Are there any others who still appreciate and listen to good old rock?

[video=youtube_share;VPjhCz6DXao]http://youtu.be/VPjhCz6DXao[/video] After 44 years of performing, the band continues to tour and record music. Aerosmith is the best-selling American rock band of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide, including over 70 million albums in the United States alone.

Hey y'all what about Smashing pumpkins that music is great yeah?

^ Guitar playing is bad ass isn't it?

This is probably the best single take in a studio ever recorded in history. If you listen closely at the very end you can hear Jimi say "Hey let's try that one more time"....like seriously, you just melted my mind and you don't think you did a good enough job? Brilliant.

DUDE, last summer I played the SHIT out of this song! Bold as love man, the first time I heard this song I remember thinking "why have I never heard THIS" because I was like 17 at the time with a long history of listening to Hendrix and shit..

Currently i'm stuck on The Band's Rock of Ages album, and Them Changes, by Buddy Miles (drummer for Hendrix(occasionally) and The Band of Gypsies...

Anyways I ain't heard this in a good month now, after I played it to death for 6 months lol, but I'm about to go have a j and a hot cup of green tea and make sure I ain't forgot how to play it now that i'm in the groove of it8o8(

Really glad to know that people still have good tastes in music

P.S. Dig the Straits and the Stones too...I played Bell Bottom blues a few months ago, but it made me too sad (even thru all the opiates I was on!) lol I had to stop that shit before I cried, man..

[video=youtube_share;avq93Ugw5q4]http://youtu.be/avq93Ugw5q4[/video]1 Hurry On Sundown 0:00
2 The Reason Is? 4:59
3 Be Yourself 8:29
4 Paranoia (Part 1) 16:36
5 Paranoia (Part 2) 17:45
6 Seeing It As You Really Are 21:55
7 Mirror Of Illusion 32:43

@WG Thanks for that live Jimmy performance. Still can't believe that was in '67

I love it all, there's still current stuff out there it's just harder to find. I can't believe Rock is hated so much now a days anything with a guitar or melody is looked down on. Mainstream music is usually shit but it sure is particularly shitty now a days and I say this as someone who listens to EVERYTHING no matter the genre.

Can't wait to see this generation look at old videos of themselves "enjoying" brostep and trap, it'll be like disco and new wave (not to say there aren't gems in any of those genres either but for the main it's populist garbage)

/dadrock thread out

As far as I can tell, you all have forgotten about some classic 60s rock: The Byrds, Yardbirds, Kinks, Faces, Small Faces, Love, Big Brother & the Holding Company.