Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.5mg of suboxone
Cigs
Gravity bong rips (bout to take another)

Not super high right now but that will change in about 5-10 minutes.

dab of shatter
0.5mgs buprenorphine
Tylenol
DXM
Advil cold and sinus night time to get some sleep still sick

Feeling realll nice. About 1mg suboxone 4mg etiz 5 beers And resin hits. Was in pretty bad opiate withdrawal so the euphoria is most likely just relief, but boy doesIit feel great.

I'm feeling pretty damn good. The dosing ratio of alprazolam to Adderall that I took tonight is great for getting some homework done.

I took another 25mg doxylamine and a 75mg diclofenac slow release tab

I am hoping for sleep tonight

But I'm in pain

Just threw in another .5mg alprazolam and a small shot of dope and I'm feeling excellent %) Nice and relaxed sitting comfortably in bed while I watch TV before I pass out.

Good Night BlueLight!

On the verge of the comeup for this bupe I ate this morning, chilling and listening to some tunes before work. Definitely hoping for the bupe (2.5mg) to knock the edge off this pain before crunch time - I'm not even AT work and my feet are already killing me. :(

High on video Games lol Just got The Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap. Soo stoked! I know the Games almost 10 years old but it feels new to me. I got a nice warm buzz of my methadone As well. I love playing video Games when my opiates are kicking in!

Edit~ Got some weed :)

Last edited:
240 mg of codeine syrup I'm plateauing right now its great
.25mg klonopin
a diet dr. pepper and some nice Volcano vapor bags

18 months since I've done a real opiod. Its nice.

Last edited:
Had been doing well on sub, but ended up using. Keep going back, but I am putting in a lot more non dope days than I have prior to this.

I wish I didn't use because I feel so high right now that I can't function normally and it's making me feel like I'm totally wasting this day as well as bringing my tolerance back up which is what I really didn't want to do. Was looking for a bit of a high and these bags were stronger than I thought they would be. If I used anymore I would probably throw up.

Welp up to 5mg of clonazepam and more kushy goodness. The d,l-amps have kicked feeling nice, able to ignore my early stage of methadone WD from 7-day rapid detox to a nice extent.

Cracked open some ole' 5.9% abv "The Beast" otherwise known as Milwaukee's Best Ice... terrible, but gets the job done with clonaz+good cannabis. I guess amphet salts aren't that bad with a few beers. Won't even touch Adderall without k-pins or diazepam, or I'm not a fan. Like most I prefer pure dextroamphetamine/d-amp (i.e. Dexedrine).

Much smoother euphoria and stimulation ;)

weekend addiction said:
240 mg of codeine syrup I'm plateauing right now its great
.25mg klonopin
a diet dr. pepper and some nice Volcano vapor bags

I am fucked up. Haven't done a proper opiod in 18 months.

Weekend, I forget how good codeine once felt with I was opiate niave/or had low-tolerance to opioids. Esp the liquid, it has a warm morphine-esque, subtle rush and the promethazine produces a proper nod and I believe promethazine metabolizes more of the codeine (or speeds up the process idr) into morphine in the liver.

How does it make you feel? I'm curious to know my fellow bluelighter :)

Last edited:
Welp up to 5mg of clonazepam and more kushy goodness. The d,l-amps have kicked feeling nice, able to ignore my early stage of methadone WD from 7-day rapid detox to a nice extent.

Cracked open some ole' 5.9% abv "The Beast" otherwise known as Milwaukee's Best Ice... terrible, but gets the job done with clonaz+good cannabis. I guess amphet salts aren't that bad with a few beers. Won't even touch Adderall without k-pins or diazepam, or I'm not a fan. Like most I prefer pure dextroamphetamine/d-amp (i.e. Dexedrine).

Much smoother euphoria and stimulation ;)

Weekend, I forget how good codeine once felt with I was opiate niave/or had low-tolerance to opioids. Esp the liquid, it has a warm morphine-esque, subtle rush and the promethazine produces a proper nod and I believe promethazine metabolizes more of the codeine (or speeds up the process idr) into morphine in the liver.

How does it make you feel? I'm curious to know my fellow bluelighter :)

Ah The Beast is my beer. Currently I'm in a Busch Ice faze but I grew up on the beast.

This is Cheratussin AC so no nasty sedatives like promethazine. Though I hate the guafenesan (sp?) cause you can't drink on it or your stomach will turn to shit. Hell my stomach was just a bit upset and I didn't even drink! But ah the codeine in there feels good. After I smoked up that's when I really started feeling it though. All my muscles are warm, I can keep my eyes open but sometimes I choose not to. Just for a breif second. I feel safe even though I am no safer and have no idea what I feel safe from. I don't know but its a good feeling.

EDIT: I used to be an opiate addict which is why I don't really fuck with them anymore.

Last edited:
Haha it definitely has me buzzed alongside one of my ole' long-time favorites, clonazepam.

Oh shit, yeah that stuff is pretty rough haha. I tried to get a tiny 90mg DXM high w/ Mucinex #badnewsbears bc of that damn Gauifenesin (fuck the spelling!). I Googled it though, so that's kinda cheating. My stomach was in agony and the trip was uncomfortable, far from what I was aiming for.

Oh yeah, cannabis always kicks in the avg-strength opiates perfectly and the euphoria is G R E A T. Wish I had some raw opium to eat/smoke or some 100mg MS Contins to ease this first severe week of methadone-WD-hell for myself. Even some bottles of liquid codeine w/ promethazine (particularly Actavis purple) or even liquid hydrocodone 7.5mg's hydro per tsp. Tussionex has that weird antipsychotic in it anyways. Low tolerance some "Styrofoam cup o' yella Tuss" would have me chopped n screwed.

*EDIT- added 5mg more oral d,l-amphetamine orally. Goes well with the k-pins IME. More bowls of MMJ strains

Last edited:
*EDIT- added 5mg more oral d,l-amphetamine orally. Goes well with the k-pins IME.

I agree, I'm a big fan of the combo especially when you get the dosing down to a science and the ratios are just right.

Anyway I'm feeling nice right now from...

1.5mg alprazolam
30mg d-amphetamine
.2g dope

Just getting myself ready for class in an hour.

Got a little more dope left and don't know if I should indulge in it before class, during the break, or after. I'm leaning towards during the break or after so I can use it as an incentive as something to look forward to after class to get me through.

Make that 6mg clonazepam and 15mg mixed amphetamine salts/d,l-amps.
+bowls of top shelf buds, glad to have these things in this shitty time of my life.

Not feeling the syrup quite as much so now I'm drinking Busch Ice. Praying most of that guafenesin has worked its way to my lower intestines. I drank the syrup after walking hours in the hot sun. So my body just burned through it pretty quick.

Last edited:
Just got hit extremely hard from a lil less than 1mg sub plugged. That was awesome and much needed. Third day on sub so I been shitting alot an just this morning had two really nice #2s so I thought perfect time! An boy it was, rush an everything

Status
Not open for further replies.