• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome aboard folks! :)

Glad you took the plunge and finally joined. Keep posting around the forums, and join in with the community and social forums if you feel like getting to know folks better.

Hi all.
I'm not completely new, as I had a different profile many years ago, but can't remember it at all... lol. But since so long has passed,I do feel like a different person and have a lot more experience now, so I am kinda new.
Anyway, I'm a 40 something female from Detroit. I've partied my whole life, but have struggled with drugs for about 8 years now. Struggle in the sense that its causing me more problems than its worth.
The reason I came to the site lately was to see if I could find a post on the best way to enjoy crack. Technique, how to spend the buzz, good ways to come down, etc. Does anyone know where I could find a post on this? Would I be able to start a post like that?
That topic aside,I hope to utilize this site in a more productive way than I had in the past.
Thanks for reading,
Lisa H

Hey, not_so_young, welcome to Bluelight !

This is the New Member Introduction and not everyone reads this sub forum all the time. if you don't get an answer to your questions you might want to start a thread in Other Drugs or Drug Culture

Hey guys!
I've had my account for a bit, but I've never really go to use it due to some unfortunate life circumstances that left me unable to access the internet for about 9 months. Anyway, I'm really excited to be a part of this community!

Hey Sufferingparker, glad you got your internet access back.

Looking forward to seeing you post in future,

Hey y?all! I am new and looking in Dallas area. I?ve read rules and know I can?t ask. Just wanted to say hello!

Hey bluelight guys and all!
Very greenlighty at this stuff but hey im here to give it a bash
Lekker menn
Check u all on the flip side!
:)

hello keep it short and sweet,iam not an addict rather a hippie who works hard and enjoys recreational drugs also hate alcohol

is there anyone out there with positive results from smoking IR oxynorm powder for example is the rush harder from smoking (im assuming it wouldnt last aslong as snorting or injesting)but never the less iam interested to know as i have a limited supply.thanx in advance.

Kia ora . Hello from new Zealand. I've been lurking and reading for ma y years but never signed up or commented. 37 year old bodybuilder life long seaker of euphoric feelings. My personal experiences range from prescription medications for long term extreme pain through to recreational drugs for getting high through to bodybuilding drugs for building mass and for losing body fat. I'm by no means an expert on any topic all I will comment on as my own personal experience the experience of others of being with and maybe a few tips all guides that you could learn from my bad experiences

Introducing... The Greatest F***-Up Of All Time!

Hi, all.
Not so bad now as the title suggests but use to be. Man... glad those days have waned and life is getting back under control again.
Anyway: Been hitting this forum for a while and thought maybe I would get involved a little more actively (great; just what we need here, eh?). :D
Bluelight has some brilliant minds and experienced contributors that have helped this ol' fool get a grip on his life again. Much thanks to all here. Forever grateful.
Best wishes always,
JobeWankanobe

Yo what's going on. Just got off the treadmill, I'm a bit tired. I love reading others experiences, asking questions, and so forth.

In more of a general sense, I'm an outdoors type of guy. Love to bike,hike,fly and ya.

Hi there. New here. Mainly on the quest of finding out why MDMA is nowhere as good as it was a couple of years ago and finding out what's the fuss with cocaine. Taking cocaine while sober increases my awareness with say aprox- 10% and delivers some sort of mild euphoria but nothing that would justify its price tag.

I frequently attend techno parties in Berlin and my routine combo nowadays is speed and ketamine (approx 80% speed / 20% ketamine). Don't really like ketamine and k-holing, or downers altogether, but in this particular combo, ketamine is relaxing the muscles and makes things slightly dreamy / cartoonish whereas speed delivers the requisite energy for dancing. Also enjoy some good psychedelics every couple of months (lsd, shrooms, peyote, dmt or 2cb).

Yo what's up people, I decided to register since I read this site on a daily basis. I probably owe my life to this site for advising against some stupid shit I would've tried. I have a few questions but have no clue where to ask/put them

Hello everyone, I've been browsing and lurking on bluelight for about a year and a half now so I decided to register an account and become a more active part of the community. I hope that I can help others make better choices than I have, and to learn a few things myself as well.

Hi fellow humans?! I?m a new member who enjoys Intellect, Humor, & Current Events....oh & drugs!
I was recently in a serious car accident that shattered both my legs, broke my hip, both my arms & hands were broken, 2 vertebrae (C7 & T1)
, 4 Ribs, Blunt Force trauma to my head, & last but not least 1/2 my spleen was removed to stop bleeding internally! But, hey I can?t complain!
My topic I guess is that I need advice in convincing my doctor to prescribe opiates.
I?m a former heroin addict & it?s written on my medical history.
I legitimately need pain management but in today?s climate, doctors won?t come near me with any opiates and nothing else really helps!!!
Can I request that my medical history be erased?
Can I get advice on how to make this happen please?
Thanks guys!
One ?
One ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.