• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Hey all hoping someone can offer me some advice... Welcome to bluelight. Sourcing or asking for drugs like this is not allowed. Please read the forum rules.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ines-for-the-forum-Please-read-before-posting

Had a good supply of subutex and now down to one. Is it possible to use that one to get right without too much discomfort?, was doing pretty good until this last one week binge

Last edited by a moderator:
The sub will definitely get u well, just make sure ur sick before u take it. What ru gonna do after that sub is gone though? The dope is rough. I'm in the same boat aly, broke as fuck with 1 bag left and 1 sub lol. Trying to finagle something but it don't look good. Not looking forward to being sick, it's gonna be brutal without any comfort meds. Good luck!

im on day 22 of vivitrol injection. anyone know when ill be able to get high on opiates again? this shit fucking blows I shoulda never done it.

Good lookin out bro!
There's some holly woods goin around ridiculously cheap, kinda skeptical. I mean to good to be true cheap like whoa!

I'm visiting Boston from Arkansas and H is not at all available there best around is Dillys, so I'd fucking love to find some. How sketch is it taking a shot at open air?

Fuckin hell my dude bullshitted and I'm not well, finally able to grab something and dude dissapears, just my fucking luck!

I'm visiting Boston from Arkansas and H is not at all available there best around is Dillys, so I'd fucking love to find some. How sketch is it taking a shot at open air?
Idk how it is out in boston sry, here in the western part of the state I guess there's open air but u gotta know where to look. It's dangerous as fuck though imo

Done in a couple times in Bay Area in Cali and Tampa Florida. It's hit and miss. May give it a go in a bit. Just didn't really know if it's around here a lot or scarce

Ohh it's around out there for sure!
I've heard Lynn is the spot out there

Lynn is great, man. ha. have some fire shit over there. East Boston/Revere aint bad either.

if you want to travel tho and get good pricing then you need to hit Lawrence but its about half hour away from Boston/Revere. but you gotta know someone kinda out there for the good "price".

Appreciate the tips guys. Yet to have luck. I'm actually in Cambridge. My usual attempts are giving bums a couple bucks to point me in the right area. Haha.

Cambridge is a good spot, too. I never copped there but I hear a bunch of shit/met a bunch of people coming from there. seems to be pretty on point but its all about who you know.

Cambridge is a good spot, too. I never copped there but I hear a bunch of shit/met a bunch of people coming from there. seems to be pretty on point but its all about who you know.
Cliffy what's good bro? There's mad D round btown and all those areas, I stopped through a few times and scored on the street. Decent stuff too. Green empire stamp here in holyoke are FIRE! Finally got a killer connect. Cliffy shoot me a message if you want, I deleted my other messages. These things blow everything else out of the water.

wont find stamp bags in actual b town (Boston) but outside of Boston they have stamp bags. here in/around Boston (like 15/20 mins outside) you will only find half G's and G's; sometimes you'll meet a dude who sells 40's but he sell them FOR 40!

my buddy got dope the other day; said it was white as a ghost and all fent still. good to hear the fent is still around; I loved that shit. I somehow didnt give in an end up getting any myself but I went to work w/ the dude today and he told me all those good things that the fent does, ha. man, that was some good shit. but lately I am so damn happy OFF DOPE and just on 8MG bupe and 1600MG gaba/day that I do not want to risk becoming a dope fiend, miserable fuck again.

I had an acquaintance call me about this guy she knows who has bags with fent supposedly...I kinda want to try it but I don't want to OD and end up in the ER or the cemetery!! BBT you seem to have a bit of experience with this stuff...my dope habit is like 5-7 or 8 /day depends on my funds. maybe try to boot one bag or maybe a half bag ?? Don't want to put you on the spot dude but what do you think ?? Should I even try it at all??? How did you start??

I had an acquaintance call me about this guy she knows who has bags with fent supposedly...I kinda want to try it but I don't want to OD and end up in the ER or the cemetery!! BBT you seem to have a bit of experience with this stuff...my dope habit is like 5-7 or 8 /day depends on my funds. maybe try to boot one bag or maybe a half bag ?? Don't want to put you on the spot dude but what do you think ?? Should I even try it at all??? How did you start??
Yo razkal, try it if you want. Some people like it, some don't. I feel like its a waste sometimes cause it doesn't produce the same euphoria, doesnt generally last as long and CAN just knock you out. How big are your shots normally? You know a bunch of folks have been oding so be careful and keep that in mind. If you usually do 4-5 bag shots, do 1-2 to guage it, if its not strong enough, bump it up to 3 and so forth. Good luck, let us know how it goes! I'm still grabbing green empires, they are FIRE, but I hate my tolerance, 10 bag shots all day. I do 50 bags a day and still don't even get really jammed :-(

Check out the three L's: Lowell, Lawrence & Lynn, city of sin.

basically the dope capitals around these parts.

get your spanish game up, tho. or else it will be hard to speak to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder what its like for someone from say mexico talking to a someone born and raised in boston but speaks Spanish. i wonder if the accent still comes through?

my best friend growing up, his mom and dad were born in Ireland with still somewhat thick accents. well his family owns a custom home business and because of his workers, over the years, he has learned Spanish. now that's great except his dad, with his thick irish accent that you cant understand half the time hes speaking English, will also flip into Spanish and you can hear the irish accent when hes speaking Spanish, even if you don't speak Spanish you can still somewhat here it.. its hilarious