• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 3F-Phenmetrazine (3-FPM)

I'll be plugging this one when it arrives, as long as it isn't too caustic.

For a nice functional level of arousal, what dose are you insufflating / eating psood & blueberries?

Also as for why this substitution was chosen, see the last link I posted in this thread. There is discussion specifically of 3F being the only one worthwhile.

I'll be plugging this one when it arrives, as long as it isn't too caustic.

For a nice functional level of arousal, what dose are you insufflating / eating psood & blueberries?

Also as for why this substitution was chosen, see the last link I posted in this thread. There is discussion specifically of 3F being the only one worthwhile.
I'm using 50mg plus orally to wake up and get going early. I'll re-dose 30mg at lunch if I want it to last through the work day. If you plug it keep the concentration low and be within running distance of a toilet just in case. I snorted a little and it set off a sneezing fit.

I betrayed my own advice above and plugged a fairly highly concentrated solution (50mg in 1mL) just for the perverse thrill of self-contradiction. The effects are definitely more pronounced at 50mg this way -- more push, more drive, more amphetamine-spectrum than the purely vigilance-promoting effects of the ampakine (e.g. modafinil). It's still comfortably functional in overall effect, though I suspect a degree of social lubrication that I won't get a chance to test. I'd like to say it's 25, 50, or 100 percent more potent relative to oral in terms of subjective intensity, but attempting to quantify stimulation this qualitatively transparent is like trying to describe how much more distortion of vision two panes of window glass produce over just one (better than 25% more potent surely, though). I'll warn that there was mild irritation with this ROA (which abated after maybe 10 minutes), but not as bad as my water-testing insufflated trial suggested. I'd do it again another day but not compound potentially increased irritation by redosing in a 24 hour period. It's also worth noting that this trial took place on a Sunday afternoon after plenty of rest, whereas all my other first-of-the-day trials were at 5 a.m.in the midst of my mildly sleep-deprived work weeks.

Took 100 mg spaced out over 5 hours or so. Tried a small allergy test earlier in the day with no reaction.
Started by snorting about 20 mg. I was fairly tired and had just ate a huge meal. Pretty bad burn a la 4-fa but over pretty quickly. Classic stimulant effects soon followed. I felt good, awake and chatty with only a slight elevated heart rate.
After about 30 min I started feeling tired again, almost a bit sedated. I redosed with about 10 mg, which woke me up again.
This cycle repeated until I had ingested 50 mg and then the upper-effect persisted.

The remaining 50 mg was snorted in 10 mg increments over a few hours.

Overall a pretty good stim. Very few side effects and limited pupil dilation.
Will probably try an oral dose next time as it is a bit rough on the nose.

3F-phenmetrazine reports are consistent with a substance having a lesser serotonergic component, being primarily a functional stimulant. This is not like 3-MMC

It is likely that 3F-phenmetrazine is a releasing agent like phenmetrazine.

Last edited:
Hello i am ANJA from stockholm.

The treatment as a child 10 years with ritalin and amphetamines finally made me psychotic and severly depressed.
I think the brain can repaire some damage,but if to severe and now i am 32,there is no way without meds.

I do only take as much to have no depression(knives in my head i call it)
But dosage from 3 MMC is going up and up.I mußt find a way to combine or substitute 3 mmc to do brake because of tolerance.

4 Moderators wrote me private suggestions.
What do you think.I have a good shop.

Combine 3 Phenmetrazine with a little 3 MMC.
Only 50 mg of 3 mmc( I take now almost 1 gramm a day!) and phenmetrazine?

I have absolutly no heart or bloodpressure problems and liver and kidneys are ok till now.

Thanks for your help!

Anja

I tried injection of 120mg of this substance. Unfortunately I missed some of the solution, but the rush I got from the rest was very nice. In fact it felt like real phenmetrazine, lasting quite a while. I think with a bit higher dose it might be as pleasurable as the real deal.

However, in my opinion aside from the rush this substance lasts too short. I was using it at a party with alcohol drinkers, and I had to slip away far too often to redose. Perhaps every 2 hours. But I was having a few drinks aswell (to fit in) and maybe that contributed to it. Apart from the first injection it was oral dosing after that, in ~120mg doses. But overall it was a pretty nice stimulant with a decent euphoria, only I didn't appreciate that rollercoster of going up and down so often.

I think most mods here know nothing about neuropharma.This was not my idea.

I agree and I include myself in this. We are not a forum of doctors and you should be very wary about assigning extra weight to the opinions of moderators. We are volunteers selected on our friendliness and patience, not drug knowledge.

As I've said in PM I think you have a substance abuse problem as well as or possibly even causing your depression. You need to see a trained psychiatrist and I suspect that in the long term you will greatly benefit from ceasing your drug use.

She also has a forum abuse problem. The constant spamming with the same things over and over again is getting tiring.

Can a mod excise that wall of text from the thread? It's entirely off topic and belongs in TDS or something.

You can use the report button to prompt such action :) I've done so for you but please don't be afraid to hammer the report button in the future, it really makes our lives easier.

So I picked up some of this from my vendor recently. Here is my brief rundown of only trying it once so far:
Snorted approx 40mg after allergy test. I trust my vendor on this product, I have a very trusted vendor. Also, the effects did not remind me of ANY other chem I have taken including cathinones so while I cannot say 100% this is legit, I am darn sure it is.

Effects kicked in within about 2 to 3 minutes after insufflation. I was pretty high anxiety prior so it's possible the effects took a tad longer to show. It was a fine white powder.
Burn was there for sure. On a scale of 1 - 10, 1 being flour, and 10 being Ethylphenidate/2C-X, I would say the burn is about an 7-8, however the burn only lasted 40 seconds tops then was gone.

The high was similar to a more tame version of 2FMA. Very functional and still euphoric. I would go and say it was as euphoric as 2fma. Got me amped up pretty quick.

Went to work and felt great. Problem is A) this stuff is a bit more-ish when snorted especially since that's my personality. B) the effects started to drop about 40-45 minutes after insufflation and since I was at work there was nothing I could do about it. Ended up popping 2mg of Clonazepam to relax and take my mind off wanting to snort more.

All in all a nice chem (worth my money) but will definitely need to experiment with different ROAs. Also it's short acting in my opinion. If used responsibly could be good for work or study maybe, but could only really be a "party drug" if you want energy at a party, not euphoria. Like I said it was euphoric, but this isnt Heroin euphoria, this is stimulant euphoria. I would compare it to a tame version of cocane euphoria (without the "I'm on top of the world" feeling)

As far as side effects go, so far I have not noticed any negative side effects, (vasoconstriction etc.) Heart beat was slightly elevated of course but thats about it. No crumbs in my nose or anything which was nice, so my boss couldn't tell :)

Made me very talkative and put me in a great mood, when previous I was having a shitty day. Not empathogenic really at all, but definitely made me a bit horny, then again all stimulants do that to me :) Have not had sex/masturbated on it yet, but will report my findings when I do.

Just my two cents

Always happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:
Tried plugging a few times, found this to be an extremely clean functional stim. Killed any ability to get an erection, minimal euphoria. Much prefer dexamp.

to anyone who has this.
Id it offwhite and powder or white and crystal ?
thanks

Anyone tried to combine 3F-Phenmetrazine with something other?

Example low dose 25 mg 3-MMC or 10 mg 5-MAPB to get a little euphoria?

@djremix yes it was a fine white powder made up of tiny crystals, probably why it burned so much when snorting.

@student76: no i have not.

Hi,
my poney had the luck to get his hand on a nice sample of 3-fph, few grams a consequent amount for him as he's just a casual user of stimulant.
As for stimulants, he had previous experience in coke, 2c-i, mdma, ethylpenidate, 6-APB, speed, and many others chemical researches.

The powder is white with some sparkles, like pure coke. There is some little rocks but they are easyly crushed.

He was a bit busy so he took some 4 days in a row, with quite some sleep and not-so-bad nutrition. First I need to say that after 4 days of frequent use (once an hour while working, 5/6 times a day, sublingual or snorting) my poney had a what sounds like a "general" comedown, he felt very anxious so this is definitively not safe (for my poney at least) to think of it as an everyday drug.
Comedown was treated with half a lexomil, a glass of wine and everything went fine.

Now the good part, drug gave him a feeling of focus, energic high, subtle but definitively usefull to concentrate. Or giving him the feeling he was more able to....
Doesn't really have a bad comedown if you are precautious (less than 100mg), but if too much, my poney was unable to sleep and relax. Not a "deep" bad trip like coke or MDPV can give him, like beeing really depressed before he's able to sleep. But still unpleaseant.
Recently tried speed (paid the price of coke...) that had a worse comedown.

Tonight, someone saw him smoking it (20-30 mg) on a foil, and he seems to enjoy it better than by sublingual or snorting. Never tried methamphetamines, but he though maybe that could be close. (I repeat, never tried so don't take his subjective idea for a reality, it's just my feeling).

He seems to be a more-ish drug, as he was frequently repeating the process with a bunny that seems to enjoy it as well.

There is not a lot of information on this drug, he started with a tiny dosage sublingual and increased during the day to fing my sweet spot. On his note was :

==HE HAD NO SCALE== (at your own risks, just start very small and build up. He's very precautious...as can be a pony that tries an undocumanted molecule).

Snorting : burn like 40 secs, no special "rush" effect like coke. estimated 20 - 30mg.

Sublingual : not a good taste, but not caustic. estimated 20-30mg / hour.

Smoking : found him with an aluminium foil smoking it, a really small amount. estimated 10 - 15mg. Can smoke 2 or 3 an hour. Feels like this ROA may hook him, don't know, first time was tonight. But I usually give up everything after few weeks / months, except weed :)

3F-Phenmetrazine + Benzo (1/2 lexomil) : he think it's ok to use it with benzo if you need to smooth the comedown. Used few times benzo in his life, only for mdma or 6-apb comedown.

3F-Phenmetrazine + Alcool : give you a boost in energy/self confidence but not coke like, more like you are present and chatty but no rush.

3F-Phenmetrazine + Weed : no noticeable interactions. He's an everyday smoker.

As he read on this thread, there seems to be a thresold were the effect doesn't wear off and can last hours. But it's not pure bliss, it's just beeing unable to sleep, and he doesn't like so much to "fight" against his body/mind when he's tired. Till he sleep and wake up fine.

Overall a good experience, but he's in the honey moon phase with that molecule, as he just received it few days ago. If you don't have a scale, really start small like the smallest you can, 5mg. Now party is over, he was able to write a post on a forum and he just feel fine and able to sleep...

No idea about middle or long term use, cardiotoxicity or anything and would like to know more !

^ That's exactly what I came here to say. Fenfluramine isn't actually a far cry from this 3-Fluorophenmetrazine, and I believe potential cardiotoxicity was observed even in 3-FMA and that's why it hasn't been brought to public market...IIRC, F&B described it as a "beast"...I digress...

I *believe* 3F-phenmetrazine should actually follow closer to cathinone rules rather than amphetamine though; and so we can probably expect this to be just fine. Bupropion and it's phenmetrazine-like metabolites (3-Cl, opposed to 3-F) have no appreciable affinity for 5HT2b.

Makes me pine for 3-Fl ethamp, or even 3-F ethcat (for reference)

You think so about 3-FEA and 3-FEC? 3-FA seemed really lackluster to me...

/off topic

Anyone care to speculate as to what the 3-Fluoro does to the pharmacology? Increase/decrease in any of the monoamine's releases? On these reports it doesn't seem serotonin play has been changed much.

From my experience so far, this chemicals effects are closer to amphetamines than cathinones, and I have lots of experience with both :)

While at first try, this is an awesome substance, I have come to realize A) it burns way too much to snort and B) is super short lasting, to the point where 30 minutes after dosing, if I do not get another dose in my system, I start having anger management issues haha.

Fun, but I probably won't be getting anymore in the future.

@
bjznoviskey:
-Honestly, I can't say what the 3-F does in the brain. I know that with 3-MMC also empathogenic qualities were lost (vs 4MMC), however this is NOT a cathinone and only barely resembles an amphetamine. Its possible no one really knows yet. Which always makes me wonder, who comes up with this crap? Obviously someone discovered it and found it worthwhile enough to synth and sell right? I may never know....

Sniffed a larger line (eyeballed) than last time when i only had small sample, should have weighed it, am atm on the tail end of a 300mg 4-FA parachute (oral, taken at about 8AM and sniffed the 3F-P at 4PM), and feeling quite tired after days work etc. again eyeballed between 25 and 40mg (sorry can't be more precise)....

Burnt immediately pretty bad (less than 2Cx) but hurt, burn didn't last long. However feel like it slightly clogged up my nose, for a bit but that has subsided.

Definate rapid onset, clean stim effect, still waiting to see duration but will be harder to determine precisely because of the 4-FA i took this morning, but minimum 30 minutes via this ROA.

Next experiment will be plugged or oral (both will likely be longer duration, slower come up, def orally, less so plugged... but will give info on my experience when i get round to it and have time), will probably weigh out 30 or 40mg and see how that goes.

Hoping oral will have high BA and medium long duration like EPH without the same extent of urge and craving to redose.