• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol ER (Ultram)

^ You think that's bad (which it is), there was this chick GoddessOfRats or something like that who used to eat 30-50 tramadol 50mgs a day 8(.

i remember reading that 800mg of instant release Tramadol is the seizure threshold

It's actually 400mgs.

keeps me awake at night too. I love my sleep and hate Tramadol worst opiate on the market why doctors prescribe that shit beats me

It's actually 400mgs.

holy shit, don't know where i got my figure from.
i once saw a friend take about 1200mgs of tram and start seize up about 15 minutes later.
he was fitting so hard he broke two ribs and was in hospital for about a week, the paramedic said he was minutes from irreparable brain damage.
one of the scariest things i've ever seen, and i've seen epileptic fits, this was nothing like that.
i'd avoid Tram altogether imo, but if you have to stay well below the threshold.

is it the tramadol itself that gives seizures? about 8 years ago when I was in thailand for extended period of time and had opiate itch, i would take 500-1000mg at a time of the tramadol capsules(otc there) never had an issue, only was the worst opiate to take a piss on, shit was painful. pretty weak too, but cant complain when a 10 pack of 50mgs was under 2 bucks from the pharmacy, I used to combine them with xanax, those were like 10 cents a piece for half mg. I bought like 200 thinking i would take them home, they were gone 5 weeks later, right before I took off. anyhow, tramadol is not so great to risk seizure, if i had known I would have stuck to just eatin opium there, but that wasnt as easily attainable 100% of the time

The 400mg seizure threshold just means your at a remarkable risk of a seizure, no guarantees. Alot of people get away with stupidly high doses, it's just not exactly smart.

was the worst opiate to take a piss on, shit was painful

Fuckin' hilarious you said this, alright I got a story for you. So yesterday I took about 350mgs of tramadol and a bit of kratom, this lead to some serious urinary retention. I was in the bathroom for over an hour trying to empty my full bladder to no avail, jumping in the shower, running my hand in cold water, sitting on the floor... nothing was working so I go to the hospital expecting a catheter (I'm a male) and that's what I get.

Catheter number one goes in, painfully, after playing around for a few mins we decide that's not gonna work. So the doc brings in catheter number TWO, she plays around with this one for almost five minutes going in and out trying to get it to "catch" and nothing. So I got pissed as fuck at my now ruined urethra and incompetent nurse and decide to go naturally, well I finally end up goin pee, painfully. So I got a battered urethra and a hospital bill for nothing from the urinary incontinence caused mostly by tramadol, as any kratom had worn off at this time, not to mention even at it's peal kratom causes minimal retention.

Ugh! I've experienced that inability to urinate many a time, but am glad I never had to go so badly that I went to the hospital. While earning my EFMB (Expert Field Medical Badge) back in 1994, I remember getting poked so badly by a bunch of stupid kids like me that ever since I prefer to draw my own blood and insert my own IVs.

Yeah, I've done alot of opiates and empathogens... never have I had retention to the degree I had yesterday. A catheter actually sounded fantastic at this point.