• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid, U-47700-Mega Thread and FAQ

I have been experimenting with this IMO wonderful substance on and off for awhile now. I never push it too far so i dont have to increase the dose too much but i will do it for like a week or two every once in awhile. Besides the shitty dysphoria the symptom i hate the most is the restless leg syndrome. Benzos dont seem to help but i dont like to do big doses. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to counter the RLS with any over the counter medicine or something easily available?

Thanks for your time!

Love, Trig
I merged your post with the megathread :)

Something strange happened in this thread didn't it? And why am I unable to see what's to see? Otherwise, track is back on track. Unfortunately, the amazing quality U-4 I could get in my own country is now over with, only offering something related U-5xxx and that one shows no good proof of being nice at all.

Ah yes, I thought I could see UP's everywhere. Good job anyway..some massive offence was taken in a post where I simply asked the DOC-taking guy a question and why he was posting it here, With email notifications, you miss nothing ;p

3mg of clonazepam a day is what I got up to when I decided I was tired of feeling like a zombie with no feelings and started a diazepam partial taper....reduced to 20mg valium a day, so in equivalence exactly 2/3 less foreign activity on my gaba-a subcomplex receptors...too bad I raised it up again with RC benzos, but I'm getting things under control again...anyway clonazepam is a seizure med also, and it starts to feel weird when taking 3-4mg a day. But yeah, 3mg would accomplish anything you want clonazepam to do at a given moment. With people with no tolerance .5mg-1mg is enough. And I'm speaking for me then, who had tolerance to downers/opiates naturally. I guess that's why there's 0.25mg clonazepam pills (the blue ones that are exactly like the .5 beige/orange ones.

I should say I am benzo tolerant and don't combine benzos and U47700 because of the respiratory and cardiac effects. Kinda reckless for me to leave that post up without clarifying.

I also had quoted the wrong post but it was aimed at the right person.

I have been trying to get off this shit for the last month. Using lope kratom even oxy but nothing helped. The oxy even taking 150 mg a day didn't even give me a buzz it was like taking Tylenol. The kratom also didn't have any feeling but at 10 grams helped with the withdrawal. Also 30 lope 60 mg has helped the best At not feeling any withdrawal almost 100% just the tired feeling and of course the constipation but that can be fixed with stool softener. The problem with all of these is I still couldn't stop myself from taking the drug I would get clean and then say ok I'll try one more time and then I'm stuck using again everyday. This drug is tourture because I haven't slept through the night in about 3 weeks. Waking up every 2 hours not to use but just awake. Then the last time I wake up usually 5am I have to dose. So I read about
Agmatine. I highly suggest anyone trying to get clean to research it. I take 6 pills 3G and its helps about 80%with the withdraws. The best part is it blocks the opiods receptors in your brain so if you dose all day u will prob just feel the first dose if any and very faint at that no rush like usually and not even get a buzz the rest of the day. So taking these pills kill your drug from working and that triggers you to think if the drug doesn't work why even take any because you will feel the same. So mentally you will quit if you keep taking these pills because your not getting high with your drug.
Good luck guys I hope this will help save some of you. This can be bought at any vitamin store or online for $25

OK... I didn't read all 22 pages of this thread so I apologize if I am repeating information. I have been trying for the past couple of months to get off the H and for a while, I was looking for replacements that weren't bupe or methadone and after reading some of the information on reddit's research chems threads (am I allowed to mention this) I started thinking that U-47700 was a god-send. I had considered Fu-F but sourcing it was more difficult stateside and I don't have the patience to wait for shit to make the trip from China to the US so I ordered 3 grams of u-4. It's water soluble and I'm a heroin addict with an affinity for sharp objects and that beautiful plume of blood that some of us are familiar with seeing so I immediately measured out 20mg and mixed it with 60 units of water. The mix was a very cloudy white. It didn't look like an improperly filtered subutex, but more like fat free milk that was WAAAAYY too white. Pulmonary Embolism be damned, I found a nice juicy vein and banged away. (Bear in mind I had about a 1/2 brick a day heroin habit prior to this) I felt a little bit of a rush but nothing significant so I did a couple bags of dope and waited a couple of hours. Knowing what I'd read about the redosing habits of most users of this compound I tried again with ~50mg and got a little more of a rush. I rode this out and later in the day, decided to go for 80mg. I'd been doing some reading and found out that if you heated the mix, you'd get a crystal clear liquid (YAA, I can see that quickly blooming red flower now) so I heated the u-4 in the water in my mixing dish and without much effort, I got a crystal clear liquid that had that gasoline look to it when I stirred it up. I tied off, went to one of my many faithful and accepting veins and delivered the most intense rush I'd ever felt into my veins. I barely noticed the slight burning sensation that ran up my arm along with that barrel of bliss. I put my rig and supplies away and sat at my desk and fell asleep for an hour. OUT COLD!

I learned that day how short a half life this stuff has and why people end up redosing so often. The rush is intense and beautiful, the nod is hard and it's dirt cheap. My next shot, I went to the same vein I'd used for the previous shot and noticed that the entire fucking thing from my wrist (entry point) to my bicep was hard and unusable. FUCK!!! A drawback to say the least, but hey... I have tons of veins. I finished the heroin I had on me and didn't even call to re up because I had this fluffy, white, LEGAL, and large bag of U-4. The following morning, I noticed that I was more interested in a shot than a cigarette first thing in the morning, which is unusual because I generally will go smoke and have a cup of coffee before remembering that I'm a junkie. (One of many little oddities that I let slide because of that rush). By day three, I noticed that I was almost out of u-4 so I loaded up my wallet with some more coin and ordered another 5 grams. That night, in the middle of the night, I was awoken by the U4 monster. I was covered in sweat from head to toe. My bed was soaked!! And I NEEDED a shot! BAD!!! I've dreamed of heroin, I've woken up thinking about it, but I've never had it, or any other drug, wake me up in the middle of the fucking night and tell me that I was going to go measure out a shot and do it before I was allowed to go back to sleep. This particular night was the first time that I noticed that all my nice and well cared for juicy little honey holes were hard and almost impossible to hit and for the first time in my life, I did this shot in my foot.. There's a big vein running across the top of my left foot that looks like it should have a sign that says "Insert drugs here". By this time, i was shooting around 125mg per shot and still using 100 unit syringes so the concentration was a little thick. (Did I mention that U-47700 is CAUSTIC?? More on this in a minute...) I inserted the syringe into this very receptive vein on my foot and it didn't even roll. It was a perfect hit (thank god, it was 3 am) and as soon as I dropped the plunger I dropped to the floor to put my foot up on the chair because I know circulation doesn't allow for injections into the foot to travel as well (damned gravity). By the time my foot was in the air and my back on the floor, I felt this sensation that Satan himself was pissing down my leg! It burned to high hell. I rubbed at my burning foot and leg like I was trying to put a fire out... Until I fell asleep on the floor.

I ran out of U-4 the day after the foot incident and, with my new, bigger supply, en route I was forced to go back to heroin. After only 3 or 4 days of U4 use I could barely make 1/2 brick (25 bags) of pretty good east coast dope last me a day. My budget dictated that it had to last me at least a day though, so with 14 bags of dope in my system, I sweated through my first U4 withdrawal. Is it thursday yet?!?!?

Thursday arrived along with my USPS package and boy was I a happy sommamabitch!!! I ripped into that package like it was Jessica Alba's panties dumped a healthy 140mg dose into my mixer along with 80 units of water, threw my lighter to the bottom of it and watched that white powder disappear into a liquid prism settled in the bottom of the water. I stirred and put my syringe directly into the mixer, filter be damned, pulled the shot back and hunted for a vein that wasn't ruined and started to sweat. I finally found a vein on my second knuckle of my thumb that was still willing to accept a 30 ga and give us a register and I pushed a fucking fireball into my thumb and up my arm. I could still feel burning in my arm pit. Then that rush hit and I forgot all about the vein I'd just seared.

I continued like this through two more orders of 5 grams. During which time, I had three missed shots because my veins were all turned to shit. All three of the sites that I missed the vein are now holes where the U4 ate the tissue surrounding the vein it was supposed to go into. Remember when I said that U-47700 is caustic? Yeah... It ate from the inside out and left three craters. I'd ruined all my veins, at least the ones that I used most frequently, and I began to have to switch ROAs. I tried IR twice and the rest of the time I did IM. My deltoids were rock hard and my thighs and glutes were so sore that I could hardly walk for a few days. Needless to say, I switched back to heroin because it's safer, IMO. It may have the potential for shitty cuts and other adulterants that aren't exactly safe but at least it doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night and so far it hasn't eaten any of my skin. Of course, my opiate career may be over soon. I'm on a taper now to hopefully stop using altogether because the last 4 years have been insanely expensive and the last couple months have been more painful and frightening than the medical condition that introduced me to opiates in the first place.

TL;DR
U-47700 is caustic and generally builds a high opiate/opioid tolerance very quickly and has such a short half life that prolonged use will result in compulsive redosing and interrupted sleep thanks to redosing needs. Dance with this devil at your own risk. The rush is enough to give a rhino a hard-on but when that rhino is looking for something to fuck, you're the only one around!

Stock up now? Haha sounds like a recipe for disaster. I stand by the medical use of this. I never got addicted but I used small infrequent doses

Considering this is one of the sites that I missed, Id be inclined to steer people away from this one. Not worth it. Granted, I could have been more responsible, but there are lots more like me that may not be so lucky.

a44g8g.jpg
[/IMG]

St M,

To the best of my understanding, it varies batch to batch and there's also the concentration at which it is used. The shot that left that hole was about 70 units of water with 120ish mg of U-4. A lot of the damage it did to me was my own damned fault. Nevertheless, given my inability to control (not that I've tried to control anything until now) IV opiates in general, the risk was too great for me to continue. If I'd switched to a larger barrel, no doubt, eventually, the dose would have gone up and the same risks would have been there. Regardless, most of the forums that I read reported the same thing. No matter the ROA, continued use was damaging. Whether it be in the form of hardened veins, nose bleeds, anal bleeding for long term IR users, or severe muscle pain when IM'd, this stuff has no place on the list of long term use substances. As you said, the medicinal use is viable, in my opinion. It definitely does have some analgesic qualities, but long term, this stuff is baaad news. (I'm still pissed that they're scheduling it though!!)

I feel really sorry for those of you that got the caustic batchs.... Like the drug was pretty legit, the short w/d time made it easier for people who've been dope sick before.