• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Does anyone know this pill ?

Matt123

Bluelighter
Couldnt find on pillreports. Plan on testing it. Never tested anything before. Relatively new user. Thx in advance ! (its a green turtle, not a ninja turtle)
11tqvf6.jpg

Yeah pill ID's are against the bluelight rules and norms homie. Get a kit from Dance Safe or bunk police before you even consider consuming brotha. None the less pretty cool little press! When ever you do test, PLEASE put a report up on Pill Reports for all of us too dude!

HTTP://www.bunkpolice.org
HTTP://www.dancesafe.org
HTTP://www.pillreports.com

Last edited:
Never seen that before ! Like you say its not the Ninja Turtles that have a good reputation so it COULD be a copycat looking to cash in on new users not knowing the difference.

Without testing it could be anything.

(I'm sure that on pills being sold as 'ecstasy' were allowed to discuss the stamps / ID's in this section only. Obviously if they look like meds then the thread will simply be closed)

Thanks
Bearlove

Never seen it nor have I run into any reports on them. Which I find pretty weird, as they are a nice looking press I think. As you are already said be sure to test them. If you need any help with the testing procedure there is a sticky in the PR subforum that explains it perfectly and another sticky that has a chart with test results

Hey guys,

sorry, i didnt know i wasnt allowed to post Pill ID threads. 8)

Can I post the test results once I have them ?

Im expecting to be able to test em around the beginning of next month.

Thx again

Dont worry bro you got 2 moderators giving you the greenlight on the press ID thread, its all good.

Im anxious to see what it tests as, and after/if you take it, how it turns out. Never seen such a unique press before.

Hey guys,

sorry, i didnt know i wasnt allowed to post Pill ID threads. 8)

Can I post the test results once I have them ?

Im expecting to be able to test em around the beginning of next month.

Thx again

Don't worry about it - the site has many sections and as a 'rule of thumb' Bluelight does not allow pill ID's which is normally on pharmaceutical. This section is Pill reports discussions so talking about the various stamps on pills sold as ecstasy is fine by me. Yes if / when you test them PLEASE show your results - if you don't wish to make a report on Pillreports.com then I could put one up based on your pictures.

This will get the results out to more people than this section alone.

Hey guys, back from holiday. Im about to order the test kit. I wanted to get al 4 of em (Mandelin, Mecke, Marquis, and Simon's ), but the only thing i can get here is this http://azarius.nl/lifestyle/drug_tests/ez-test-ecstasy/

I guess ill be going with this one unless any of you have a better suggestion. :)

I don't have any info on what test kit you should get. I do know that I saw a picture of someones collection & that turtle press was in it.

^ I don't know, but these look cool hey (from Eu)

tumblr_na624fHYZ81smghnuo1_1280.jpg
It's in a really good collection which leads me to believe it's a high quality press. I'd love to see some more of these pressed. My sister LOVES turtles. It would be cool to show her one of these.

Wow what a beautiful collection! I've been lucky enough to sample a few of those presses at least :). European pressers know what's up... and full test kit can be purchased. @ HTTP://www.ecstasypilltest.com I got a full kit from there.

Last edited:
I've ordered a test kit. I'll post my results once I have them. Im planning on having someone film it =]

I'd be willing to bet that has legit MDMA in it

pretty much all of the pills in that photo have been available via technologically related means so that is what im basing it off of