• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? v. The Milk Of Human Kindness

Me neither... I bought expensive booze to get drunk.
wink.gif

You were clearly a rich-cunt student like me Chat.

Then drank (quite nice) Argentinian wine.

Argentinian wine? Not convinced, I'm into my French red at the moment but I'm sure a nice bottle would turn me.

While we're on auto-correct...my phone changes cock to anal. My loved one says it is reading my filthy mind. But surely Nokia must take some responsibility?

No?

Phones can be hilarious for nawty texting fails... I don't think this is just a Nokia thing. Not that I would know of course, just annecdotally right? ;)

Fuck me I feel quite drunk, my spirit tolerance is way down. Well, it is a Thursday though. Getting warmed up for all the drinking and drugging in a couple of weeks.

Shit wine + Benzos, pretty much every day for the last, ahem, days. Don't lecture me I'm older than you. And yesterday I became unemployed. And none of you even knew I had a job (well, one of you did). So, politely, STFU. I'm celebrating.

Repeat ad infinitum. Well, till the benzos run out eh?

Cider. tastes lke shite but does the job. and a healthier replacement to voda, even the thought of drinking vodka now turns my stomach a bit

Tonight I'm mainly drinking San Miguel but it's gone. Coke zero and chewing gum it is then

I've poured one glass for myself and one for swampy and its corked now. As Keith floyd would have said its very fruity is this Rioja

I nearly got sick into my can of Tyskie when I read on the side it's now a Miller brand. Ah well I'll still drink it

Cider. tastes lke shite but does the job. and a healthier replacement to voda, even the thought of drinking vodka now turns my stomach a bit

Did you used to hammer it in the past Dan? I really never noticed you saying you drank that much?

On saying that - vodka n coke !

I know I drink way too much - crazy levels at times.

Wish we could have an 'average units per week' poll without it turning into a disaster.

My average units per week would be pretty high, not terrible though. I only tend to drink wine, spirits are just for when I'm going out. Don't like vodka really, the cinnamon smirnoff one is nice but I'm more a jack daniels girl.

I'm drinking innocent smoothie at the moment, so nice, don't know who they're so stupidly expensive though.

Pepsi Max, I can't drink the full sugar alternative. I might mix it up a bit with some Beefeater gin and tonic... love the student lifestyle <3

My average units per week would be pretty high, not terrible though. I only tend to drink wine, spirits are just for when I'm going out. Don't like vodka really, the cinnamon smirnoff one is nice but I'm more a jack daniels girl.

I'm drinking innocent smoothie at the moment, so nice, don't know who they're so stupidly expensive though.

Whats crazy - If your a bottle and a half (few glasses) a day kinda person. That's more units than a ltr bottle of vodka per week !

Haha, bottle and a half a day? I would be absolutely fucked off a bottle and a half of decent wine, I am admittedly a bit of a lightweight though. I tend to finish a bottle in a few days if I'm not going out or anything, I only really drink in the evening but that might change once I get back to uni.

Haha, bottle and a half a day? I would be absolutely fucked off a bottle and a half of decent wine, I am admittedly a bit of a lightweight though. I tend to finish a bottle in a few days if I'm not going out or anything, I only really drink in the evening but that might change once I get back to uni.

Sorry Summer, I don't follow this section that closely. Wasn't sure if you were having the odd glass or having a few glasses at night to chill :) I told a few people at work that I would easily drink a x amount of units per week and they were shocked - when I broke down the units that people were drinking, there were a few people drinking more per week than I was.

Did you used to hammer it in the past Dan? I really never noticed you saying you drank that much?

On saying that - vodka n coke !

I know I drink way too much - crazy levels at times.

Wish we could have an 'average units per week' poll without it turning into a disaster.

Yeah been hammering it for years, tolerance was up to the level of only feeling mildly drunk off half a 70cl

First wine I've had in a few weeks... I managed a whopping 2/3rds of a glass. Barely managed a 1/3rd last time... probably not as much an issue now I've been on the same dose of SSRIs for a few weeks but I hardly think I'm going to start drinking regularly.

In case you can't read the label, it's 'The Bulldozer Pinotage'... yes that's right, it's got bulldozer in its name...

The name Bulldozer has been chosen because this patch of gnarly Pinotage vines is getting so old that it lives in danger of being dug-up! The presence of the offending machine on the side of their plot, however, seems to scare them into life.

sutasayran.jpg

Determined not to feel rough tomorrow and have gotten a right taste for this stuff