• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants which meth ROAs cause meth mouth

Hey I was not keen to chime in to any form of the focus forums anymore here however I have had a bag of goon and a lovely encouraging note .

There is somewhere a post made by a blr called sprout and I guess is in eadd which explains exactly how glass dick affects the mouth, how your technique and lifestyle can be altered to not have damage etc.

It's old so who knows, maybe gone but if I remember I'll look.

Quite frankly, seeing how drug use or dumb ass preconceived notions of drug use are ok to use here, there ain't no loaded bowl here so why bother putting up with the drug use slurs just to help answer a question to benefit bl.

Nothing changes around here. I'm done.

I agree mostly on what you said brother.
But it all really comes down to hygiene, i have been slamming meth and heroin amd coke for 7 years and im still bangin with a full mouth of shiny white marbles lol
I would say yes most important thing is to keep up with your appearance and hygiene and that will be the only thing we can do useing (jib) meth < i always hated that name has such bad stigma

Drugs that are similar to meth like Desoxyn and other ADD medications come with no warnings about your teeth. So keep it in capsules and low doses like the pharmaceuticals and you should be fine.

Strange that weed causes cotton mouth yet not nearly as many people are hating on weed for this. You probably just need to keep brushing your teeth and flossing.

From Wikipedia: "As dry mouth is also a common side effect of other stimulants, which are not known to contribute severe tooth decay, many researchers suggest that methamphetamine associated tooth decay is more due to users' other choices. They suggest the side effect has been exaggerated and stylized to create a stereotype of current users as a deterrence for new ones."