How are you in one word vs. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

@Herb ..... Empty-do not give a flying fuck-Alone. Thank you lovely. Im ok at the moment but the near future is uncertain for me. Hope u r well.

@Herb ..... Empty-do not give a flying fuck-Alone. Thank you lovely. Im ok at the moment but the near future is uncertain for me. Hope u r well.

Are you trying to say something to me? Or is your comment directed at someone else?

As for myself atm...

Hopeless

Sorry wrote that fast and probably haven't replied right.

Anyway, sorry to hear that and hope you feel better soon. Hope tomorrow is a bright day for everyone.

^ No worries. Thanks for the well wishes & actually doing better than I expected.
Was dreading the return of my family but it worked out better than I thought, thank god for bullshit, :)

Anxious

Waiting for a Dr. appt. in approx 10 hours that will affect everything in my life. Here's hoping for the best...

Mixed

...but that's a hell of a lot better than I could be, so got to be thankful that it's mixed not terrible/upset/sad/lonely/angry etc.

I feel very lazy which is tending to make me angry with myself but I just keep telling myself one step at a time and all that stuff. I'm clean and sober 100% again despite recent surgery so I've got to focus on that to keep me motivated rather than beating myself up about the stuff I haven't done. Just keep telling myself that as long as I am moving in the right direction rather than the wrong direction everything will work out.