• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

Wow they sound stunning, well done gal! :D Can we get a pic?
Sure, if this works:
20150215_195156.jpg

Excuse the slightly-unflattering rolled-up jeans leg ..... wanted to see how they'd look with a bit of barenaked leg flesh .....

I can walk absolutely fine in them; but as they're for going out on a specific occasion (a co-worker's send-off, before she departs for a year in Australia) I also invested in a new handbag, which just happens to have room for a pair of emergency ballerinas.

Your pink heels are very ..... um ..... pink! Love the laminate, too =D

Sure, if this works:
20150215_195156.jpg

Excuse the slightly-unflattering rolled-up jeans leg ..... wanted to see how they'd look with a bit of barenaked leg flesh .....

I can walk absolutely fine in them; but as they're for going out on a specific occasion (a co-worker's send-off, before she departs for a year in Australia) I also invested in a new handbag, which just happens to have room for a pair of emergency ballerinas.

Your pink heels are very ..... um ..... pink! Love the laminate, too =D

I want them Julie, they look fab and actually comfortable and walkable. Nice buy %)

Aye, they're a bit pink haha - they're actually my wedding shoes worn under a long dark purple / merlot medieval type formal frock. Really only for the pics to have the colour and frou-frou peep out. Wore wedge trainers the rest of the time. We got married in a castle we rented (lol) and the spiral stairs were lethal - so the shoes are only for show really. They're break your neck jobs! 8(

The floor is actually stained hard wood. That was my last hoose.

It would be great to see your outfit once its all together. I'll try to get a pic of mine up as our Gala Do' is this Friday. Recycling the whole outfit again (bless my sewing machine called Sage) but thinking of chopping the dress to low calf length. Then I have to find tights or stockings to match everything. Flo's sari has been dyed purple and will be worn with that frock in another way.

I have no plum lippy etc - so that's today's hunt.

OOOoooo we'll be glamerous =D

Thanks for sharing doll <3 (nice ankles btw ;))

It may not be snoo to most but to a music head like me it's mega snoo!!! My auto-play for youtube is functioning again! WOOP WOOP!!!!! Endless random tunes just for me to enjoy! YUM<3

If i can give some advice, i'd recommend this brand and especially, this lipsticks, they are my snoo <3 my fav make-up brand in the whole world :D

Thanks Panda babe, don't think I've seen that brand over here and I need for Friday. Ended up spending a fortune on revlon etc and eye liners etc I have not one clue how to put on! 8(

Lots of you tube watching and practising this week. I' usually go for natural tones and reds as I'm a corporate suit at work. Quite looking forward to swinging my new image =D

Because I've started highlighting my hair up from all the natural grey I quite like some of the Blondie / Debbie Harry styles. Ah, 10 years ago I was a dark brunette :\ I'f I'm going to age I'm going to do it rebelliously and alternative %)

Work would have a fit, but hey ho hopefully a new career is in the pipeline.

How's you and the wee man today hun? Excited eh ;)
<3

It may not be snoo to most but to a music head like me it's mega snoo!!! My auto-play for youtube is functioning again! WOOP WOOP!!!!! Endless random tunes just for me to enjoy! YUM<3

A SNOOs a snoo missus, so its a nice one (big hugs to you lovely)<3<3<3

Okay, Snoo that it's functioning again on my YouTube but seriously, I leave the house for an appointment with it on RHCP and come back to Whitney Houston??? How the fuck did YouTube make that fecking link!!! My ears were burning as I returned home!!!

Thanks Panda babe, don't think I've seen that brand over here and I need for Friday. Ended up spending a fortune on revlon etc and eye liners etc I have not one clue how to put on! 8(

Lots of you tube watching and practising this week. I' usually go for natural tones and reds as I'm a corporate suit at work. Quite looking forward to swinging my new image =D

Because I've started highlighting my hair up from all the natural grey I quite like some of the Blondie / Debbie Harry styles. Ah, 10 years ago I was a dark brunette :\ I'f I'm going to age I'm going to do it rebelliously and alternative %)

Work would have a fit, but hey ho hopefully a new career is in the pipeline.

How's you and the wee man today hun? Excited eh ;)

It's in all bigger markets in Slovenia and i think it's Swedish so it should be available there, check if you can order and how long it takes to deliver :)

Revlon isn't really my thing. This make-up is super pigmented, their nail polishes are insane!!! Won awards. Worth every penny. :) If not till friday, i recommend it for any other occasion <3
If you play on contouring and if you watch YouTube tutorials check AdviseMyStyle, funny guy, slovene and works in UK, very good MUA. Uses different types of faces and does fab natural makeups!

Weeman is at his dads for 2 weeks, sad lifey /:

My SNOO is the most fantastic person I have ever been lucky enough to meet, and hopefully the future mrsbcf <3
9tz02fo.jpg

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT I JUST LOLED :D <3 we're gonna make some normal ones this time.

can you please send me all of our pics that you took that i am not aware of :p i don't look completely wasted though.

I am the happiest of bunnies right now just because!!!! <3

Woop <3

Went to docs yesterday for various blood results and was shitting it cos I thought I'd be a mess internally. Don't have diabetes, liver and kidney function is fine and my cholesterol is so low the doctor asked if I was vegetarian. So yeah didn't expect all that and it's actually made me want to drink less and eat less shite than I do. Didn't expect to have diabetes, was just to rule it out before I started some other medication but the rest genuinely made me happy.

Woop <3

Went to docs yesterday for various blood results and was shitting it cos I thought I'd be a mess internally. Don't have diabetes, liver and kidney function is fine and my cholesterol is so low the doctor asked if I was vegetarian. So yeah didn't expect all that and it's actually made me want to drink less and eat less shite than I do. Didn't expect to have diabetes, was just to rule it out before I started some other medication but the rest genuinely made me happy.

Woop too!%)

Me too Snolls, I've just went through all those tests in the last week smear also :)|) and all clear. It fair makes you happy and relieved.

My other snoo - is I now have 3 new holes in ma heid =D

Got my ears pierced again and my nose - man did the nose make my eyes water, was a bit bloody nippy. Got the tiniest of amethyst stud in it. Though hard to see with the dried blood around it still. Alas he had to put gold balls in the ears, there for 8 weeks before I can get something more interesting in :D Quite snoo'd

Snoo snoo snoo xxxx

Tommorow i get to see my snoo mr. bcf <3 so snootastic!

show me pics kate, i wanna see, i never saw you before!!!! :(

Tommorow i get to see my snoo mr. bcf <3 so snootastic!

show me pics kate, i wanna see, i never saw you before!!!! :(

I'm so SNOO'd for you both! <3

The nose is a bit bloody round the wee stud, so I'll leave it a bit and clean it up before any pics. As for me think of your grandma crossed with a wee Scottish woman with huge tits :D

You 2 look after each other and be careful. Though a BL baby would be great heheh 8(

I'm so SNOO'd for you both!

The nose is a bit bloody round the wee stud, so I'll leave it a bit and clean it up before any pics. As for me think of your grandma crossed with a wee Scottish woman with huge tits :D

You 2 look after each other and be careful. Though a BL baby would be great heheh 8(

Just message me some! :) And no-one has ever said that big tits are bad =D my gran is 70 and her boobs are just beyond big, no worries (not that i have seen them but you know what i mean lol)

A baby???????????? haha i'm bits freaking out now, gonna use double condoms from now on :p i like the name Blue, super fashionable just like North haha

Woop too!%)

man did the nose make my eyes water, was a bit bloody nippy. Got the tiniest of amethyst stud in it. Though hard to see with the dried blood around it still. Alas he had to put gold balls in the ears, there for 8 weeks before I can get something more interesting in :D Quite snoo'd

Snoo snoo snoo xxxx

The nose does indeed nip like buggery!!!! I was surprised when I got mine done how much it nips.
My labret was quite painful. My tongue and belly button I didn't feel at all. Even did my own belly button!

My worst so far has got to be my nipples. FUCK ME Those hurt!!!! Talk about pain.

Wouldn't mind getting my nose done again though. I only have the nips and the tongue still pierced.

Would rather get another tattoo to be honest. Think I might save up a bit for a nice Jack Skellington one. Got asked today if I wanted to go get a tattoo. Well it was an open invitation for friends. Pouted lip I couldn't go. A bit skint just now and what I want costs!!!!

Just message me some! :) And no-one has ever said that big tits are bad =D my gran is 70 and her boobs are just beyond big, no worries (not that i have seen them but you know what i mean lol)

A baby???????????? haha i'm bits freaking out now, gonna use double condoms from now on :p i like the name Blue, super fashionable just like North haha

I've changed so much over the last decades panda I look different, but I'll send a photobucket link in a pm - for your viewing only please be discreet. I know you will be.

Feels like I have a huge snutter up my pierced nose! Felix is going to love helping me clean that out tonight haha