• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol ER (Ultram)

opiate031

Greenlighter
Hello All!
I am a new user here so sorry if I made a new thread and if such topic already exists.

Anyway, I was prescribed Tramadol (Ultram) 200 extended release. Been taking them recreationally for a year now. (approx once a week) I use to take 1-2 of them (2 x 200mg ER) and barely feel anything. I guess I have some small tolerance but can anyone please advise me .... Would that be unreasonably dangerous if I take 3 of them (600mg extended release). Would that make any difference?

I have Clonazepam (Klonopin 2mg) ... maybe to take half just in case to prevent a seizure?
Please share your thoughts. What to take and in which doses to get the comfy feeling?
I just want to experience that comfy opiate feeling.

I am trying to get some Oxys but the problem here in the middle Europe is that Oxys are harder to get than anywhere else. Maybe you know something better to take and is available in middle EU?

Thank you for your answers!

Taking 600mg extended release is pushing it, since that is generally agreed to be seizure territory. Clonazepam may or may not prevent a seizure.

Sorry, I don't have any good answers for your other questions, but keep in mind that asking what to take and/or sourcing of substances is prohibited as detailed in the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA).

peace

But I bet you could use the search engine and find all about recreational use of Tramadol ER, and some good HR.

i had a grand mal seizure from 250mgs of tramadol, two shots of vodka, and marijuana. it was one of the scariest moments in my life

Trams are dangerous. Serious seizure potentental. I use as pain only. I've used teams ALOT. ONCE TOLERANCE COMES stop. That's whaen you think u can take more and really hurt yourself

I used to take em by the handful I'd always take at least 5. You'd be okay taking 3 but the tylonel in em is what's dangerous. Do u know how to perform an opiate extraction? Tylonel can really fuck up your liver

^thats wrong the tramadol itself is what's most dangerous it causes seizures in high doses.

Unreasonably dangerous, probably not. Irresponsible yes, the max dose a human should consume is no more than 400mg a day keep in mind there are over 600 interactions with this drug. Personally I don't find it to be too recreational. You could try blue lotus petals or vistoral to potentiate the " high", and honestly Klons have much more recreational value.

I used to take em by the handful I'd always take at least 5. You'd be okay taking 3 but the tylonel in em is what's dangerous. Do u know how to perform an opiate extraction? Tylonel can really fuck up your liver

Yea this is completely false and confusing.

^thats wrong the tramadol itself is what's most dangerous it causes seizures in high doses.
Agreed.
Yea this is completely false and confusing.
Agreed.

Some real stupid advice right there.

<snip>

Thanks guys for sharing your thoughts! Much appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, opiate031. Asking how to get and/or what to take is the kind of thing that jeopardizes Bluelight and is prohibited. Please read the BLUA.

I thought I'd explained this already in my original response.

Last edited:
Sorry for violating the rules. I am new and will check out the rules.

regards

Thanks for the apology. You'll get a warning this time but if it happens again an infraction may be warranted.

Thanks for your understanding

Last edited:
Where I worked a few years ago, one of my coworkers had a seizure while left alone, when I was gone for five minutes. She was found on the floor, all alone, passed out-because she took too many tramadols.

They are the dumbest, most dangerous pill labeled semi-painkiller, with a whole bunch of manipulative SSRI mixed into it; just to make it more lethally dirty a drug. Not worth crap in my opinion.:sus:

Last edited:
i had a grand mal seizure from 250mgs of tramadol, two shots of vodka, and marijuana. it was one of the scariest moments in my life
This is exactly right! Tramadol/ Ultram is the drug I got started on, pain mgt prescribed them to me, I think I was supposed to take like two 50mg pills 3x a day, well, being an addict, I took more, everyday, took enough to get me feeling good.

At first, I LOVED this drug, I could take about 100-150mg in the morning and feel good most of the day, able to go out and work hard all day, but tolerance builds very fast with this drug imo, after going thru about 2 weeks of this kind of use, I would have to take more but not get that good feeling anymore, of course, i kept thinking if I took 2 more, I would feel good, that turned into 4 more, 6 more, etc...Needless to say, I blacked out and seized a few times on Tramadol, the last time, I felt it coming on, my lower lip started twitching and next thing I know Im waking up on a concrete floor, having EMTs asking me my name, my wifes name, etc. scariest part of this was I did not know anyones name, my own name, who the president was..it was really scary.

Eventually my memory came back and was OK, but the next morning, I took 6 pills to start the day, the lure was too great to resist, but my tolerance was so high, any amount wouldnt get me feeling again, I realized this, but kept taking more thru out the day, I dont know why I didnt realize more would not help, and would likely result in another black out...but thats addiction!

Tramadol is OK, if you can keep it under control and not put your tolerance into the stratosphere...easy to do, very quickly though with this drug.

i remember reading that 800mg of instant release Tramadol is the seizure threshold. i wouldn't go near that if i were you, even if you have Clonazepam.
i've seen Tramadol seizures and they really are quite terrifying.

stay safe.

Sweet avatar I love "L"!!!!!! I'm watching Code Geass rn which reminds me of death note in alotta ways

Sweet avatar I love "L"!!!!!! I'm watching Code Geass rn which reminds me of death note in alotta ways

haha thanks dude, L is my idol. Can't say I've watched Code Geass but PM me if you want to chat more about anime, this thread is for harm reduction, so lets keep this on track. I think OP is pushing the limits a bit too hard. Especially for Tramadol which I find a kind of dirty opiate high if you get what I mean; speedy and blehh.

Your avatar is a total trigger for H. two days can't come fast enough!!

i remember reading that 800mg of instant release Tramadol is the seizure threshold. i wouldn't go near that if i were you, even if you have Clonazepam.
i've seen Tramadol seizures and they really are quite terrifying.

stay safe.

There was a guy on here who used to post in the "how high are you threads " that took 1000mgs of tramadol at a time or so he claimed. Everyone would call him a idiot and let him know he was more than likely to have a seizure with that dose but he didn't care he just said I'm well aware. I guess he had a death wish.