• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD What Are You Munching On? v. Godlike steaks & shitting candles.

I jest, it's homemade mac n cheese tonight.

It's quite nice really, we've gone back to eating at the table and engaging more. Now I cook a couple of Jamie's recipe's a week and we have a family night one of those nights watch a movie or play board games. Sounds lame but it's nice to feel close again.

Nah, that doesn't sound lame at all, that sounds wholesome and good! Eating homemade food and laughing with family members, such a joy.

I like salted porridge too..but with brown sugar and butter as well. Does that make me weird?

I like weird. Its a compliment :)
It is a tasty way to have porridge too. Savoury and sweet flavours go well together...ie salted caramel etc.

Todays lunch. I didn't make this one...i grabbed it at a local cafe. Vege Burger heaven...just what i needed.
739882_10151238339468173_837957311_o.jpg

Hey, I'm up for trying new things... might give it a go.

My girlfriend pours orange juice on her muesli, not milk! Now, that is just plain wrong and I tell her so...

Orange juice on muesli.....yuk. I have heard of that but it just wrong...very very wrong.

Hey, I'm up for trying new things... might give it a go.

My girlfriend pours orange juice on her muesli, not milk! Now, that is just plain wrong and I tell her so...

That is definitely wrong! Mine just deconstructs her food, it's weird and I worry about taking her to restaurants

edit: my attempt at eating to avoid heartburn is failing, had two lemon muffins and three gin and tonics with lemon yesterday goddamn it all

Last edited: