• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

It was fine, no problem here, although there's a trip report subforum, it's not sacrilege to do so here. All I have to say is, if you keep it to dosing 3 times a week max, you won't get too much danger of rebound anxiety. It's easy to develop an habit when used to kill stims and you're doing lots of stims (especially when both benzos and stims are scripted). Or if you like to drink and like to make it not cost you too much...not recommended, but you see what I'm saying hopefully. I wouldn't wish a benz addiction on my worst enemy!

Thanks for your concern and advice. I went through my period of reckless benzo use and I'm hoping I'm out the other side of it now. Mixing loads of diff benzos with booze and stims on the regular is a horrendous idea. I do take benzos on a semi regular basis and have had to taper off over Christmas as I found that I was getting sick. I've had addictions to many things, but nothing that made me physically ill when I didn't take it. I hadn't even been taking that many, just doing them every day for a couple of weeks (4mg of etiz max a day). Can't even imagine the horror people must go through when they're taking huge amounts and want to stop.....

Off topic but in general I find being sober incredibly difficult. I was diagnosed with adult-add a year after I quit smoking nicotine (which was good for my physical health but destroyed what little attention/motivation I did have). I'm on Ritalin every day now as standard which helps me loads but also annoys me in equal measure. Overall I'd say I've only been truly sober for about 5 months in the last 10+ years and they were the worst 5 months of my life. All I can do now I feel is manage my drug intake rather than try and do away with it completely. The fact that so many people suffer the same mental issues such as anxiety, depression etc, and find similar ways of dealing with said issues tells me that there is something seriously wrong with society. If we're all going though the same shit then that's a shared problem, not an individual one.

Benzo's are tricky little buggers. They are incredibly useful and the effects are so nicely subtle but they will completely fuck you up given half a chance. :/

I've taken another 0.5 capsule today and it seems to be working as well as it did yesterday. Going to head outside and see how I function walking around town. Shall let you all know how I get on.

So hope does this compare to regular kpin? From the tr that fellow wrote it sounds very similar. I have been taking two 2mg kpinz everyday for over 2 or 3 years now and have had no problems with sky high tolerances or anything. It lasts much longer than any benzo I can get prescribed or R.C. Very good benzo never even had a withdraw but that is my experience. I would love to see how this compares to regular klonopin, some on other forums are saying that it is 4x strong than klonopin does any one else believe this. I would like to get a couple grams as benzodiazepines are getting harder to get prescribed or on the street. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you

Never had Klonopin so cannot comment on that. Was just curious with you saying that there doesnt seem to be a withdrawal from them? If you have been on them for years now how can you be sure or have you taken breaks inbetween?

So hope does this compare to regular kpin? From the tr that fellow wrote it sounds very similar. I have been taking two 2mg kpinz everyday for over 2 or 3 years now and have had no problems with sky high tolerances or anything. It lasts much longer than any benzo I can get prescribed or R.C. Very good benzo never even had a withdraw but that is my experience. I would love to see how this compares to regular klonopin, some on other forums are saying that it is 4x strong than klonopin does any one else believe this. I would like to get a couple grams as benzodiazepines are getting harder to get prescribed or on the street. Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you

Kicks in WAY faster than clonazepam. Like Triazolam quick. Has a clonazepam/bromazepam feel but really that's just vague comparisons, I just say Triazolam XR ;)

Kicks in WAY faster than clonazepam. Like Triazolam quick. Has a clonazepam/bromazepam feel but really that's just vague comparisons, I just say Triazolam XR ;)

This is perfect. Haha, "Kalcion XR" (klonopin + halcion)

this is currently my favourite benzodiazepine....I pray that never gets scheduled <3:?:sus:

It's kind of stupid, but some time I dump like 1/2 the capsule out and snort it for fun....I know it's a waste, but oh well...so is life

Ugh, wait until the lucky day you acquire Midazolam or Loprazolam (not lorazepam) pills from Europe.

0.5 was unbelievably functional. Went about my business feeling good all day. This stuff seems a bit too good to be true. Might have to leave it be for a few days as I don't want to ruin it for myself.

^
Wise words here. But I can't be too harsh with guys like Etnies having a blast, I was once like this, now I just hope never to be in benz wd most of anything. But yes clonazolam is very functional. I spent 3 days at my dad's during xmas times and endured him no problem! lol. I got him to get into Breaking Bad so we watched that with my brother and it helped me find something worthwhile to do at his home before leaving instead of panicking.

10mg/ml in PG went swimmingly. So 10mg/ml is rather easily possible for anyone that has powder, I'd recommend lower, but just saying that 10mg/ml is quite within the range of this. Didn't think it'd be worth it to go any higher. I'd say sticking with 5mg/ml or even 2.5mg/ml would be best with this chemical. Stay safe and or sane everyone.

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I used an ethanol solution, not a PG solution.

Last edited:
Clonazolam is now becoming more widely available on the UK scene thankfully, and it remains the only RC benzo I haven't tried just yet. That will obviously change very soon, and in about a week or so I should have received my first package. Reading this thread has given me high hopes for this one, great to hear that it hits fast and is very sedating. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

Recently I've been experimenting with Flubromazolam and Nifoxipam, and between those two I'd say Nifoxipam (at the right doses) is better for euphoric recreational purposes, while Flubromazolam is better for a faster acting knockout solution. From what I can gather from other people's thoughts on Clonazolam, it sounds like it just might be the right kind of mix that I've been looking for. Guess I'll find out in about a week or so. Can't wait!

This taste rather putrid in solution. Kinda a mix between Diclazepam's numbness and Alprazolam's aftertaste, yet it seems to linger a fair bit longer.

This stuff is proper moreish. I've taken one day off, but otherwise have been taking at least one capsule every day (and last night had about three of them). Dunno what happened but I woke up covered in cats.

This stuff is a godsend. I love this stuff, it's by far my new favourite benzodiazepine ever.

When I get more on Friday I'll take only 3mg this time and write a new report.

Has anyone researched both the capsules, and the vendor pressed pills for quality comparison?

Last edited:
Never had Klonopin so cannot comment on that. Was just curious with you saying that there doesnt seem to be a withdrawal from them? If you have been on them for years now how can you be sure or have you taken breaks inbetween?

Yes I have have had breaks in between not very long ones though, but longer than 4 or 5 days. The half life of clonopin is pretty good and I think that like 90% of it is excreted in your urine within 24 hours. This of course is my experience and I am not saying it is not addictive because it is if abused heavily or even moderately all mermaids are.
Also I have never had triazolam you are saying it us lil that but like the extended release version. Has any one who has had clonopin before and also had a chance to try clonazolam ? If so are the differences too insignificant to tell a significant difference?

No, there is a /major/ gap between Clonazepam and Clonazolam. Much more sedation, much quicker onset, longer lasting (imo). It is pretty much what I'd except from "Triazolam-XR" to be honest haha.

Fur those that take k-kpin (3-milligram as is my casen & is prescribed, do you take your clonazolam the days you take the RC? I want to get tho most out of this, amazing RC, also how long a, break b/w days of use do you guys find effective- obviously a year would ideal. I'm thinking more of 5 days to a week.

This is serious stuff, long half life, mixed with birth Flubros, had to see doctor 8:30 twodays later, At 36 hours. If you do get up to go somewhere check your balance and speech.. I had a physicians appt last week two days after that binge and she wanted to call a neurologist I slurred my speech so much and looked so fucked up. I felt fine, not even tired.

Your often cannot judge your own intoxication, until you drive across the center line esp., the next day , so have a friend listen to you talk (I live alone) and be very careful driving. Already been in one accident the day after clonazolam intake, granted it was,a lot.

This is he first benzo that's had any real affect on me since I tapered of etizolam two years ago. I was starting to think that I had a permanent, or at least very long term tolerance resulting from my two year etizolam habit, as the last few benzo's I've tried have had no effect at all. This stuff completely knocked my on my arse. Even .5 mg was enough to feel, and a further 1 mg made it difficult to walk with out holding on to walls. It was like like the first time I took etizolam. Oh boy, I'm not sure if this is going to be good for me at all.

EDIT: By the way, when I say etizolam habit, I mean I was taking it everyday for two years (stupid, stupid, I know) but I always stuck to two milligrams per day - even when it stopped having an affect I was too afraid of withdrawal to increase the dose. I don't deserve praise for this - it was out of fear, not willpower. So absolutely I was addicted and I'm not proud of it, but at least I had an easy three week diazapam taper (supervised by my doc). Having been through that, I shouldn't be messing with benzos again. Yet here I am :/

Last edited:
Clonazepam is not a drug for treating anxiety and its licence in the UK does not include its use in the treatment of anxiety disorders. I prescribe it, rarely and sparingly, for epilepsy and certain idiopathic non-convulsive epileptiform disorders and epilepticus states of those disorders. There are some off licence conditions I can prescribe it for but only in small doses. Also, tolerance to etizolam is less burdensome than most benzos. Clonazolam with its sub-milligram action is an accident waiting to happen.