Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Datura - Experienced - Tales of Grigore: Insanity tastes like shit

Grigore

Bluelighter
4 dudes(lets call them A,B,C and me),1 apartment,10 datura flowers,200mg of zolpidem,10mg of xanax and 3g of weed. Recipe for disaster.

Each of us had taken 1 cup of datura tea,50mg of zolpidem,2mg of xanax and smoked at least a joint from 10pm to 12pm.

The following day.. (2 PM)
Everyone except B is naked.
Vomit everywhere.
The walls and pillows are soaked in diarrhea.
Woke up in the bed next to C.
C has his face sprayed with shit.
My toothbrush' tail is sticking out of my anus.
B is in the bath tub,clothes on,sleeping in his own piss.
A is in the closet,with hands full of shit and a condom on his dick.
My pc is open,last google search at 4:32am : ''nieggr bigg codik pusyyy ggaty'' ; translation(what I think it means): big cock nigger in gay pussy.

What I vaguely remember is that me and A decided to prank C,because he fell asleep first.
By saying prank I mean that we somehow ended up thinking that it would be funny if A would fart on C's face while I film it.
Well,it seems like A ended up squirting diarrhea on C's face and,upon realizing what he was doing,he couldn't stop it,so he continued doing it. (fortunately,the film wasn't lost,I'm thinking about uploading it somewhere)

B went to the bathroom to throw up from seeing all this shit,he ended up taking a bath and fell asleep in the bath tub.

I remember going to the bathroom,peeing in the bath tub over B,trying to aim the pee spurt on his face because that would give me extra points.
And then returning back to the bedroom like nothing happened.

Unfortunately,this is all I can remember,you can imagine the rest.

Share your most fucked up trip if you want,I would love to hear it.

This is real? If so I've seen some drug mess in my many moons being a drug mess, even drug shit and sick, but this picture painted is so bleak I despair for the future of humanity itself. Also your toothbrush head end is up my anus. also I think we are joined together by it. Wait try and pull your self off, you have the smaller share in you... I think. *EDIT: Any luck? Human centipedeing it up in here :mad:

EDIT: I think superglue must be involved. I've never had trouble removing a toothbrush from my ass before, or ever before...but this feels wrong. And not just because it's turned on, vibrating/cleaning my insides like a cats tongue on steroids..

Oh good morning by the way. Get us a black with 2 sugars would you, love?

Last edited:
Well you know what they say about superglue and inside of large intestine with plastic and toothbrush bristles? No? Noob. That they combine to form some super unbondable glue. The chances of that eh? I could get used to this I guess. At least we don't have to look at each other, and always have a story to tell when we go to bars and clubs. Think of the banter. Toilet brush boys or the bristle bro's are my top two personal favourite new names I can think of that accurately and with hilarity describe this wacky new predicament we have found ourselves in. But since this is permanent it's probably worth thinking a bit harder. Also I am doing all the typing, you are just worrying. This is how I saw my future pretty much. Just attached to a girl not a dude. It could be alright though, at least one of us has long hair I know that much, so at least one of us is the girl. Annoyingly thats me but hey we both have penises I guess. I didn't say show me.

Grigor and me are getting married! I have decided it's best for our future offspring to have a very shit covered but secure and as normal and loving family as our stomach and assses permit. It's a marriage out of neccesity really, theres no real love, but hopefully if we say it enough we'll eventually believe its a perfect match! Or poo pie trying. Dr Cornwallace is bringing us a surrogate catalog later today :) just wished we'd waited to clean up fist, and had bought round my own toothbrush, but hopefully the love will smell stronger than all the abhorrent piss, shit, sick and guilt soaked ball breath combined! :) Otherwise I don't know how we will get through this tragedy. Being connected by a toothbrush to another mans astute is is one thing, but not having the joys of parenthood, another. One I'm frankly not repaired to go on with, but we'll cross that shit hoop if and when needed.

We'll keep you all updated. Come to the baby shower, just bring your own shit covered stuff so he (or she if its a little poo-goblin girl) thinks its normal for as long as possible. Of course I swear to unbond our love like normal super glue if magic super glue unbonder is invented by chance, but that happening is virtually impossible. Or so our calculus-SHATS tells us. Lighting never strikes twice, but shit sure as hell can and does! Hey I'm gonna make this into a song. Our song!

Last edited:
Holy shit man, I think you might need to quit drugs forever

Everyone makes a mistake here and there.
Just think about the cleaning of the apartment.I went to B's apartment once again and even though he cleaned the walls and furniture,it still smells like rancid shit.
He said that was the last time for him,especially in his apartment.I don't know how he can still live there,the smell is so pungent that you get dizzy from it.

..At least this is one experience that I'll never forget,I can't stop smiling just by thinking how fucked up everyone was,including me.

Grigor and me are getting married! I have decided it's best for our future offspring to have a very shit covered but secure and as normal and loving family as our stomach and assses permit. It's a marriage out of neccesity really, theres no real love, but hopefully if we say it enough we'll eventually believe its a perfect match!

I'm quite shocked,I can't wait to marry you.
Haven't had sex with a human while it's alive before.
I guess,there's a time for everything.

Sound advice

Well,you might already know that I don't give a shit about advices.
I'm living my life according to my plans.
..not trying to sound egocentric or anything,but,honestly,the time when I'll stop my drug use will be after I die :)

1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

i feel kinda sick now, how did you convince 3 other people to take a combination of drugs which is guaranteed to make you all go insane, black out, and forget most of it?

Mysterie,I think that satanic star has something to do with this,lol
That was craziest story about drug abuse Ive ever read,I laughed hard,thank you

1250675188_family_guy_barfing.gif

i feel kinda sick now, how did you convince 3 other people to take a combination of drugs which is guaranteed to make you all go insane, black out, and forget most of it?

I have the right friends for the wrong things and it isn't the first time when we organize this kind of party.

Mysterie,I think that satanic star has something to do with this,lol
That was craziest story about drug abuse Ive ever read,I laughed hard,thank you

I'm sorry to inform you that the pentagram is unrelated to this experience.
I'll soon write a trip report about my last datura overdose that actually is related to that ''satanic star''.

If your 'friend' pisses and shits on you, records it and then considers uploading it some where they are far from your friends. Low cunts actually.

If your 'friend' pisses and shits on you, records it and then considers uploading it some where they are far from your friends..
QTF, what in the fuck hahahahahaha. So, from what I deciphered you had a Datura orgy consisting of all dudes?

If your friend had a condom on his dick then it sounds like it proceeded as far as random shit-soaked buggery. Congrats.

Should name your video: "4 guys, 10 datura flowers."