• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

I was in no way encouraging recreational abuse of said compound - odds are I never will for the very reasons you noted.
It's just 'lolz - uze reel drugz' annoys me immensely. I don't feel comfortable suggesting use of this, just like I would never advise someone to use Heroin.
It is these 'classics' that have addicted and killed many people, and the regulation even more still. So, I'm happy to see the possible chance of someone not facing years in prison for possession.

I hate the notion of drug users opposing the creation of novel psychoactives with no reason other than a lack of understanding of the science behind them.

My rant was more at the concept of 'Research Chemicals' and its interpretation.
I like to see research, in the non recreational sense, into psychoactives. Analgesics, primarily - maybe U-47700 could reduce my pain without tearing my life apart like 'the classics'.

I was in no way encouraging recreational abuse of said compound - odds are I never will for the very reasons you noted.
It's just 'lolz - uze reel drugz' annoys me immensely. I don't feel comfortable suggesting use of this, just like I would never advise someone to use Heroin.
It is these 'classics' that have addicted and killed many people, and the regulation even more still. So, I'm happy to see the possible chance of someone not facing years in prison for possession.

I hate the notion of drug users opposing the creation of novel psychoactives with no reason other than a lack of understanding of the science behind them.

My rant was more at the concept of 'Research Chemicals' and its interpretation.
I like to see research, in the non recreational sense, into psychoactives. Analgesics, primarily - maybe U-47700 could reduce my pain without tearing my life apart like 'the classics'.
Yeah I see that and couldn't agree more. :)

I can see how the point you are making in that last sentence is strong enough to weigh against the associated risks. Unfortunately I had two friends die, each within two years after acquiring an unlimited supply of strong synthetic opioidergics, fentanyl derivates in both cases. Just saying, while these novel opiates do seem to offer the chance for a life that's not filled with cut to shit street dope running through your bloodstream, dirty dealers fucking you over with every chance they get, pain and shivers and diarrhea whenever you can't score and the obligation to hustle thousands of dollars a month if the cops don't catch you first, acquiring such cheap opiates can also be a catalyst for self destructive escapist behaviour. Let's hope it's not in your case and not in anyone else's either.

Plus, as long as you keep us informed the community will benefit from your experiments, whatever we may learn.

Last edited:
maybe U-47700 could reduce my pain without tearing my life apart like 'the classics'.

I don't think, it's pain reducing quality lasts longer than the Euphoria but it's still short acting and fiendish... Tolerance builds fast and goes down slow also

I have had the good fortune to experiment with 3 grams of U-47700 over the past 2 weeks and here is what I have determined:

Dosage: 5 - 25mg (tolerance builds fairly quickly and the higher end of the range is for people with a high opiate tolerance)
ROA: Insufflation, Oral (I haven't tried IV or IM, but I have heard from reliable sources that it works just as expected)
Duration: 45min - 2 hours (short)

Having tried W-15 recently and been completely underwhelmed in every way, I was a little skeptical of U-47700 before I tried it. WELL I WAS WRONG! This stuff is great! Definitely a super euphoric, itchy, noddy experience that mimics exactly the feeling of the classic opioids we all know and love. There is ZERO KAPPA AGONISM. That seems to be one of the issues some people were worried about. This is definitely a pure mu-opioid agonist.....and a strong one at that!

The only drawback to this RC is its disappointingly short duration. I could see people even trying to pass this stuff off as China White because the euphoric rush and peak are so strikingly similar to fentanyl analogues and diacetylmorphine. It would be hard to fool someone with a duration this short though....but I imagine the euphoria is STILL so good some people wouldn't even care.

Thanks for that info MorphineMonster!

I have never been fond of opiates, I always nod off to sleep and therefore don't get to enjoy/experience the high. Although a few times a year I will set aside 2 days to just stay high on hydrocodone, making sure not to drive/work etc.

While I've never been a user of opioids, they definitely feel great! A real "drug" if you will. I'm considering purchasing a gram of this, the potency isn't an issue because I'm a skilled artisan in measurement and .000 scales / dilution etc. I was a bit weary of the potential kappa agonism, however it seems that its minimal, if at all.

Duration isnt a big deal because I know of all the classes of drugs, opiates are the only one I def wont abuse, I just don't find them fun or even enjoyable after 1-2 days of use tops. Still though, this has piqued my interest. Although I'll probably spend my money on benzos instead :)

Chiming into this little conversation a few posts above me:
At first glance a potent opioid RC that's not specifically scheduled in the US currently seems like disaster waiting to happen, realistically of all the classes of drugs that are available as RCs, stimulants are definitely the #1 offender. 4-MMC was the first one assasinated thanks to its spread into retail shops, and immature people going overboard. Next big one I remember was MDPV, rumors/stories of people eating other peoples faces off while high on "bath salts" which "supposedly" contained MDPV.

And of course the cannabinoids, they get shot in the head consistently, to the point where I see a new one pop up almost twice a month. If you smoked too much of THOSE shits, prepare for an extremely bad time. I personally would rather get strung out on MDPV for 5 days than OD on JWH-018 or something similar. I've been close and it was the most dysphoric experience ever.

Oh yeah and all of those people that OD and/or die because of popular, normal street drugs like heroin, methamp, prescription benzos etc.

In the end guys, they're all just drugs. Sure being able to buy them over the internet at decent prices may be a scary thought to some people, but that worry is something you'll just have to deal with in order to reap the awesome benefits. Where I live real LSD hasn't been around for at least 5-8 years and mushrooms are way too overpriced by dealers who refuse to get a real job so they markup the price x3. If it weren't for access to AL-LAD, 4-Aco-DMT, 2c-i etc, there are way too many experiences I wouldn't be able to reminisce about.

Lastly, the research chemial "scene" explosion that occurred when Mephedrone got popular has actually helped educated fuck loads of people on the basics of drug pharmacology, dosing, toxicity issues, harm reduction, and the neurochemical interactions with binding sites /etc. I don't know this for fact, but I would wager that Bluelight's user base and activity had a solid spike because of the RC explosion years back, and I feel BL is an awesome resource that has probably prevented numerous deaths.

And while there are plenty of shady vendors/scammers, and crappy labs, overall I find the purity/quality of RCs (at least from my sources) to be faaaaaar superior to the purity and quality of street drugs I buy. I'd rather have a broke Chinese guy with a Chemistry degree and $300k worth of gear make my drugs than have Rusty Shackleford the local coke head mix my blow with Inositol.

Be smart, be safe, get high, and lets all fist bump it out!
*fist bump*

Last edited:
Hi
Im new here at bluelight but tink this is a muth better forum than from my home country (swe)

The u-47700 seems to be good and we has it here just like B-F,
A-F, and Parafluorobutyrfentanyl.

So it is good time for opioid research here.

Have not got som of it yet becouse he got a weak bath and anotherone on its way.

Have tried the fent analog and damn that A-F kick ass. But that i should take somewer els.

I loved AH-7921 so this i tink Will be nice and if so i go and buy 50-100g becouse i have been waiting for somting like u-47700.

But like fent to so have i tink for 5 years.

Parafluorobutyrfentanyl realy good.

are you guys all getting this from <snip> or is there a cheaper, better vendor? if so, hit me up

Vendor discussion and sourcing drugs are not allowed. Please read the rules before posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered 6 Grams of this . I have a 300-500mg a day Oxycodone habit just to stay withdrawal free ,but if you compared this to 30 mg of oxycodone snorted what dose would that be with u-47700 ? I say 30mg of oxy ;because even if tolerance carries over which I am sure it will I would rather play it safe with this ,and snort a amount about on par with 30mg Oxycodone . I get 240 30mg roxies prescribed a month . I just want to have this compared to a 30mg roxie .

Thank you

-Crunk

I just ordered 6 Grams of this . I have a 300-500mg a day Oxycodone habit just to stay withdrawal free ,but if you compared this to 30 mg of oxycodone snorted what dose would that be with u-47700 ? I say 30mg of oxy ;because even if tolerance carries over which I am sure it will I would rather play it safe with this ,and snort a amount about on par with 30mg Oxycodone . I get 240 30mg roxies prescribed a month . I just want to have this compared to a 30mg roxie .

Thank you

-Crunk

This seems to be very close to oxycodone in potency from my experience, duration is a different matter, but dosage seems to be very similar.
of course your mileage may vary..
**Edit: I just want to make it clear I am not recommending any dosage, as always start low and see how things go**

The one piece of advice I will give you, is to put this in solution. It isn't very soluble in water, but if ground up finely enough seems to go into saline well enough to be usable.
The raw powder will destroy your nose if used with any regularity.

Last edited:
This seems to be very close to oxycodone in potency from my experience, duration is a different matter, but dosage seems to be very similar.
of course your mileage may vary..

The one piece of advice I will give you, is to put this in solution. It isn't very soluble in water, but if ground up finely enough seems to go into saline well enough to be usable.
The raw powder will destroy your nose if used with any regularity.

Thank you man. I can not wait to get it in the mail. BTW is it more of a stimey type opiate like OXY to Or a very drowsy Opiate Like Heroin/morphine ?

Thank you again !

-Crunk

It seems to be dose dependant, but for the most part sleepy and relaxed.

Ill do a allergy test when I get it with less then 1mg wait 30mins then Ill down 5mg wait 30mins then ill most likely go all out with 25-30mg plugged since the snort rout like you said is so bad . So mg per mg its about on par with OXY ? Just making sure again man. This will be my first RC besides W-15 that sucked bad ,and almost made me give up on all opiate RCs .

I also have 2 Parafluorobutyrfentanyl nose sprays 250x 0.6mg squirts coming don't know if you tried that yet .

Very interesting - thanks. It doesn't look at all related to fentanyl or methadone, and it certainly isn't a morphine derivative. Does this mean that it would NOT be covered by the analog act, and is therefore currently legal? If so, is it legal to ask how to get it and has anyone here tried it?

Research chemical?
Untested on humans?

What's wrong with good ol' Morphine?:?
Hydrocodone?
Hydromorphone?
Oxycodone(there's your Kappa Agonism!)?
Oxymorphone?
Codeine?

What's wrong with all of these??

Should I be worried? Should I switch to this NEW, UNTESTED opioid??
IS there something wrong with the classics???

HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE CRAZY???!!
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GIVES A SHIT AROUND HERE ANYMORE??!!

Mark it zero....MARK IT ZERO!!!!
(mark it 0 for RC's, 1,000,000 for good ol' morphine......ESTABLISHED safety profile reaching back to antiquity!)

P.S. I feel connected to the civil war every time I take morphine, it has a rich history....does this random horseshit research chemical have a rich history??
Yeah, that's what I thought...nothing to see here, move along folks;)