• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin addict going on holiday with a load of OXY's - help required

No4whore

Greenlighter
Hello
I'm off to Thailand for 3 weeks. I'm an IV heroin addict and looking to use the sun to get me onto OXYCONTIN, distract me a little so I can come back tapered a little, then move onto DF118's and then - nothing! I have some experience of being clean, having had 4 years a few years back. Anyway...
I have 20 x 80mg OXYCONTIN to take with me, I have my Dr Prescription and have checked with Thai embassy regarding this, with respect, I'm not looking for advice on stashing etc regarding the OXY's. My issue is this:
I use around a gram of average (what does that even mean) heroin a day IV. I'm prepared to feel discomfort but don't want to have major withdrawals. Can anyone give me advice based on experience on what I can expect moving onto the OXY's - will one a day be OK? Should I start on more and taper down?
My idea is to have my last use in the airport toilets (again!) and then when I arrive I'll be 15 hours without anything - not difficult, done that plentyof times. So when I arrive and take an oxy 80mg - when should I take the next? Will that hold me for a day? Will I need more, etc etc - I have been using Opiates for 20 years but have NO experience with OXYCONTIN - any help would be appreciated.

Oxycontin is timed released, meant to last twelve hours. Your mileage may vary but I think you will need more than one to get you through a day based on your habit. Do you have a plan to stay clean once you're back home?