• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc What drugs can I take that arent bad karma ie not discovered by testing on animals?

Berdo tm1

Bluelighter
By karma Im talking the day to day not being eaten away by guilt not any metaphyiscial definition.

Unfortunately my favourite type of drugs are dopamine stims but they were made in the labs whehter on the backs of animal torute or not I dunno. Original amp was made in the late 1800s so dunno what the deal was back then. I know vivesection was all the rage so I imagine not great.

To me it seems criminal that I would use something just to 'get off'/enjoy some cheap thrills when it was garnered on the torure of animals.

I wonder what else that I use from day to day though has be brought about through suffering of animals? Maybe its inescapable?

Research chemicals seem to be a grey area in all respects, but including whether animal testing was done on them. I think it could go either way in that shulgin made alot of the drugs and he said that 'animals tests are 'doo doo'' so he would do them on himself.

Im sure the satanic chinese labs in their sociopathic drive for money couldnt care less and will pump mice full of the drugs to see what happens as the thread bear safety measure they use before submitting a new chemical to the masses.

I often wonder if new chemicals are tested at all before the 'first samples' are given out. I imagine to cover their asses the vendors would want to dose up animals to check.

Shame for me that I hate most 'natural' drugs, weed, alcohol, mushrooms. I just like straight stims if anthing or straight downers of which the daddy opiates its best I not mess with. Kratom is the only one that is worthy of my attention that im aware of. opiates too would get a pass in my book but I think Ill pass on those :p

I would say that my criteria would be that if it was discovered without the use of animals then it is morally ok. If they do testing on animals afterwards then there I feel that it can be thought of as beside the point- not that it should happen but it wasnt discovered that way just like many things are tested on animals after their discoverey.

Thats why i think the anti depressant industry is criminal. For cancer drugs and stuff ye ok, or stuff like that where its absolutely neccessary (though ideally maybe we could just realise our time is up rather than prolonigng the inevitable cuasing more suffering in the world and just take opiates and prepare for death/euthanasia) but not a whole industry of torture to animals invented to cure the sloth of the populaiton that they themsevles created through their indolence.

Last edited:
Your first two lines are kind of paradoxical, as there are tons of intelligent people on this planet who believes in some kind of religion.
It has very little to do with intelligence (and everything to do with your environment) so that statement didn´t support your claim that you are in fact an intelligent person ;)
And no, Im not into any religion what so ever and never will be.

Im sorry I cant help you with your actual questions but I couldn´t resist the temptation of writing the above mentioned stuff anyways.

It's hard to say really, such things tend to be shrouded in secrecy.. Though ethically speaking, I don't personally think you should get too worked up about whether certain drugs have been animal tested historically. I mean, yeah it would suck if chemical XYZ had been extensively tested on animals inhumanely in past years, but so long as your not sourcing from that same lab that did the testing or their affiliates, I don't see the problem. It's not like your going to change anything by boycotting something that's a thing of the past.

Really bro? You gotta be kidding me with this fuckin shit. Youre worried about what damage, if any at all, was done to these so called "animals" during discovery of drugs? Why dont you fuckin worry about what damage is done to yourself when taking these drugs? So im guessing you will pass on any antibiotic or otherwise life saving drugs when you contract a severe illness such as influenza or ebola? Am I correct? And yes, judging by the typing of your post I perceive that you are such an intellegent individual... *rolls eyes*

You seem like you're high on uppers right now. Keep using what you're using and be happy with it.

You seem like you're high on uppers right now. Keep using what you're using and be happy with it.

Lol been sober for almost 2 years now actually but so am wanting performance enhancement/relaxation and Ive been on the lookout for a tipple.

Yes I think ill edit the religious part I as I dont want it to get derailed.

Last edited:
Really bro? You gotta be kidding me with this fuckin shit. Youre worried about what damage, if any at all, was done to these so called "animals" during discovery of drugs? Why dont you fuckin worry about what damage is done to yourself when taking these drugs? So im guessing you will pass on any antibiotic or otherwise life saving drugs when you contract a severe illness such as influenza or ebola? Am I correct? And yes, judging by the typing of your post I perceive that you are such an intellegent individual... *rolls eyes*

No i said in my OP that Id reluctantly take it and feel torn that Im tied to this inferior hypocritical condition. I think the cruelty of life in general just agonises me. I feel a bit like kurt cobain. I seek solace in the fact that one day all the bullshit will be gone and every living thing will be dead so it cant harm anyone any more.

I'm sure you have a better way we could be gleaning information about biological systems than yeast and mouse and rat and fruit flies bred for the purpose?

Why stop with drugs? That computer you are on has been developed using science and technology that required a couple of centuries worth of experimentation on not only animals but also human prisoners and the handicap in order to ensure safe human limits that we accept today. Our knowledge of threshold exposures to electricity, radiation and all number of other chemicals is a direct result of these earlier animal experiments.

All drugs except for new rcs have been tested on animals. Also fuck ppl that don't support animal testing, saves human life's.

Lol animal lovers....gotta...hate em..jk but seriously get over it man, this is not a perfect world.

You should just go with marijuana or heroin....animals test those on themselves....mostly.

No i said in my OP that Id reluctantly take it and feel torn that Im tied to this inferior hypocritical condition. I think the cruelty of life in general just agonises me. I feel a bit like kurt cobain. I seek solace in the fact that one day all the bullshit will be gone and every living thing will be dead so it cant harm anyone any more.

Life is life man, it is the way it is, Kurt Kobain was a goddamned dumbass who couldn't live with life, and so he sucked off a shotgun and let it cum all over his retarted face....don't be like kurt kobain, please.
We are all human, all of us. We all have our faults, and one of those is that we take hella substances and use hella things that were tested on animals...you're fucking shampoo and conditioner, soap, everything that humans use was tested on animals first, plain and simple....

Life isn't some joke man, you can't have you cake and eat it too, so I suggest you make up your mind, and human up.

Not only that, what has been done has already been done...You forgoing drugs because SOMEBODY ALREADY TESTED THEM ON ANIMALS, years and years ago is just kind of...idk pretty fucking stupid, sorry bro, but you vegans and shit...get on my nerves. We can't travel back in time so that guy didn't feed heroin to his dog, who threw up a little bit, but was ok, so then the dude ate some hisself...

People do way worse things to animals everyday man, and people too, what about the people that are dealt a shit hand?? What you gonna do to make it easier on them, huh??

end rant, I'm out before I pass out or have a fucking seizure...

And Kurt Kobain had a pretty damn good life too, so I don't feel sorry for his dumbass in the slightest...what a fucking waste, he was nothing but a pussy.
Life is hard, no matter who you are, fucking deal with it...if everybody took up Kobain's philosophy, we'd all be some suicidal 13 year old girls for Christsake, he had it good, man, and he fucking wasted all that shit man.

P.S. I can play circles around that motherfucker too! All I got is my guitars, music, that and hella opiates/marijuana is all that brings me comfort....aside from my family which I have been so lucky to have I can't even express how grateful I am for them and for my life...i'm sure not rich and famous, but if I was I sure wouldn't kill myself, its more the other way around LOL.

Life is short, do whatever drugs you want homie....don't be so naïve...

Fuck this thread.

Screw the animals, it's survival of the fittest. If animals were smart enough they'd be doing testing on us, but they're not, such is life. Get over it.

they tested organ transplants on animals before they did it to humans so this goes both ways you know

We are all pretty much the Universes animal experiment. Something doesn't work? Few million wiped from the solar system

To the OP, none.

yup. but with the exception of some of the newest rcs which haven't been tested on anyone (or those that never got anywhere near popular because they're shit).

but really, these animals are dead already, if you use the thus gained information about lethal doses, harm reduction techniques and so on, that doesn't kill any more of them. and obstaining from these (including all pharmaceutical) drugs isn't going to bring them back to life, but could (in the case of pharmaceuticals) have serious consequences for your health if you need them.

Ffs, don't we get pressured enough about being guilty for using drugs anyways?

Let alone the ants my chemist stands on daily.

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love animals and could never bring myself to physically harm one (unless it's one that wouldn't mind harming me) but If the drug is already on the market, then what's been done to these animals is done and not taking them does nothing as the information has already been aquired. You gain nothing by choosing not to take the drug. A similar arguement can be made for vegetarians, you not eating the meat is not gonna stop slaughterhouses from producing the meat, nor will packaged meat automatically disapear from shelves. All that's gained is anaemia lol.