European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

Ack wait until you have your own wee ones Mr Intolerances :p

Don Im ashamed and think better of you.

Evey what are you doing out at this time of night on your own girl?

That sounds m.much easier to maintain and I loved your pics with brown hair, really suited you. Baths are important - you tried my oat in muslin yet?

I'm having 2-3 monthly highlights to blend in my grey. It does look spectacular as I have lots of Malin Streaks at the front but man its a pain. Heading for 50 I refuse to be lamb dressed as mutton :p

My gay pal today said I looked like Cruella de Vil in the making but I did have a big fuck off vintage coat and furs on haha =D

Pfft. Kate you are such a milf!

Drinking le blu monster and sitting on a bus.
It's snowing and it's freezing outside :D

i had the stupidest class ever and the proffesor was a fucking perv weirdo.

how's the weather around the Europe?? :)

I would refuse to pay BL £25 on principal.....otherwise id be called ...

Sexygeordiemotherfucker.....or something like that :)

See, that's a name which I'd automatically PM out of apparent mutual interest.

Pissynymph, I mean.

Eveleivibe has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Evey ^

Don Im ashamed and think better of you.

I wouldn't worry, it was a whole lot of hyperbole. I've calmed down now that I've eaten. I didn't give much chase as he was nearly out of the building by the time I got out of my seat. I was just particularly raging as they cause all sorts of trouble. I can't tell you how many times I've been out having to scrub off swastikas and sectarian graffiti. Anytime we ring the police, we're told that they are, effectively, powerless. They actually said to us once ''Have you ever considered changing premises?''.

He probably would have sparked me out anyway :eek:

Ahhhhhh hang on.

'Tis all those tickings off, off staff y'see?! And my brides to stop further infraction jk, jk. Jk :D
Will sort it now hahaha

Evey

Pissynymph, I mean.

Well I hardly thought you meant me.. Unless you have a thing for sexy geordie motherfuckers (blokes that is)

I would refuse to pay BL £25 on principal.....otherwise id be called ...

Sexygeordiemotherfucker.....or something like that :)

If you became a mod, you'd get a name change for free ;) But I can think of better for you like Angelfucker :D

Pissynymph, I mean.

You think it has potential - apparently in the Nang Fortress say it has bad history :|...but you know me 8) So I have you down as a YES?

Eveleivibe has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Evey ^

Sure. she'll see that here and make room for a charming man like you <3 She's a popular lady.

I'm loving listening to Fat's Domino just now, so much so I want a wee dance. Urbain, if you were here I'd be swining you on to the floor=D Fine man like yourself, boy that would be fun x %)