• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - Because Summer Is a Show Off

Like it. :)

Thought about getting one myself once or twice. Obviously can't do that now, but you beat me to it fair and square.

I just acquired an e-cig. Went for the Green Smoke starter kit.

Seems alright so far... battery had some charge but will be giving it a go with a fully charged one in a bit. Was nice to have a 'smoke' without it irritating my lungs too much although my peak flow still went down for 30 mins or so.

How much did you pay for that? Was originally gonna get one of them but ended up getting a vape thing with 2 flavors, USB recharger etc for just over £8 new on ebay.. dunno if thats a good price or not. i assume its an alright price as over a thousand of em had sold

Last edited by a moderator:
£30. Comes with 2 long batteries, 5 cartomizers , USB adapter, plug & the case.

That kind of thing may well be my next significant purchase. Though I'm still debating whether to pursue the 'stop smoking' bit with my GP first, who will obviously shun e-cigs in favour of nicotine replacement. Which I've never heard a single success story about, though I know they're out there.

Since I fell in love with my MFLB I can't get over how good it feels not to inhale such volumes of smoke and still 'smoke', so I know what you're getting at.

Like it. :)

Thought about getting one myself once or twice. Obviously can't do that now, but you beat me to it fair and square.

Haha. Mine is probably about two sizes too big, and I'd imagine yours would be two sizes too small. They'd look like different t-shirts anyway.

Yeah does feel good, i get a decent chesty fulfilling hit from this thing with no smoke

Fuck that price

Yeah, it is pretty expensive but most reviews say it is pretty top notch. I'd rather pay more & get something that is definitely good than risk getting something I didn't like.

That kind of thing may well be my next significant purchase. Though I'm still debating whether to pursue the 'stop smoking' bit with my GP first, who will obviously shun e-cigs in favour of nicotine replacement. Which I've never heard a single success story about, though I know they're out there.

Since I fell in love with my MFLB I can't get over how good it feels not to inhale such volumes of smoke and still 'smoke', so I know what you're getting at.

NRT certainly works well. I used patches & mouths pray. Managed to go 8 months without smoking at all, then another 2 but caved for one reason & another.

I think the problem with using an e-cig, is it wouldn't allow you to break the ritual of smoking. I think that was perhaps the hardest part for me, physical withdrawal symptoms are nothing compared with the psychological ones for smoking.

NRT certainly works well. I used patches & mouths pray. Managed to go 8 months without smoking at all, then another 2 but caved for one reason & another.

I think the problem with using an e-cig, is it wouldn't allow you to break the ritual of smoking. I think that was perhaps the hardest part for me, physical withdrawal symptoms are nothing compared with the psychological ones for smoking.

Maybe it works better for some people; in particular those who aren't weed smokers. I still have the occasional joint and I can't imagine taking my Launch Box out to a party, say, so it's not like I'd be away from smoking tobacco completely at any time. I'd imagine every single time I smoked a joint I'd reawaken the tobacco-smoking cravings anyway. Which is why an e-cig seems a little more viable as a solution.

I dunno. We'll see.

Haha. Mine is probably about two sizes too big, and I'd imagine yours would be two sizes too small. They'd look like different t-shirts anyway.

Good point. I made an observation like that at a Swans gig a few months back actually. These guys wearing the same t-shirt as me, but you'd swear they were different designs.

Yeah, exactly..

I might get one of they magic box hings. How much should it cost?
They're about £80 new but there are some good deals second-hand on ebay as long as you're careful to not get a fake one.. though I'd say it was well worth the full price. (Everyone that's had tried mine has been well impressed.) Plus you can use the vaped weed to make cannabutter.

Nah, seriously, they're worth it.

I had the exact same attitude till I caved in and bought one.

Isn't it a bit like how an e-fag doesn't hit the spot the way a real one does, in comparison to a joint?

I don't know if I want to pay £80 so I can get a smoke that isn't quite as good as normal. Has it changed the amount of weed you go through?

For me it's as satisfying as smoking a joint.. I tried a cheapo £20 pen-style vape and agree that didn't quite hit the spot. I think I probably get through about the same amount of weed. Plus they're incredibly stealthy and mean you can use them indoors, at concerts, at yer parents' house and not worry about churning out masses of stinky smoke.

It really does hit the spot for me too. And it's not really saved me much on weed (except for the cannabutter thing swampy mentioned, which I'm going to try) but it's saved about an hour per evening that would normally be spent skinning up, relighting joints, locating the lighter from under my arse, etc.

The stealth thing's also unbelievable. I could take this to my sister's place, have a cheeky vape and not run any risk of being banished from suburban Worsley.

A friend of mine had exactly the same attitude even while smoking a vapouriser 'theres no smoke man, this is shit' until he was stoned off his tits on 1/4 the amount he would normally smoke. This was a guy that would spend a good £600-700 a month as well so no lightweight.

I bought a set of Dr Dre beats, the monster ones. £250 on Amazon, I got them on eBay brand new for £66 delivered. Was well chuffed and they're excellent.

I bought a set of Dr Dre beats, the monster ones. £250 on Amazon, I got them on eBay brand new for £66 delivered. Was well chuffed and they're excellent.

Thats a good find, are they used? Need some new headphones myself, think I'll be going for some Sennheiser Momentums, ive seen them going for around £150 ish.

Most reviews ive read dont rate the Beats, I had a listen on my pals pair and they seemed decent to me. Think id wince if I splashed out £300 though, they arent that good.

I bought a turtle lilo :)

@Scotchmist love the lilo.
Yeah the head phones are excellent, IMO but I'm no DJ, they are noise cancelling which I like. Don't have to have them too loud or I wear them round my neck up loud.
But would I fuck pay shop price for them. Yeah they were new, don't know how I got them at that price. Would of paid another £45.