• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MiPT Thread - 2nd MiPteration

Haha, it's all good. Yeah, my ego loss trip from miprocin definitely turned me into a veggie. I couldn't talk, walk, or do anything except lay in a prostate position in bed. The best few hours ever. =D I might as well have been a carrot that just got plucked by miprocin and set aside.

Yeh, this chem is really nice. I've had nothing but fun and glowing experiences with it. Let the research continue. :)

Had an interesting trip on 30mg of miprocin today. The headspace was easygoing and euphoric and I found myself crying with laughter more than a couple of times. Mainly though I was just content to simply sit and take in my surroundings, very strong connection to nature reminiscent of shrooms was felt throughout. This definitely has a sharper feel to it than 4-aco-DMT and at times it was downright weird, at one point my body felt impossibly light, like the gravity had been turned down. I wish I got the kind of visuals some are reporting off this, 30mg produced only vague tryptamine patterning and distortions that strangely enough were most pronounced at the end of the trip. Colours were wonderfully intense though, with emphasis on greens and purples like I get on mushrooms. Walking around was fun but for the most part I felt very sleepy and yawned constantly for almost all of the trip. The afterglow was absolutely beautiful and I've felt wonderful since gradually coming down. Weird substance, not sure what to make of it.

I love this drug, I've used it to introduce a few people to the psychedelic experience, I think it's perfect for that as it has a shorter duration like mushrooms, but is a much easier & more explicitly "feel good" trip than mush, while still demonstrating the awe inspiring mind-fuck of the psychedelic experience. Some of the coolest visuals I've seen as well, strong "aztec" feeling or something like that. Something interesting I've experienced on high doses a few times is brief moments where I sensed an "evil" sort of presence...the most recent time was about a month ago, I took about 50mg, a little while into the peak, as the visuals reached their most intense point (I was also looking at a picture of an alien my younger sister drew & gave to me), I suddenly sensed this dark presence, for just a moment I felt some anxiety, then I thought "wait a minute, I'm tripping, this is just a part of me", & suddenly I couldn't fear anymore, I embraced the darkness & went back to the thought patterns I was having before that with a new sort of strength.

I love this drug, I've used it to introduce a few people to the psychedelic experience, I think it's perfect for that as it has a shorter duration like mushrooms, but is a much easier & more explicitly "feel good" trip than mush, while still demonstrating the awe inspiring mind-fuck of the psychedelic experience. Some of the coolest visuals I've seen as well, strong "aztec" feeling or something like that. Something interesting I've experienced on high doses a few times is brief moments where I sensed an "evil" sort of presence...the most recent time was about a month ago, I took about 50mg, a little while into the peak, as the visuals reached their most intense point (I was also looking at a picture of an alien my younger sister drew & gave to me), I suddenly sensed this dark presence, for just a moment I felt some anxiety, then I thought "wait a minute, I'm tripping, this is just a part of me", & suddenly I couldn't fear anymore, I embraced the darkness & went back to the thought patterns I was having before that with a new sort of strength.

Yaa, I'm glad someone else perceived miprocin's effects almost directly in line with my own. I felt like maybe I wasn't analyzing it right, especially since psychs affect everyone differently...well, it does and sometimes doesn't, I guess. But the euphoria and positivity absolutely shines in this one, and for me it's simply impossible to not have a good time on it. Even at threshold doses (10-15mg), it is very recreational with very little visuals, but the feeling and the body high/buzz is really nice, reminiscent of mdma except it feels more "raw." But imo the best thing about it is that it's safe and treated me so well during my trials. It's safer than otc medicines od-wise.

If I do go back to tripping in the summer, it'll be back to this one. It's still my favorite. :)

I'm beginning to see what people mean when they say the word "aztec." The visuals do seem to take on a yellow/orange/red spectrum of colors from light sources. They create some neat visuals by themselves. I also like the effect from trying your best to see "reality" clearly, but then it only holds for a few seconds before everything gets all bright and fluid-looking again even stronger.

I think that happens for most psychs though. :)

I highly recommend this one to beginners and anyone looking for a little recreation. And no, I'm not a dealer or vendor (ya wish!), but I really like this stuff. Heh.

has anyone else experienced a strange body high with this where it feels like your body has become impossibly light, low gravity style? had this for a few moments on the latter stages of my last miprocin trip, very odd feeling, something i've only ever experienced before when smoking DMT and to a much lesser extent on 4-aco-dmt, seems to be a distinctly tryptamine characteristic

Yeah I have had that on 4-HO-MET quite a bit, where I feel like my insides are made of hydrogen or helium or something. Coupled with some vertigo it makes for quite some fun. Probably just walking back in forth in the normal world, but the normal world is for boring people :p

What was your dose, and at what level would you put it at? The effects change or become stronger when a higher dose is taken, naturally. Sort of like shrooms themselves too.

It got to a point where I could barely move. So idk if it's the same thing, but I guess in a way that could be described as a light feeling, instead of what I originally thought (can't feel anything but an intense buzz).

Maybe that's it?

I sometimes get this sensation at the 25-30mg range (oral). At this dosage, I always get to a solid +++ level. The feeling is that of being much lighter than normal, almost as if floating, but I can move without issue. It's always rather brief, though -- just a few minutes and it typically occurs a little before the mid-point of the experience.

Curious to know people's experiences with combining this with other psychedelics. Once I've finished my exams I'm thinking of dosing 20mg with around 115ug of LSD as a celebration of sorts, has anyone had any luck with this combo? Acid and 4-Aco-DMT is one of my favourite psychedelic combos and I love the zen, tranquil headspace it puts me in, purely speculating but I can imagine acid and miprocin being a little more wacky and hedonistic

^I don't know about lsd or 4-aco-dmt but 40mgs of 4- mipt mixed with 40mgs 4- ho-met caused me to go catatonic a while. I'm usually a hard head and have taken 100+ mg of 4-aco-dmt and up to 80mgs ho-met without issue. The 40/40mgs was taken before hiking ~4 or so miles into the woods around a lake where the girl I was with spotted a pack of very large wild dogs. Since I was tripping I didn't bring my .357 I usually take hiking.

The way the girl reacted and almost gave her self an asthma attack power walking on the way back sent me into a state of shock. The reaction was obviously caused by the set and setting but after using this a couple more time I think it definitely has a more sinister side to it compared to any other 4-subbed-t that I've tried.

Last edited:
This substance is definitely close to shrooms as far as the headspace goes, but set and setting is underrated. I've always liked this one too.

Been having a weird couple of days, but whatever.

You all make it sound fun, bad tripping or not. :)

As for combining with lsd, I haven't tried that but I probably would have back then. That just sounds really good right about now anyways.

I've done my research but have found some contradicting info on the reported duration of the trip.

How long would you say that a 15 mg experience would last ? I'm thinking of trying this one soon.

This one is and remains one of the very few psychedelics i'll ever remember as a very nice, gentle, even though wild and entertaining Compound that is unique and oh-so special!

It's along with 4-AcO-DMT one of the best 4-subbed Tryptamines i've had the chance to experience and it still lingers in the back of my head as a true Classic and a kind of it's own.

Yes, this one is definitely a gem to me too. It's all warm and fuzzy, with plenty of psychedelia with a strong undercurrent of those shroomy vibes. I actually made up my mind on settling for this 4 sub trypt after reading the previous big and dandy. I don't regret it in the least. :)

Wow, I tried this in the fumarate form at 13.5 mg yesterday and I must admit that the intensity of it caught me off guard. For what I've read on the previous thread I was expecting mild effects, but it was actually very potent for me. Also, very short lived. The come up was so fast it almost become a little uncomfortable. I felt shaky and my temperature receptors were very confused. But at the same time, I felt so euphoric, that it wasn't really a problem.

Visuals weren't very colorful, but they were completely immersing. Everything was breathing, lots of patterns everywhere, the visuals where so prominent they became three-dimensional at times. I wasn't expecting full blown tripping at this dose. Also, the bodily sensations where incredibly intense, all my senses felt disarranged, my skin felt cold, but my chest was warm inside. I had that head rush I get with tryptamines, like mental orgasms. Spontaneous tactile sensations. It felt amazing actually, it was pure psychedelic orgy. Remarkably, I felt fairly clear-headed, and anxiety was nonexistent. There was clearly a trippy headspace going on, but verbalizing was easier than with other psychedelics, thought processes were altered but I still was in charge of them.

But suddenly at arround t+2 everything ceased. I felt from +++ to ++ in an interval of 10 minutes, and was left very confused. Everything seemed to happen too fast, yet that two hours felt incredibly long. It was as if too much had happened in too little time, it was very difficult to grasp. For the next two hours I was tripping very mildly, and began to feel progressively restless and uneasy, which was emphasized by the little muscular tensions I was feeling, specially in the area of the neck and face.

At t+4 I decided to smoke some high CBD cannabis to relax a little bit, which worked wonders. The visual madness came back when I smoked, but it was different. I felt a lot less euphoric, rather tranquil and happy. The visuals where less defined, a lot blurrier, but they where incredibly complex if I would let them manifest. In fact, probably the most complex I have ever seen. The introspective part of the trip was also intensified with cannabis, but in a calmer, more contemplative form.

Sleep was hard at t+7, but not impossible.

All in all I was very impressed, and I would say this is still very potent at "lower" dosages, but I must admit that most of the dosages reported here on bluelight are a little on the higher side for me.

Last edited: