• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How much time and energy, are you going to put in to being a drug addict ?

I don't get this thread, but I will say I put a lot of time and energy into being a sack of shit from 15 to now age 23. Couldn't tell you money wise, I tried to calculate it before and that shit was literally impossible to get an accurate(ishhhh) number.

but I will say I put a lot of time and energy into being a sack of shit from 15 to now age 23.

This is true for me too YK. I've been to rehab a few times (2 week stays) due to being court ordered, and Ive spent a small time in juvenile detention centers.

As far as people knowing I use, pretty much everyone knows, ALL my friends, family, the court, the state, even doctors know I have history of addiction, so they wont prescribe me anything more than anti-histamines and anti depressants :(

no actually never been to rehab ! and been on my own since i was 18! and being on your own really has nothing to do with drug addiction ! been thinking of going to some kind of rehab lately ! admitting it to myself and others feels good! being a drug addict in the Real World will cost you dearly ! much more then some corporate job is worth, then again worth is relative to your socio economic upbringing, no matter your outlook on life. dont hate because im coming to grips with something you cant even admit to your self much less a drug board !

Know I'm a druggie (addict - sigh...). But at least a functional one. Being on your own has everything to do with drug addiction.

Only good cocaine and prescription free xanax and valium
haha some goverment worker taking coca worked that out perfect, coca for extra production and benzo's so people could get back down :D

so they wont prescribe me anything more than anti-histamines and anti depressants :(

have you tried asking for lyrica (gapapentin?) act a lot like benzo's on the mood,, and works after just a couple of days only thing i have used with success on my anxiety
but the best meds are sun, good company and exercise (walking is fine) GL with it mate :)

I was about to say so musch it takes to walk from home to the dealer,,, im a pretty lazy junkie i would rather stay home sick then steal from anyone(also stores (im also a wuss, yes wrong game im in :p))
i will borrow if i can but i dont lie about what the moneys for.... and if im completly screwed just keep a cpuple of bupe's as a saver :) also if i have to walk 30min to get me weed i sometimes just drop it.. im so lazy i dont even bother getting any drugs :p thats both a good and a bad thing living in a little country in a little city :)

so what if we like to get wasted, nothing good comes out of this hell hole with out a little magic powder :D

Last edited:
I'm not an addict. I don't want to put any time or energy into that. I don't have enough energy as it is, to put any into a drug addiction seems like a waste, and I hope I don't get into a situation where that happens.

Know I'm a druggie (addict - sigh...). But at least a functional one. Being on your own has everything to do with drug addiction.

yeah when you can keep a women in your life with a roof over your head ! but any other ideation is just drugged out BS. I happen to love how drugs make me feel but i do not really like where drugs bring me in my life and mental attitude ! MY ninja

anyone else want to admit that drugs have saved there life ! ? where would one be without a steady infusion of narcotic substances !

my best two dealers got busted at the airport with over a pound of narcotics :(

I am a drug addict since I began to drink alcohol, but I don't take heroin and I can hide my addiction very well, so no one gives a fuck.

Over 10 years of my life my friend. If I could've channeled all the time, effort, dedication, persistence and energy I'd put each day into getting on/scoring gear into some kind of legit profession well, who knows..?
;) MG

it takes what it takes, and sometimes takes some more… and keeps taking

IDK ask me this at the end of this life and a just might be able to give you a summary

Get checked for tourettes... see a therapist... haha
Hahahahahahaha.
--
OT; Not too much, anymore. My DR gives me what I need, the rare occasions that I do run out.. Who the fuck am I kidding, every month when I go through my Rx'es too fast because my panic attacks literally feel like I'm about to have a heart attack, I have to get grips to avoid seizing out, but that's all the effort put in. Energy > Start car > Drive > Go home, it's exhausting twerk.

every time you hit your crack pipe, god kills a baby kitten.
Whats a baby kitten? lol, isnt a kitten already a baby?
Anyways, cant say I really put time and effort into being an addict, Im a recreational user use maybe once or twice a month and enjoy a few drinks in between.
Although I will say I just moved to a new city and really went through the ringer trying to find a new guy. I'll post more about that elsewhere.

As much effort as it takes to get what I need.

If you are an addict, there is no choice, that time and energy is taken from you by force.