• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXXVI - Social Internet Chatting Since 1998

I guess you have an I-Phone, I don't know how in-game purchasing works on such devices AFAIK the only way I could end up with charges like that on my EE bill is by those text message things. With Andriod and the Play Store it's linked to your Google account, you can store credit card details against the account but I don't so it wouldnt happen, I'm guessing Apple would have something similar.

Like I said just get them to detail exactly what you've been billed for, that way you can shut it down, don't they text you every month saying your bill is online to be viewed ? Its pretty easy to setup your EE account given its associated with a phone you own, get it done and check you bill every month, it's a jungle out there;)

Just seen this. With Apple things are usually boughtbon App store n you have an Apple a/c. You get a bill. Everything: games, music, iBooks all get charged on the same a/c. I've E-mailed the people in question. Will have to wait n see now.

I do remember being on photobucket n all these vids just appearing n summit about a charge but i took it with a pinch of salt as i didnt think that could happen on iPhone without my ID. I just thought it was another ome of those trash talking things. Ughhhhhh

Thank you anyway x

Evey

10013917_10152918349763889_959961346022535889_n.jpg

Are we really not having a new Gibs because Raas moaned about it changing 12 posts before? :D

Evey

You THOUGHT you were calling with raas. In reality, he had you calling to high cost phone sex lines--that wasn't raas who was breathing heavily into your ear and listening to all yr stories, that was a professional.

Just seen this hahahaha funny aint you :p lol

Evey

Are we really not having a new Gibs because Raas moaned about it changing 12 posts before? :D

Evey

In truth since the upgrade there is no actual need to archive at 1000 posts, we continue in the name of tradition but that tradition also requires a large portion or tardiness and disinterest, ....I'll get to it in a bit ;)

Evening folks. Sup

My parenrs met her parents today. Glad to get that sorted

Ahhhhhhh i never knew that. I always thought the 1000 post thing was a tradition hahaha i slways get kinda OCD over it lol

Right cuppa tea time. But will be having a good drink next weekend instead. Some JD or summit worth pooring down my bloody neck hahaha not that piss drink asti :D

Hiya kingme. Hows things? Hope the parenting thing went well......

Evey