• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings CLXXVIII - Too skanky for your tastes?

You'd actually consider going? :D
Yeeeah.. I'd love to hear the album in full. (But I know it won't be the same without Richey, etc. etc.)

A friend of mine is doing the 15th anniversary celebration for his Manics night soon I think. I'd love to say hello because I don't see him enough, but it'd be much too full of folk from The Past who should stay in The Past. Plus I couldn't take a whole night of fucking Manics. One song every now and then is quite enough.
Heh, I was planning on going to that. Small world. :sus:

Got tomorrow booked off work though, gonna take some 2cb and go out tonight I think.
Nice. Had a pleasant night on 2cb on Saturday.. should have had a bit more but thought I'd take things easy as I didn't really want to be getting too trippy that night.

Heh, I was planning on going to that. Small world. :sus:

I can still remember the first one. 8(

Those nights were one of the few occasions on which I've actually felt sexually threatened by girls who weren't even old enough to be there. If that sounds as if I'm fondly reminiscing, then rest assured I'm not.

lol, sounds about right.

PS Sam/ponch, where's the nearest place to here to buy a cheap birthday card? (Random question but I figure you'll know..)

Wilslow Road Oxfam? The only place which springs to mind.

Then again, there could well be a card shop which I've passed every day for a decade and never noticed. I'm that kind of child man.

Yeah I won't be going too wild, just 1 25mg dose probably.

There will be somewhere on copson street I imagine

Mmm, cheers! Am not usually the card-buying type but it's my best-ish mate who seems to be having a bad comedown, so he'll appreciate it.. Seems a nice day for a venture out anyway. :|

Yeah. :p Though my friends are usually lucky if they even get one of those.. am pretty bad at this stuff and my presents are usually sporadic.

They were more of a fad than anything... I always thought they were a bit naff myself.

I hate feeling "better" after my meds and cider that's barely touched an apple in it's life :|
Felt like passing out on my way to and back from the shops n chemists' ....
Tried to hitch a lift up the shitting fucking upward slope home...

Anyhooooo!!! I'm home, had meds, listened to some dutty dutty DnB and feel better. Fuuuuuuuuck I'm an Alcoholic and not doing well on my medication yet I don't want to increase my dosages as I'd be letting my Dr. down and reverting myself to where I was a few years back.

WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE WHINE WHINE WHINE!!!!
8)

I hope everyone else is irie

There will be somewhere on copson street I imagine

Aye, there's a stationer's on Copson Street. Along with all manner of tat shops, which my former beloved used to insist on scouring every single weekend, despite the knowledge there'd be fuck all worth buying.

Oh, and the only pharmacist to ever hassle me about buying Paramol.

Is anyone else not receiving E-mail notifications from BL? It 's getting on my nerves now. I've not received any in ages, they're not going to junk. I don't know what's happened.

Evey

Maybe they are going to your other e-mail account... did you check that? I also find there can sometimes be a fair delay before they appear through...

Anyhooooo!!! I'm home, had meds, listened to some dutty dutty DnB and feel better.
Glad yer feeling better.. DnB really does have some magical properties.

Oh, and the only pharmacist to ever hassle me about buying Paramol.
Heh, really? Quite a bit different to the other one, that I noticed has all its codeine goodies on the shelves rather than OTC...

bloody weather every time i go out for a smoke i end up soaked to the bone and its cold on my bald head

What a coincidence... I was about to head to the trifle annoyed thread for the same reason. The spot I usually go to for shelter when it's raining is getting soaked every time a gust of wind comes along, which is pretty often today... :!

Maybe they are going to your other e-mail account... did you check that? I also find there can sometimes be a fair delay before they appear through...

No i set them to my iCloud account. The other day i found some in junk but they're not even going there now.

That's the only way of getting notified when my Inbox is full.

Well I best get lilvibe back n then get ny potatoes in ready for tuna jacket potato:)

Awh sorry some of you got soaked. Weather's nice here now. Sun's out.

Evey

What a coincidence... I was about to head to the trifle annoyed thread for the same reason. The spot I usually go to for shelter when it's raining is getting soaked every time a gust of wind comes along, which is pretty often today... :!

even the porch is leaking so no escape at all today guess its a reason to smoke less than i would do normally

bloody weather every time i go out for a smoke i end up soaked to the bone and its cold on my bald head

Nature telling you to quit smoking, innit? ;)

that reminds me of something that always bothers me with some hotels.
that you can smoke indoors.

or more precisely, they dont tell you that someone has smoked in the room before you get there.
its amazing how deeply ingrained the smoke smell can be...