• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Datura - Experienced - Tales of Grigore: Insanity tastes like shit

I'm sorry to inform you that the pentagram is unrelated to this experience.
I'll soon write a trip report about my last datura overdose that actually is related to that ''satanic star''.

The one you posted yesterday, are you talking about that one? No talk of a pentagram there o_o

The one you posted yesterday, are you talking about that one? No talk of a pentagram there o_o
No, not that one.
As I'm currently tripping every 5 days on datura, I'm talking about a totally unrelated experience. I'll write a trip report about that one too, if time will be on my side.

Two healthy pinchfuls of mature d. stramonium seeds steeped into tea resulted in a bad aftertaste. Not to mention fighting four cops all night and 48 hours in jail. I got off on a litany of charges also. Cop hit me first in video, I was in a blackout at the time. Dashboard camera got the fucker. He was just elected sheriff, lol. I can definatley agree the lingering aftertaste was terrible and I will not soon forget.... Every 5 days? Insanity must taste like shit bro. Fuck anticholinergic deliriants.

Last edited:
.... Just the fact you have no idea what your doing for hours is pretty scary.

I mean stabbing someone in a rage in delirious rage is not that far fetched when on Datura.

Good luck with the poo parties.

I like how he's so focused on the 'lingering aftertaste' :D

OH,damn,that aftertaste,I can feel myself being infested by ironical hypocrisy as I'm writing this reply.
Sorry,I should have just mentioned that I love you anyway. :)

Best of bluelight? Doesn't matter if it didn't happen, that's a great bit of creative writing.

Best of bluelight? Doesn't matter if it didn't happen, that's a great bit of creative writing.

I must admit that what I've done on datura is terribly far away from normality,but,that doesn't change anything because,as I previously said,what happened,happened.
Good luck modifying the past. :D

Damn, the OP goes hard in the paint.

I know hardened psychonauts who wouldn't take that drug combo. AKA they do what smart people do, lol

I must give you props, I dont think I could bring myself to take that combo(or datura period after reading trip reoports involving it). Then again lifes short, sometimes u gotta say fuck it.