• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

SNOO V8 - In the bathroom smashing glasses

Haha if your serious I think we should think about the Rathlin festival idea (assuming its on this year) and that might happen! ;)

You got a boat?

I've done the Campbeltown express to Ballycastle and wish never to do it again.

Hey ho, folks. I'm just trying to get tired so I can sleep for work in a few hours.

I guess some slutty dancing could tire me out but I can only do it with a pair of French cut panties. Unfortunately, I ripped my last pair the previous weekend.

It looks something like this guy though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFPLk5mJ1D4

Pfft. It's all subjective. He wooed me with those moves when I was a lad.

The branches on that aul' Yew tree are multiplying day by day.

G'night folks! Dinnae party too hard or you'll be looking mocket in the morn'.

Shoe snoo! Was thinking about shoes. Not just shoes in general, but a specific style: a black, suède lace-up ankle boot with a heel of 50 - 75 mm. For going out next Friday.

Next shop I enter, the first pair of shoes I see are not just black, faux-suède lace-up ankle boots with 60 mm. heels, they are also in my size! I must have been meant to buy them .....

Snoo of the year (so Far)
Getting to see my other (infinitely better) half in just 3 days, the excitement I am feeling is hard to put into words
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Snoo of the year (so Far)
Getting to see my other (infinitely better) half in just 3 days, the excitement I am feeling is hard to put into words
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Remember: DO NOT go into that [situation] with a loaded weapon. You know what I'm talking about. All boys do. %)

Remember: DO NOT go into that [situation] with a loaded weapon. You know what I'm talking about. All boys do. %)

I laughed out loud at this :) We are good at managing our weapons, no worries :D

se0C8y5.jpg

The calm before the storm is all we had. Now we're held together by a thread.

I dunno why I thought I needed to give the above advice, but if it resulted in a LOL in Slovakia then it's all good. :D

Wenlock: that's not gonna last long with four glasses. Enjoy though.

p.s. I know my European geography very well, Ms P4nda. J/K. :p

Shoe snoo! Was thinking about shoes. Not just shoes in general, but a specific style: a black, suède lace-up ankle boot with a heel of 50 - 75 mm. For going out next Friday.

Next shop I enter, the first pair of shoes I see are not just black, faux-suède lace-up ankle boots with 60 mm. heels, they are also in my size! I must have been meant to buy them .....

Wow they sound stunning, well done gal! :D Can we get a pic?

I'm wearing these at a formal Gala Do' next Friday - can hardly walk on them but talk about frou-frou :D Like em?

5b61aed3-6335-49d9-8715-a196bf2ba575_zps949c8d67.jpg

Haha, well that's lovely felix :p Obviously people are more aware of the Slovene anger, when strangers mix Slovenia and Slovakia, than the actual geography of it :D

and Kate awwwwwww them shoes are adorable <3