• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Any time I smoke crack, I get terribly depressed.

Meth is where it's at if you like good quality speed and damn good quality blasts to the moon! Then again I'm in southwest VA where it is abundant....anyways, sounds like shitty shitty crack and you just crashed faster than usual. And preach it!! The government is largely pumping the dope in then they hire lobiest for Pharmaceutical companies to push even more "safe" and "tested" dope. Shits crazy.

I also get virtually no enjoyment from Hard, to me is would be a bad deal even if it was as cheap as weed.
Its weird because I can have an amazing time snorting some lines of soft with a friend, but smoking it immediately puts me in this serious, frenetic mood totally unlike soft, and it lasts for like 6 hours even though the high gone in less than an hour.

sounds like a good reason not to smoke crack...

Exactly this.

Why continue beating a dead horse? You're an idiot otherwise, not to be too insulting
But you must know within to quit otherwise you wouldn't have started this thread.

Your going to end up hiding in a closet scraping resin in a desperate attempt to take that "last" hit, because according to you someone is going to break down your door and blast your head off with a shotgun.

When you smoke crack your brain shifts into an animalistic state. And according to a doctor who I talked to who had experience with crack in the 80's said something along the lines of d3 dopamine/norepenephrine and that as "as an animal experiencing such an amazing state of euphoria the response is to redose the experience before your natural predator comes to eat you"

I'd use opiates to get your depression gone. But that could also start serious problems. I'd either give up the crack or figure out a natural way to stay positive after. That's all I got for this one man, good luck!

Telling someone to take up an opioid habit for depression isn't smart. If they're truly depressed then they should address the matter with a health professional.

Crack is a really awful drug that's why your having these experiences. As they say crack is whack. Of course it makes you sketchy and paranoid because your high on crack. It just makes you feel all wiry and crazy pretty much