• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD LSD Discussion (Incantation No. 7)

Only source appears to be the "brotherhood of eternal love" book which is choc-full of bullshit.

Kemps acid only appears to have been recognised as the "best" because that was the urban myth that got started back then. I'm certainly not buying the theory that some hippie in the 70s could tell 99.7% pure acid from 97.9% pure simply by swallowing it.

The purity was also mentioned in Jay Stephens storming heaven and Busted, memoirs of a 70's drug squad officer.
Also wasn't Owsleys a higher purity than Sandoz?

Yeah but are we sure Storming heaven wasn't just quoting Brotherhood of eternal love or that clueless book "operation julie" that came out in the 70s. And I suppose it depends how much you think 70s drug squad officers knew about LSD as to whether you take them seriously.

To me it screams, stark bollock-naked, urban myth. You can just imagine two hippies making it up back in the 70s over a doobie can't you.

"Yeah dude, they didn't just send it to the police lab where they every other LSD blotter they get, they sent it to..wait for it...sandoz! Because..er..that's like a lab that made it 30 years ago and they should know right?!..and it was even more pure than sandoz! Do you feel me?"

Hippie 2: Freaky Deaky!

And the cops will want it to be "purer" than any LSD ever in the history of the world, ever, because it makes them look good.

Last edited:
Only source appears to be the "brotherhood of eternal love" book which is choc-full of bullshit.

Kemps acid only appears to have been recognised as the "best" because that was the urban myth that got started back then. I'm certainly not buying the theory that some hippie in the 70s could tell 99.7% pure acid from 97.9% pure simply by swallowing it.

And I'm not buying that theory either. But the point is that Sandoz, being the first, needed to use expensive and rare reagents to make their LSD. In 1953 the CIA provided Eli Lilly with funding to attempt synthesis of LSD for CIA use without the need for the expensive and scarce reagents required by Sandoz. A year later, Lilly chemists succeeded in their quest, and subsequent supplies were from Lilly. Another more potent chemical used by MK-Ultra, BZ (3-quinuclidinyl benzilate), was produced by Hoffman-La Roche.

Sandoz's patent ran out in 1963. Although the Eli Lilly process was published (somewhere) certain details were left out for commercial reasons. The Eli Lilly company in Indianapolis established a new process for LSD which meant that the drug could now be mass-produced. The CIA agent who reported this development to his superiors noted that the military services had access to a home supply of LSD by the ton. Eli Lilly kept details of the full process confidential and made up a special batch of LSD for the CIA.

Now, Owsley Stanley was still working on the basis of a formula for LSD. Owsley had got as far as crystal LSD, which in itself required a reasonable level of purity. Between them Owsley and his partner Scully created 20 to 30 grams of what they thought was the purest LSD anyone had yet produced. The crystal lost its yellowish tinge and became almost blue-white under the fluorescent lamp. It was pure enough to be pizioluminescent—if the crystals were shaken or crushed, they gave off flashes of light. (LSD is one of a very small group of compounds with this property.)

Now, if all this was happening pre-Kemp, and years after Sandoz had lost their rights to the patent of their hard to source LSD, why is it so difficult to believe Kemp may, just may have come up with a new and better formula just years later. It isn't even Sandoz he was competing against by then.

Between them Owsley and his partner Scully created 20 to 30 grams of what they thought was the purest LSD anyone had yet produced.

Seeing as they were selling it perhaps they would say that?

It would be nice if we had the official statement from Sandoz. Surely that statement can't have just vanished into the ether if it ever existed. I'm just struggling to see Sandoz being involved with this - apart from the obvious fact that they're the one chemical company every 70s hippie had ever heard of which helps when you're spreading an urban myth.

Warrior - I think that Bruce Eisner article is pretty notorious for being bullshit. Obviously no human being can tell the difference between 99% pure LSD and 80 or even 50% pure LSD. If LSD is present in any dosage then that will vastly overwhelm any non-active impurities.

But anyway - this is a different subject to this thread so lets call it a day.

Last edited:
Seeing as they were selling it perhaps they would say that?

It would be nice if we had the official statement from Sandoz. Surely that statement can't have just vanished into the ether if it ever existed. I'm just struggling to see Sandoz being involved with this - apart from the obvious fact that they're the one chemical company every 70s hippie had ever heard of which helps when you're spreading an urban myth.

Warrior - I think that Bruce Eisner article is pretty notorious for being bullshit. Obviously no human being can tell the difference between 99% pure LSD and 80 or even 50% pure LSD. If LSD is present in any dosage then that will vastly overwhelm any non-active impurities.

But anyway - this is a different subject to this thread so lets call it a day.

new thred would be cool, always had a fascination with the history of LSD :)

I'm assuming some of you have read this Myth Debunking & Storage:
LSD Purity
. TLDR: A vial of original sandoz LSD apparently lost no purity over 50 years. It was administered to a group of people with a large experience of LSD and the verdict was that it was no different to that available on the street. Personally I think all this quibbling over purity is a bit obsessive and weird (although the history is interesting). The only difference between 70% and 99% LSD is that you will have to take more of the former to get high. Just take enough to get you where you want to go and be happy that you have LSD at all no? :)

Having said that I went round to this dealers house who had a jar of the most white crystal LSD I have ever seen, like sugar but more shiny! Unfortunatly he was only selling by the gram. Wish I had got my hands on some of that!

Just picked these little strawberries up. Anyone had any experiences or idea of strength? Ta

2rnzner.jpg

Around 100UG

Did you try them ?

I'm assuming some of you have read this Myth Debunking & Storage:
LSD Purity
. TLDR: A vial of original sandoz LSD apparently lost no purity over 50 years. It was administered to a group of people with a large experience of LSD and the verdict was that it was no different to that available on the street. Personally I think all this quibbling over purity is a bit obsessive and weird (although the history is interesting). The only difference between 70% and 99% LSD is that you will have to take more of the former to get high. Just take enough to get you where you want to go and be happy that you have LSD at all no? :)

Having said that I went round to this dealers house who had a jar of the most white crystal LSD I have ever seen, like sugar but more shiny! Unfortunatly he was only selling by the gram. Wish I had got my hands on some of that!

your dealer has multiple grams of crystal lsd?

amazing really given that one gram is about 5000 strong doses %)

your dealer has multiple grams of crystal lsd?

amazing really given that one gram is about 5000 strong doses %)

Well, more of a acquaintance than a dealer. I can't buy of him as he only does bulk. Hence the problem. didn't feel like remortgaging my house and buying a lifetime supply ;) He did put me in touch with someone who he had sold to, but they had mixed it up at 60mic a hit, so was a bit underwhelming.

The only problem with these Sunshine blotters is that they seem to come in various dosages. I've read a test with a result of 128µg (being the lowest report about them), people talking about two different batches one dosed at 150µg and the other at 300µg. There were batches last year (Summer of 2013) made from different types of acid because some of the sheets were clear and the others were a lot darker when compared side by side. I don't know if the same design has been used by different manufacturers or maybe it was different acid used by the same guys. I had a great experience a couple of months ago with a single one and I would have rated the specific blotter close to 300µg (stronger than the Dalai Lamas being just over 200µg).

Hard to judge these "Sunshines" as i was a lightweight and only did 3/4's of a tab but they are decently dosed i would say the ones i got were probably over 200ug hard to say for sure.

2rjAUzg.jpg

What u got there mate is 800-1000mg 25I and not LSD. Loads going around at stipidly low prices eg £1 each. Talking about the Strawberrys.

Last edited:
They're not the sunshines that were 300ug.

Hard to judge these "Sunshines" as i was a lightweight and only did 3/4's of a tab but they are decently dosed i would say the ones i got were probably over 200ug hard to say for sure.

2rjAUzg.jpg

2rjAUzg.jpg

When I saw that I was like that has to be peter max one of my favorite artists
pmax.jpg

Has anyone of you ever taken the "avatar" blotters?
After a brief search on the webz it seems like they are very good blotters and this is confirmed by two friends of mine who took one each on saturday
Will be getting one myself asap but wanted to hear some opinions.
Also it's my first trip.

Ive never had one myself but Im yet to see a bad report about the Avatars yet. A couple of years back they were the blotter to have and iirc have been consistently fairly high dosed. Around the 200ug mark usually.

I hope you have a blast =D Do you know what the strength is meant to be? I assume you'll be doing it with friends?

As with all blotters though this can change from batch to batch, i take it your friends have confirmed LSD? What was you planning on dosing?

I tend to always trip alone these days, all of my mates give psychs a wide birth these days. I do really enjoy tripping on my todd but i do miss the fits of laughter..! I tend to get funny looks when im lying in a field laughing to myself as a couple of dog walkers pass by 8)

In other lysergic news, microdots are back =D allegedly around the 200ug mark to... Should hopefully be getting some very soon.. :D

Last edited:
Here is some more information, pictures (front and back) and test results of different Sunshine blotter batches since they first appeared on the market in Switzerland a few years ago and it can be seen that these results vary quite a lot:

First test July 2011 = 130ug (2.1 = 65ug)
2nd Test September 2013 = 133ug
3 Test November 2013 = 170ug (!)
4th Test August 2014 = 128ug
5th September 2014 test = 190ug (!!)
6th September 2014 test = 98ug (1.2 = 49ug)

These results come from another forum. I have posted the link to it here:

http://www.eve-rave.ch/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=1079356#p1079356

Front:

Back:

Last edited: