugrat burst from her loins to SFA to around 14 or 15 months of nothing. Torrid times.

That doesn't mean to say it won't happen again, FUBAR. I don't want that prospect to occupy your mind though, lest you never get a hardon again ;)

Looking in an 'empty' DVD case on impulse, and finding forty-eight 1.25mg flubromazolam pills you forgot about in late winter.

They really lend themselves to being forgotten about haha. Much nicer than flubromazepam, in my opinion.

feeling like the absolute worst piece of shite out there and still knowing you're loved.