What album/song are you addicted to atm?

Of course, "Dont Worry Kyoko (Live 1969)" might be better for some, Yoko does her thing all over you to the sound of Eric Clapton, Alan White (of Yes), and John Lennon playing rock n roll. Some of the best rock n roll ever!!!

hehe :)
Poor 'ol Yoko.
Was she a sociopathic parasite or a creative introvert - who fucking knows, eh? Meh.

Listening to this song a few days ago...

Reminded me of this nice mix.

Last edited:
Dammit Joe.

When the first ammendment collapses in on itself, like a Neutron Star with catchy beat.

hehe. ;)

you were bumpin salt n' pepa just a page or so ago, correct ? or another thread perhaps. anywho, you have no idea how happy it makes me to see salt n' pepa posted here.

rad choreography in this

^Sweet

you were bumpin salt n' pepa just a page or so ago, correct ? or another thread perhaps. anywho, you have no idea how happy it makes me to see salt n' pepa posted here.

Yep, t'was me. There were a fav of mine, when I was but a small weed; glad you enjoyed Mr. Stoner ;)

Nothing right now, I am exploring. I tend to go deep when I am into something, then sorta move on and find something different. The last two were The Allman Brothers Band and The Tdeschi-Trucks Band. Im 60 and both the wife and I love music so listen to alot.

I'm kinda addicted to this album by Wintergatan but can only find it in seperate tracks, so here's number 1: