How are you in one word vs. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Angry. I came home to find that my girlfriend flushed my drugs without even knowing what she was doing and now I am about to face horrendous withdrawal. Not to mention the money that has been wasted. I feel like my privacy has been completely violated. My use does not affect her or me in a directly negative way. I am furious I lost my temper at work took it out on everyone and they didn't deserve that...she the only person in this world that makes me feel this way, that makes me act so out of character. She is the main source of negativity in my life. So judgemental. She just doesn't get it and now I feel completely down and out. So so angry...I use my DOC to maintain if I was getting messed up all the time then it would make sense but I'm not. I hate her right now I can't stand this. I don't care if I sound like a kid right now I just want to break shit

Still gotta say my 1 word is Done.
Don't think I can take it anymore but I already posted that, responding to CG.

If it's any consolation after a month & a half in hospital being tortured & having medications cut, I go to my doc who I think is a great guy & is gonna fix it & give me my shit back.

Nope he decides to cut me off completely & put me on a taper off all my meds. So I lose my Klonopin 2mg x3 Daily, Soma x3 Daily, Morphine ER 60mg x3 Daily, Dilaudid 8mg x3 Daily, & Valium 5mg x3 Daily. So I'm feeling your pain. As you said I just wanna break shit. Especially since like you I use my meds to maintain, any quality of like that is, as I have a ton of chronic health problems. :( Oh & to top it off, the Valium, Soma & Dilaudid all were cut in 1 day in the Hospital, it's just the others I get the "benefit" of tapering. Joy of joys...

So yeah, lets break shit!:!

Sorry to hear that. It's bad and it will pass soon..

I am very tired today.

Thanks you guys :)
Addiction sucks, I'll kick its butt.

I am now feeling lucky because I got a message back from a job and they want me to start tomorrow. It's only part time but it's something, I need a job really bad right now.

Congratulations on your new job. That was very fast, from one job to another. Great feeling indeed.

The word that would sum up my day; frustration