• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam

The psychopath in charge in the UK that has put in this blanket law on april 6th (but now the vendor I deal with for something else better than flub-lam (norflurazepam) is saying that they now will take orders only on the 1st because the announcements are always vague and now they say the law will be applied in "spring" and now they tell me that there's more changes and it's going to be a 28 day notice really..anyway messing with my head.

Thankfully google translate exists and Scandinavia is around. But I'm buying as much norflurazepam as I can, it is a mild but very long lasting one, it's an active metabolite of a ton of other benzos, like 15 or such, from common ones to less known ones. The brits doing this is really rustlin da jimmies (this had to be resuscitated only for this occasion..I mean it really hurts. I got a bunch of diclazepam and a little clonaz from england already coming, but by regular mail, it's actually safer is my understanding, at least these days, although legal, customs are being bitches about anything in pill form since a good year up here.

Btw, I just realized Quazepam is available in the US (brand name Doral). I'm sure asking for this to your doctor would give you no problem, and this is the benzo that does not mess with REM sleep (it is an hypnotic, for sleep). Norflurazepam is a metabolite of it too.

Quazepam would help a lot of people and it's really not a hardcore sleep medication, I'm kinda mad its not available here in Canada. But our list of available benzos is pretty short compared to the US. Our only bonus is bromazepam being available.
Coincidentally I've just ordered 25 x 5mg of these Pellets from RCS to see what hey are like. Sound promising..

Please don't try and taper with f-lam or c-lam. Have tried, they are way too potent and potentially some of the most addictive that exist. I have found diclazepam, pyrazolam and when used carefully f-Pam helpful when tapering off. You may well not feel much off these when you stop the c-lam and f-lam but the key to a successful taper is to abandon any hope of getting high off them any more. Tough but it's true (or at least has been for me)

Coincidentally I've just ordered 25 x 5mg of these Pellets from RCS to see what hey are like. Sound promising..

You will not be disappointed buddy. It's strong but its really long length of action makes it good to taper off the *lams you could have been taking. Better than flub-lam. It's the best benzo RC I've had, the pills stronger than the powder for some strange reason. Well clonazolam is at the top for me too.

F-lam made me go to sit on chairs to sleep, so a little somnambulism from it, or suddenly waking up because i fell asleep on my office desk (once almost destroying my desktop because of a move with my right arm.. Still I find it useful for crisis situations.

But norflurazepam, god, I'm getting the last I can get tonight when my pay comes in, now the problem seems to find people to buy btc the way I usually do without hassle. Nobody I know is on that particular site can is there that can trade with me, only one other guy who asks for way too much personal info.

Don't get me wrong, I love f-lam and c-lam, but I love them too much and I can't taper off them, too moreish. If you want to taper and you can cope with the euphoria and floaty feeling I find f-pam gives me, it seems perfect for tapering. I can take a dose and then wait 2-3 before taking another. Planning to drop quite quickly. Been seriously addicted 3 times now and want out. C-lam and f-lam were both responsible for sending my tolerance skyrocketing, particularly f-lam.

One more 0/10 rating here. The f-lam gave me my first ever physical benzo addiction, without even knowing it at first. This stuff builds tolerance insanely fast, has no real pay off, and had me in full benzo wd hell complete with psychosis and paraserhesia, shootinf nerve pains through out the body. And this was only after using like 20/30 days and only reaching a tolerance of like .75mgs a dose. No wonder the stuff is so much cheaper than the rest. Ruined benzos for me. Had to go to e.r and get taper rx.

Yeah, flubro is crazy. At least Etizolam and C-Lam are consistent. Flubro is all over the place. I did love when I got it in PG solution years ago, but it's not stable.

Yeah...like I already said here and in the C-lam thread: These two are just nothing to fuck around with. If the rumor is true that all Benzo RCs will be banned in the UK it is probably be for the best.

I actually considered getting flubro because my Etizolam and c-lam isn't as euphoric anymore, but then realized there's a difference between flubromazepam and flubromazolam...if I'm spelling them right, but I'm confused on which is better F-Pam or F-Lam. Plus I hate the fact that I would have to wait FOREVER to get it from the UK when I could easily get etiz or c-lam here by next week.

For me f-pam is better to taper with because of its long half life - I can do for a day (or two max) without dosing, and slowly drop. F-lam is so incredibly potent for me its like being knocked out by a benzo brick. I cannot see the tapering potential at all, just massive addiction risk and incredible increase in tolerance day by day.

I actually considered getting flubro because my Etizolam and c-lam isn't as euphoric anymore, but then realized there's a difference between flubromazepam and flubromazolam...if I'm spelling them right, but I'm confused on which is better F-Pam or F-Lam. Plus I hate the fact that I would have to wait FOREVER to get it from the UK when I could easily get etiz or c-lam here by next week.

Some places offer express shipping, signed, or not signed, for either f-pam or f-lam. The 2 places I know of that have these do. To eastern canada it's often 8 days of waiting. Placing an order on fridays makes it a day or two longer, I hate having to order on fridays.

Yeah...like I already said here and in the C-lam thread: These two are just nothing to fuck around with. If the rumor is true that all Benzo RCs will be banned in the UK it is probably be for the best.

wont they just make new ones?yeah i can understand how these Rc benzos would ruin peoples life pretty quick..

Ban schnam, it's not happening, not yet, straight from many vendors mouth (those that didn't close and run in march).

There have been several reports of accelerated heart rate,anxiety, after the initial effects wear off. From What I am reading, it feels like a stim comedown....
That's really weird.

Alright so I was taking this stuff for about a month straight, I got up to taking around 15mg a day. I started taking the volumetric solution sublingually, then for some dumb reason I started diluting the PG with water and IV'ing it.

Anyways, after being on it for about a month straight, I decided I needed to stop. So I quit cold turkey.

8 Days later, I'm in the Hospital after having a seizure not knowing what happened.

I was laying on the bed and started seizing so my gf at the time called the ambulance. I was in the hospital and they gave me 2 shots of ativan and I still had another seizure so they transferred me to a bigger hospital and I informed the doctor about what I was taking.
I read that 15mg is roughly as strong as 60mg of alprazolam. After telling the doctor this he told me they would have to put me in a medically induced coma to prevent me from having seizures.

I had my girl bring a dose to the hospital, took it and checked out of the hospital.

After a month of tapering my dose, popping depakote, bacopa, and drinking alcohol on days when I really felt like I was about to seize. Once I got to 1mg I went to the ER and told them what was going on with me and that I would at least like to take something that was approved by the FDA, they gave me a script of 25mg librium to take 3x a day, so after that I got into rehab. I figured I would at least like to be around medical staff just in case I had another seizure. 3 Days after getting into rehab and being off of librium I had another seizure. That was on the 12th of November, It is now the 1st of December.

They gave me phenobarbitol for about 9 days and now I'm off everything, and Haven't had another seizure.

I had never had a seizure in my life before I started messing with this, I just wanted to tell my story to everyone to give everyone a little bit of a warning about this super potent drug. Be Careful!

Alright so I was taking this stuff for about a month straight, I got up to taking around 15mg a day. I started taking the volumetric solution sublingually, then for some dumb reason I started diluting the PG with water and IV'ing it.

Anyways, after being on it for about a month straight, I decided I needed to stop. So I quit cold turkey.

8 Days later, I'm in the Hospital after having a seizure not knowing what happened.

I was laying on the bed and started seizing so my gf at the time called the ambulance. I was in the hospital and they gave me 2 shots of ativan and I still had another seizure so they transferred me to a bigger hospital and I informed the doctor about what I was taking.
I read that 15mg is roughly as strong as 60mg of alprazolam. After telling the doctor this he told me they would have to put me in a medically induced coma to prevent me from having seizures.

I had my girl bring a dose to the hospital, took it and checked out of the hospital.

After a month of tapering my dose, popping depakote, bacopa, and drinking alcohol on days when I really felt like I was about to seize. Once I got to 1mg I went to the ER and told them what was going on with me and that I would at least like to take something that was approved by the FDA, they gave me a script of 25mg librium to take 3x a day, so after that I got into rehab. I figured I would at least like to be around medical staff just in case I had another seizure. 3 Days after getting into rehab and being off of librium I had another seizure. That was on the 12th of November, It is now the 1st of December.

They gave me phenobarbitol for about 9 days and now I'm off everything, and Haven't had another seizure.

I had never had a seizure in my life before I started messing with this, I just wanted to tell my story to everyone to give everyone a little bit of a warning about this super potent drug. Be Careful!

Just to point out, this shouldn't be taken as a warning towards Flubromazolam but rather a warning against taking any benzo in excessive amounts. 15mg a day is a tremendous tolerance!

That on the benzo equivalence scales would be similar to taking 200-300mg of Diazepam! I came very close to having a seizure on a near cold turkey withdrawal from 2mg of Ativan. Benzos quit cold turkey will cause seizures especially when taken in excess.

Im really glad to hear your doing better now mate :)

Regarding this RC i have personally no experience with it.

But someone i known who had a slight tolerance to benzos ended up crashing a stolen car into 2 buses and 3 cars after taking 6mg of Flubromazolam in combination with amphetamines. He woke up in a police cell the next morning!

This is definitely not a benzo to fuck around with due to the potency small and accurate dosages are required.

Xanax cross tolerance

It crazy how much people's natural tolerance differ. With no tolerance I can eat 2 bars run and around town only partially blacked out while my mom who at the time weighed over 150 pounds more than me gets knocked out cold be 1mg(referring to xanax).(sorry if I'm off topic)
I have been taking C-LAM 2 mg a day for about a month my doc is xanax I took 9 mg over a 12 hr period thinking maybe my tolerance wasn't wasted.Needless to say all it was give me anxiety all I can think is I was having wds from C-lam its crazy but good stuff.I also have a solution of f-lam 1mg per 1 ml I took it twice .25 mg just as a tester and felt minimal effects.The next day I dosed again at about 1 pm because my anxiety was in check from the low f-lam dose .Second F-lam dose was .6 mg and it didn't do what u guys say I am kinda cautious about it .I want to dose again its been a week since my last f lam dose what should be a decent dose ???

I took Flubromazolam with other benzo's a couple of years back for three months solid. I was mixing F-lam, F-Pam, Clonazolam, Diclazepam and Pyrazolam and Nifoxipam F-lam was the only one which made me black out. I admit i was mixing it with Clonazolam and if memory serves diclazepam and possibly Nifoxipam i could always tell when the F-lam kicked in. It got me high as fuck. The effects last for fucking ages.
I still think about it and if someone offered me some i would find it hard to turn them down but the best thing i did was flush them. The withdrawal was a bitch too.

i had very scary seizures followed by psychosis from f-lam withdrawals a few years ago. was hospitalised for 3 weeks.

i would never touch it again, but my case was extreme. the blackouts were unbelievable - i started referring to it as 'dementia powder'. just horrifying; i terribly got addicted to the stuff and it got totally out of hand. i'd say flubromazolam is the worst drug i've ever taken, in terms of how badly i fucked up on it.

....which is saying something - i took datura as an idiotic teenager, amongst other things over the years. none came as close to killing me though.

also, that's a fantastic username, OpenGtuning :)

Wow, you guys...I knew the 2mg pink capsules I got at a very very low price, 200 of them, only one was needed, they were so damn pure. I didn't have withdrawals because thankfully I have prescriptions for valium and restoril (temazepam), I wouldn't be buying RC benzos if I didn't already have scripts, which are insufficient (in quantity...I'm sure that if I could get 30mg a day of valium like I used to, but had a small taper down to 20, successfully, being scripted the 2mg valiums and going 1mg every 5 days...first time I ever saw those white 2mg valiums heh. But sometimes, it's like I could just take 10mg one day, but another I could 40, I'm at the level where I can control my intake and not end up a week+ before renewal time thanks to the extras in the mail I can disconnect when my GAD shoots up or I get my anger bouts, I'm smart enough to take a dose before I could do something physically violent, only against objects, but still, that's tantrums of a 7 year old a grown up man shouldn't have, I guess if I was in the army they'd be considered normal and encouraged even, but I'm living in the best place I ever lived, a whole condo to myself since 4 years when I got on ORT and I'm not losing the place for going mad with anger, which is a way I express/release my anxiety when I can't take it anymore, according to the shrink.And about the high BP when effects stop...I've had strange feelings when waking up sitting on my desktop chair in my office room from F-lam, but also fluni-lam mixed with temazepam taken at night, for some reason, especially f-lam without anything else, just those crazy 2mg capsules caused it less than lesser form of f-lam i've had later (didn't feel as clean), flunitrazolam gave me that feeling too.It's a hard to describe feeling, feels very icky until I'd take some diazepam and go back to bed and the feelings would be gone. Said in laymen's terms...it's like your system goes in shock from being so very disabled to suddenly awakened and with zero residual effect other than balance..when I had that feeling, my balance was off like when taking a bunch of clonazepam a long time ago, except in that state, no euphoria, just the peculiar feeling, which I guess might have been lessened in me since I got a script of clonidine up to 3x0.1mg a day.

Last edited: