• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin MA heroin V3 I'm wicked jammed kid

Good for you razkal..it ain't easy cleaning up after a long run ,fuk even after a hard short run..
Props to you

Not sure how or if i can post but need advice if anyone is reading. Im stuck in Mass the next two days and am out of my subutex. Can I go to clinic in town for emergency dose? Not really wanting to try a hospital. I don't know anyone here so thats probably out. Could probably stretch an 8mg until I get home Friday. Thanks in advance. Tomorrow is gonna suck if I can't find help.

Not sure how or if i can post but need advice if anyone is reading. Im stuck in Mass the next two days and am out of my subutex. Can I go to clinic in town for emergency dose? Not really wanting to try a hospital. I don't know anyone here so thats probably out. Could probably stretch an 8mg until I get home Friday. Thanks in advance. Tomorrow is gonna suck if I can't find help.
Not sure if it's too late but I highly doubt you would be able to get an "emergency dose" most clinics you have to sign up and be fully committed to. That sucks you had to Stretch your dose. If you ran out at home would you be able to go to the clinic and get more? Usually they give you a certain amount for say the month and if you take more than your supposed to and run out, that's on you, they won't let you get more...Hope you made it through your trip ok and without too much pain. I've been copping the smoking acres and iron man's. I was trying to cut back big time recently and ran into some serious trouble. I usually get high everyday. I went 48 hours without using, got high, then went another 48 hours without. I was starting to feel shitty and have some backup subs for this occasion. So I was chilling with my girl at home, hadn't done anything for 2 days, I sniffed some sub (muxed and dissolved with water) after 5 min started sweating profusely, then walked to the bathroom and started sneezing violently, after 10 mins I started puking all over the place. I had put myself into precipitated withdrawals. Really bad pwds. Within 30 min I was literally pissing out my ass, puking all over, shaking and was even having trouble breathing. I thought I was going to have to call 911. My girl was helping to take care of me best she could. Her license is suspended and my car isn't registered and doesn't have insurance. She drove to Holyoke copped a bun for me and brought it back, she gets high too, but she only took two out of the bun for herself and gave me the other 8. I shoot them all and started to feel bearable after like 20 min. I curled up in bed with the blanket over me and managed to fall asleep. She watched me and held the glass of water to my mouth every 5-10 min so I could sip some water, as I was badly dehydrated because of the withdrawals. Luckily I was ok, the next morning we went and copped and I started feeling like a human again. It was really really bad. I have warrants and honestly thought about calling 911 which would have probably landed me in jail, but it was really that bad. Thank God for my girl who took care of me, cleaned up all the shit/puke in the bathroom and everything. I couldn't even control my bowels. If I breathed I would shit liquid and couldn't even feel my lower half of my body no exaggeration. Be careful, these bags definitely had fentanyl in them, I just thought I had managed to cut back so much that I had made it through the w/ds already and was good to take the sub. Not the case, for some reason, whatever these bags have in them they keep me well for days after using, but I wouldn't wish what happened to me on my worse enemy. I've kicked many times before and never was it that bad, not by a long shot. Be careful out there guys.

You need help picking a name...idk bout anyone else here but to me u sound like a LEO...and I don't mean the zodiac sign ;)

You need help picking a name...idk bout anyone else here but to me u sound like a LEO...and I don't mean the zodiac sign ;)
Lol right Raz? Not falling for that. Been copping those ironman2 and sometimes smoking aces. All day everyday. Best of luck out there.

Hey guys new to the thread... looking for consensus advice kind of. Currently have about a 60-75 mg a day oxy habit... you guys think I'm better off tapering off oxys or would suboxone be overkill?

Hey guys new to the thread... looking for consensus advice kind of. Currently have about a 60-75 mg a day oxy habit... you guys think I'm better off tapering off oxys or would suboxone be overkill?
Big question is how long g you been doing it? How old are you? If you don't mind me asking. When I was younger I hardly went thru w/ds I started doing dope when I was like 16, also did oxys in between runs too. I'd have a hard time sleeping if I seriously stopped cold turkey, but nothing like now that im 30. If I were you id just try kicking, bring your habit down slowly. Maybe take a Xanax or two when I was down to nothing to help sleep. If it gets too bad, you have your answer.

Thanks for responding man really appreciate it, but I'm 25, been fucking with these things off and on since I was 18, always thought I could dabble with them a bit and you know what that turns into lol. This past stint has lasted a little over a year, at the worst point I was doing 8-10 oxy on pay day, then 4-6 every other day. The thing is I've never been able to get oxy just whenever the fuck I want, usually people that sell oxy can't get it ALL THE TIME. this new guy I've seen for the past year is literally good 24/7, he's gotta have like 6 diff people he picks up from to be able to have that shit as consistently as he does. But anyways...got it tapered down now to about 2 and a half a day. Gonna continue to try to taper down to one a day or maybe a half a day then try jump from there.... everyone tells me I'm an idiot to continue to taper at this point because of the cost. Buddy's keep telling me to jump to subs for a fast 2-3 week taper but it's soooo hard for me to wait the amount of time to take the sub, the anxietys a fucking cunty slut, Any tips or advice is really appreciated guys, can't thank you enough...

And I know I wouldn't use much sub and be on it long... but the stories I see on here about trying to kick sub make it seem like pure hell coming off that shit

hey Gotta...haven't had much experience with either oxys or subs I was a straight H boy, haha anyways my opinion if u want to hear it is taper as much as u can then try clonidine for the w/ds and immodium for the runs I just kicked a mad H habit it's been 37 days since last shot and I'm feelin energized and happy a/f!!! I did the clonidine for about a week and the Immodium when needed. Cruised thru it except for the sleeping part. I'd say about the 30 day mark it got better and now i sleep like a baby...results may vary with oxys but definitely don't do subs I've also heard the war stories about ppl kicking the shit and soooo many ppl can't be wrong!!! Sooo do what u gotta do, ha....peace and good luck friend!!!! RaZkaL

Yo damn thru deleted Another one of my posts! I had explained in detail the best way to kick using subs. That's harm reduction why would they take it down???

Yea man I appreciate you trying to help, if you could can you pm me what you were going to post man it honestly would really help

Iron Man 2 is better, and holds you a lot longer. I've had all those stamps. Poison is good but no legs, Illuminati isn't bad either.

Yeah dude it really stinks like a dirty MassHole in here, haha it's been ded as shit where did everyone go?? Detox, county jail or the morgue?? Yeah I know if ure in a morgue you're not talking much...anyways I was clean for a bit of time and it felt great, but my old girlfriend wouldn't stop calling and texting me and now I'm home again...think that's a good thing, for now anyways. EVERYONE CHECK-IN and Report your City, State!!!!

Haven't done anything since I last posted hope everyone's doing good. Stay up, nothing really good going round, the pandas r good. But nothing really special. Same shit diff name it seems with everything anyone wanna kick it in Springfield hills, winters coming so I'm tryna get into sports like snowboarding. But I never been much of a winter person but I'm tryna show a interest I. Life